Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers pal currently using the 4-5-1 original ATM. I must say what a great tactic you have created however even though I'm on course to win everything I had a shock 4-0 away result to Porto in champs league. Anyway keep up the good work

Those random shocks happen from time to time whatever tactic i am using.. It's not like FM12. This year there really are some random matches...

I cannot get the 4-5-1 to work my results are dire and I'm on the verge of the sack, tried the old spin the wheel with Fellaini sitting behind the striker, that didn't work either.

Which was the original tactic that worked best? Which is everyone using? I must be doing something wrong as I'm sat rock bottom with Everton.

I just got a confirmation that the underdog beast tactic works wonders with Everton. Try that one.

Langvatn:

Since we both play in the norwegian tippeliga, and both are norwegian I assume...

Are one allowed to use as many foreigners as you'd like? My scout keeps digging up some real gems from S. America, but there's no use in buying too many of them. I've seen under the tournament rules but there's no info on it. I thought you were restricted to max 3, or has the rules changed?

Langvatn:

Since we both play in the norwegian tippeliga, and both are norwegian I assume...

Are one allowed to use as many foreigners as you'd like? My scout keeps digging up some real gems from S. America, but there's no use in buying too many of them. I've seen under the tournament rules but there's no info on it. I thought you were restricted to max 3, or has the rules changed?

Max 9 non-homegrown players. So you need to buy players who are under 18, keep them in your club (don't loan them out) for 3 years, then they are homegrown. This way you can have as many foreigners as you want.

your tactics work great even though most are default.. tells us we can make our tactics & just stick to it & manage our team & game.. but i have a task for you most tactics with 2 strikers hardly cut it this year.. i know IRL the one top is most effective these days.. but can u create one & test it or have us test it for you.. a tactic with 2 strikers.. any combination

your tactics work great even though most are default.. tells us we can make our tactics & just stick to it & manage our team & game.. but i have a task for you most tactics with 2 strikers hardly cut it this year.. i know IRL the one top is most effective these days.. but can u create one & test it or have us test it for you.. a tactic with 2 strikers.. any combination
You are telling me that you get a 60 unbeaten streak by default?

Thank you Langis! Then I'll add this guy to a team who just beat Bodø Glimt 7-1 with the 451 revisalized..

You are telling me that you get a 60 unbeaten streak by default?
Lmao.. hahaha.. thats not what i meant.. i was referring to tactic creator.. If you look thru his tactics.. its just a few that has been tweaked.. most are set to default.. hehe.. of course not u cant do that by leaving all to default.. first default i wld tweak in my mind.. wld actually watch a game n analyze it.. tweak it to fit match days, squad harmony, etc.. training as well.. :P

4-4-2's work very good this year. Well, if you look at most of the "top" tactics this year, most player settings are on default. People are just experimenting with team settings, and a couple player settings. I have tested endless things myself, but always ended back on default on most things. But yeah, it's easier creating a good tactic this year than previously.

Just wanted to say thanks for the new 4-2-3-1 Revitalized tactic and give some very positive feedback.

It's the end of the 2021/22 in my game managing Cremonese (Classic mode).

I used the 4-2-3-1 Revitalized for the whole of the season, including pre-season to ensure it was fluid.

I finally won the ECC, and only missed out on the Serie A title by one point (Juventus won it again for the seventh season in a row with their 352).

The tactic was amazing in the ECC, beating Barcelona in the semis in both legs.

It also managed to beat Juventus at home when I played them in the Serie A, and draw the away match.

I was particularly impressed at how many goals the wingers scored over the course of the season.

It was also very solid at the back, conceding only 34 goals in the Serie A, whilst scoring 111.

I didn't make any changes to the tactic at all.

Thanks again for making and posting the tactic.

4-2-3-1 revitilized with united 2 wins and a draw from 3 games, was 2-0 up at home to fulham and went 3-2 down and drew 3-3

should i use attacking or standard?

Last edited:
What is the trequartista,sorry if sound stupid,what kind of attributes do you need for all positions,do you do individual training. Just played 2 games with this tac,playing as Man C 3 1 away to milan 4 0 away west ham

What is the trequartista,sorry if sound stupid,what kind of attributes do you need for all positions,do you do individual training. Just played 2 games with this tac,playing as Man C 3 1 away to milan 4 0 away west ham

Just look for attributes similar to the preset role filters (when you click on a player in the tactic window)
Training, the same. Individual training, role=whatever role that player plays in.

Cheers,do you do any team talks,what about press conference do you leave them all to assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back