Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just uploaded 4-2-3-1 Revitalized. I don't need to test it, as I know it will work. It's basically the same as the 4-5-1 revitalized, it's just more attacking.

Last edited:
Mr Langvatn, do you play the 451 revatilized away? or just use the more attacking one all the time?

which one is better ? 451 rev or 4231rev - as i think 451 i better than modern warefare ...

helllo mr langvatn.. i would like to start of by saying i think that this is great with what your doing (giving out these tactics) ok so i used to play fm12 however when i got fm13 i changed over to the quicker mode of playing the game 'FMC' i think it is. so in the description above of all these advanced tactics you are doing like team talks, training etc, it doesnt allow you to do these in the quicker version of the game.. so does this affect how the tactic works? do i have to play in the other game mode where you have press conferences, team talks, handle training etc or can these tactics still work in the other faster game type where training, teamtalks etc dont happen? i hope you can reply to this. doing a bit of rambling now haha but may i asked what are 'regens'? yeah i know, im such a nooooob :( thanks :)!

The tactic works immensely well if you give it time and actually manage your side. There is no quick fix, give it half a season at least.

Mr Langvatn:

When would you suggest switching from standard to offensive with your team? :) Trying to gel the new tactic as i am
playing your "Spin-the-wheel" (original) 4-5-1 with Peterborough, predicted 24th (last)! and doing ok, played 29 and placed 6th!

thanks!

Mr Langvatn:

When would you suggest switching from standard to offensive with your team? :) Trying to gel the new tactic as i am
playing your "Spin-the-wheel" (original) 4-5-1 with Peterborough, predicted 24th (last)! and doing ok, played 29 and placed 6th!

thanks!

When you are playing as favourites

helllo mr langvatn.. i would like to start of by saying i think that this is great with what your doing (giving out these tactics) ok so i used to play fm12 however when i got fm13 i changed over to the quicker mode of playing the game 'FMC' i think it is. so in the description above of all these advanced tactics you are doing like team talks, training etc, it doesnt allow you to do these in the quicker version of the game.. so does this affect how the tactic works? do i have to play in the other game mode where you have press conferences, team talks, handle training etc or can these tactics still work in the other faster game type where training, teamtalks etc dont happen? i hope you can reply to this. doing a bit of rambling now haha but may i asked what are 'regens'? yeah i know, im such a nooooob :( thanks :)!

I haven't tested in FMC, so I don't know. You have to try yourself :)

Mr Langvatn, do you play the 451 revatilized away? or just use the more attacking one all the time?

If my team is strong, I usually just stick with the 4-5-1 on attacking match strategy. If my team is medium/weak, I would go standard match strategy, at least in away games.

Had a couple bad games with Liverpool, swapped from the 4-5-1 Revitalized to the 4-2-3-1 Revitalized and got 5 wins in a row. Could be a coincidence though, and most likely is, since the two tactics are very similar.

Hello Mr Langvatn thank you for your tactics !

Which one do you think the better for the smallest team in a league ? sorry for my english :'(

Thanx

I have now made a version for you guys who don't have good wingers in your team. 4-3-2-1 Revitalized. Same basics, different formation. Works well, but in my opinion the 4-5-1 Revitalized is better :) But this can be used until you get good wingers, and if you are sitting with good amc's :)

Last edited:
I have now made a version for you guys who don't have good wingers in your team. 4-3-2-1 Revitalized. Same basics, different formation. Works well, but in my opinion the 4-5-1 Revitalized is better :) But this can be used until you get good wingers, and if you are sitting with good amc's :)

hello, what is the best? 4-5-1 Revitalized or 4-2-3-1 Revitalized?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back