Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im finding not picking a playmaker & setting the CF to run onto ball is working well.

It all depends on what type of players you have :)
as you armory the man city? Look my players.

pantilimon
hart
maicon
zabaleta
kompany
mascherano
richards
k.toure
lescott
clichy
y.toure
j.garcia
silva
milner
x.alonso
barry
aguero
nasri
tevez
balotelli
falcao
dzeko

pantilimon
hart
maicon
zabaleta
kompany
mascherano
richards
k.toure
lescott
clichy
y.toure
j.garcia
silva
milner
x.alonso
barry
aguero
nasri
tevez
balotelli
falcao
dzeko

With City you have more than good enough players to let the CF be as he is, and a more than good enough playmaker to want to let him direct the play. in my opinion :P

pantilimon
hart
maicon
zabaleta
kompany
mascherano
richards
k.toure
lescott
clichy
y.toure
j.garcia
silva
milner
x.alonso
barry
aguero
nasri
tevez
balotelli
falcao
dzeko

And still, you cannot win the Champions league, eh eh :P

With City you have more than good enough players to let the CF be as he is, and a more than good enough playmaker to want to let him direct the play. in my opinion :P

Playing with Everton in first season what would you suggest as I'm using revitalized on standard it isn't working too well...

Playing with Everton in first season what would you suggest as I'm using revitalized on standard it isn't working too well...

You playing the 4-5-1 Revitalized? If so, you can try using attacking. Should make you able to crush the lesser teams at least.
I'm playing Liverpool the first season myself atm. I'm having problems against the big teams, but I crush all the smaller teams. But that's because my players are bad, not because of the tactic.

Last edited:
You playing the 4-5-1 Revitalized? If so, you can try using attacking. Should make you able to crush the lesser teams at least.

Yep current team is:

Howard
Heitinga
Distin
Jagielka
Baines

Osman
Gibson
Fellaini

Pienaar
Naismith

Jelavic

Set the 4-5-1 rev to standard and stuggled to get results..

Yep current team is:

Howard
Heitinga
Distin
Jagielka
Baines

Osman
Gibson
Fellaini

Pienaar
Naismith

Jelavic

Set the 4-5-1 rev to standard and stuggled to get results..

At best, you have a top 8 team in the EPL. But if you win all matches vs lesser opponents, you could climb higher. Try the attacking match strat. I have suggested to players that they prepare two versions of the tac, one with attacking and one standard. Use standard for tough opposition, and attacking vs others. May I ask what your goal is for the first season? what position?

What do you for team talks and press meetings? The Wolfsong guide used to be immense!

At best, you have a top 8 team in the EPL. But if you win all matches vs lesser opponents, you could climb higher. Try the attacking match strat. I have suggested to players that they prepare two versions of the tac, one with attacking and one standard. Use standard for tough opposition, and attacking vs others. May I ask what your goal is for the first season? what position?

First season I'd aim for a top half finish and do well in the Capital One Cup/FA Cup.

Had a lot of success with old spin the wheel tactic but struggling with the 4-5-1 tactic wondering if I should change the role of Jelavic from a complete forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back