Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First season I'd aim for a top half finish and do well in the Capital One Cup/FA Cup.

Had a lot of success with old spin the wheel tactic but struggling with the 4-5-1 tactic wondering if I should change the role of Jelavic from a complete forward?

Of course, no problem.

I just let my assistant manager do that

2-0 down to Sunderland at home changed CF to AF with no playmaker and get it onto Jelavic's head and ended up winning 3-2 with 20 minutes to go.

Hopefully a sign of better things!

What team are you playing and which tactic are you using? Is the tactic 100% fluid? Post training and tactics screen please :)

I'm playing QPR, tactic is 100% fluid.
I'm playing with players like Thomas Ince, Wellington Nem, Erick Torres, Destro....
Match training is Defensive positioning.
And the Focus is on Team Cohesion - Very high.

I'm playing QPR, tactic is 100% fluid.
I'm playing with players like Thomas Ince, Wellington Nem, Erick Torres, Destro....
Match training is Defensive positioning.
And the Focus is on Team Cohesion - Very high.

Your TRAINING should be Balanced, not Team Cohesion, and never on very high, as this makes your players not being 100% fit for matches. If you want, you could try the old 4-5-1 as that one has been out longer, and tested/been approved by more people.

Your TRAINING should be Balanced, not Team Cohesion, and never on very high, as this makes your players not being 100% fit for matches. If you want, you could try the old 4-5-1 as that one has been out longer, and tested/been approved by more people.

Is that the poacher one?

Does that still work? Can you change poacher to AF?

should I keep it in standard? As this looks very attacking so would attacking be a better choice than standard?

Is that the poacher one?

Does that still work? Can you change poacher to AF?

I stated on my front page that all 13.2.1 tactics work just as well in 13.2.2, as there were no Match Engine changes in the latest patch. So yes, that still works, and yeah, you can change the role of the lone striker to whatever fits him the best.

Mr Langvatn:
As posted before i manage Peterborough and they do not have a decent squad (at least my opinion) ;) will try th new 4-5-1 out atm! When i change the role of the forward should i also change the ball distribution from " to feet " to "run onto ball" ?! :)

And just to make clear, attacking mentality vs teams that i should win over and standard vs better teams (every league game almost ;) )

Mr Langvatn can you please post a screenshot of your training screen please. Thanks

Mr Langvatn:
As posted before i manage Peterborough and they do not have a decent squad (at least my opinion) ;) will try th new 4-5-1 out atm! When i change the role of the forward should i also change the ball distribution from " to feet " to "run onto ball" ?! :)

And just to make clear, attacking mentality vs teams that i should win over and standard vs better teams (every league game almost ;) )

I haven't tested with weak teams myself, so you just have to try and see what works best for you :) Logically, the things you say should be correct :) But you never know, it's a game :P

I cannot get the 4-5-1 to work my results are dire and I'm on the verge of the sack, tried the old spin the wheel with Fellaini sitting behind the striker, that didn't work either.

Which was the original tactic that worked best? Which is everyone using? I must be doing something wrong as I'm sat rock bottom with Everton.

I cannot get the 4-5-1 to work my results are dire and I'm on the verge of the sack, tried the old spin the wheel with Fellaini sitting behind the striker, that didn't work either.

Which was the original tactic that worked best? Which is everyone using? I must be doing something wrong as I'm sat rock bottom with Everton.

I believe most are using either the 4-5-1 Revitalized, the 4-5-1 spin the wheel, or the 4-2-3-1 spin the wheel. The underdog tactic has done amazing things for lesser teams though, maybe you could try that one. Don't think I've had any Everton testers before. Sorry it didn't work out for you mate :)

The 4-5-1 spin the wheel is the tactic that has been officialy tested with good results. This was the original tactic.

What's the difference Langvatn between the 4-5-1 's ? Is one more attacking than the other ? I am Man Utd ATM I have Rooney playing the AP role and RVP poacher but I can't seem to get van persie scoring. Any advice because his morale keeps dropping and I don't want him to go to waste haha

What's the difference Langvatn between the 4-5-1 's ? Is one more attacking than the other ? I am Man Utd ATM I have Rooney playing the AP role and RVP poacher but I can't seem to get van persie scoring. Any advice because his morale keeps dropping and I don't want him to go to waste haha

If you are playing Man Utd, the new 4-5-1 Revitalized will be better, as you have a more than strong enough team for it :) RVP will then be a complete forward, and will score like **** :P

The new one is:
1. More attacking
2. More possessive
3. Quicker tempo
4. Narrow to minimum

Cheers pal currently using the 4-5-1 original ATM. I must say what a great tactic you have created however even though I'm on course to win everything I had a shock 4-0 away result to Porto in champs league. Anyway keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back