Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What training/match prep? am being shreeded with the 4-51 rev on my Nottingham save.

Mr Langvatn,

Thanks a lot for the tactics.. I have survive 1st season with liverpool with limited players and managed to be 2nd in the league and win the FA cup.. 1st season using the old tactic.. ;)

now im in 2nd season and revamp all the squad.. using the new Revatilized, only lose once.. hohohohohoho..
all u need is pacey Inside Forward.. they score a lot more than the Poacher.. :P

I'm managing Weston Super Mare in the Blue Square SOuth (FMC).

Started with the Spin the wheel 4-5-1 which was working quite well (wasnt 100% fluid for the first month or so).

Saw the 4-5-1 revitalised and switched to that expecting it to be even better. Unfortunately results havent been going as expected, I am having trouble scoring (using a mix of standard/attacking modes).

I've since switched back to the Spin the wheel 4-5-1 and been getting better results again. Just wondering if anyone using the 4-5-1 Rev has had success at the lower leagues.

Thanks guys.

I'm managing Weston Super Mare in the Blue Square SOuth (FMC).

Started with the Spin the wheel 4-5-1 which was working quite well (wasnt 100% fluid for the first month or so).

Saw the 4-5-1 revitalised and switched to that expecting it to be even better. Unfortunately results havent been going as expected, I am having trouble scoring (using a mix of standard/attacking modes).

I've since switched back to the Spin the wheel 4-5-1 and been getting better results again. Just wondering if anyone using the 4-5-1 Rev has had success at the lower leagues.

Thanks guys.

Hey bud. I play with Oxford City in the BNN and I'm using the revised 4-5-1. It took a while for the tactic to get to 100% fluid and that's when it became really effective. I changed the Striker from CF to AF to better suit my guy and used players which fit the roles of the tactic. Took almost a good half of the season to get really rolling and now I'm doing pretty well. I use Standard 4-5-1 revised on the road (unless the other team really stinks) and Attack for home matches.

Hope this helps

Hey bud. I play with Oxford City in the BNN and I'm using the revised 4-5-1. It took a while for the tactic to get to 100% fluid and that's when it became really effective. I changed the Striker from CF to AF to better suit my guy and used players which fit the roles of the tactic. Took almost a good half of the season to get really rolling and now I'm doing pretty well. I use Standard 4-5-1 revised on the road (unless the other team really stinks) and Attack for home matches.

Hope this helps

Thanks a lot jkho!

Are you near the top of the table?

The revised 4-5-1 tactic is fluid as I was using the old 4-5-1. I just found that the quality of shots that I had on goal were reduced when i switched to the revised. I'd have 10 shots at goal but only 1-2 would be on target and most shots would be from outside the box etc. I think i went 3-4 games without scoring.

I'll try changing the striker's role from CF to AF. Have you signed/purchased players in order to suit the tactic? If so, what do you look for?

Thanks again mate!

Thanks a lot jkho!

Are you near the top of the table?

The revised 4-5-1 tactic is fluid as I was using the old 4-5-1. I just found that the quality of shots that I had on goal were reduced when i switched to the revised. I'd have 10 shots at goal but only 1-2 would be on target and most shots would be from outside the box etc. I think i went 3-4 games without scoring.

I'll try changing the striker's role from CF to AF. Have you signed/purchased players in order to suit the tactic? If so, what do you look for?

Thanks again mate!

Right now I'm sitting 3rd 25 games in 1 pt behind 1st. I was almost sacked within the first 3 months as it took a while to adjust. And nah I didn't sign any new players for the tactic, just got the ones I had a matched them which best suit the tactic. So for example for the AP MC role, I put in my guy who best suited that etc etc. Just gotta find what's best for your team and be sure players don't play in roles which don't suit them well. I would stay 4-5-1 revised with Standard on the road and 4-5-1 revised with Attack at home. That seems to have been working best for me.

Right now I'm sitting 3rd 25 games in 1 pt behind 1st. I was almost sacked within the first 3 months as it took a while to adjust. And nah I didn't sign any new players for the tactic, just got the ones I had a matched them which best suit the tactic. So for example for the AP MC role, I put in my guy who best suited that etc etc. Just gotta find what's best for your team and be sure players don't play in roles which don't suit them well. I would stay 4-5-1 revised with Standard on the road and 4-5-1 revised with Attack at home. That seems to have been working best for me.

Is your striker/AML/AMR scoring most of the goals for you?
I'll try it out again when I get home. Hopefully changing from CF to AF helps my striker get into the game because most of my shots are low %. Thanks again.

Is your striker/AML/AMR scoring most of the goals for you?
I'll try it out again when I get home. Hopefully changing from CF to AF helps my striker get into the game because most of my shots are low %. Thanks again.

Yup. For the most part its those three who score the goals.

Mr Lang, For the 451 Rev what kind of training would u set? Im playing Arsenal so I dont really have good CFs so I chose to play with a Poacher, should I keep training for them as Poachers or CFs? Also wingers, you said they act like inside forwards ever better then with their setting being inside forward therefore should their schedule be inside forward?

EDIT: Also, Lmao
View attachment 299580

Last edited:
Mr Lang, For the 451 Rev what kind of training would u set? Im playing Arsenal so I dont really have good CFs so I chose to play with a Poacher, should I keep training for them as Poachers or CFs? Also wingers, you said they act like inside forwards ever better then with their setting being inside forward therefore should their schedule be inside forward?

EDIT: Also, Lmao
View attachment 299580

For those of you who are wondering about training for the forward players, I use Complete Forward training on all wingers (if they are capable of training it / has the striker position trained) and same training on the striker, even if he is a poacher or an advanced forward. Because, the stat gain is higher, and eventually when they get good enough to play CF, it's more dominating than an AF or Poacher. If your wingers cannot train for Complete Forward, train them as inside forwards, yes.

What training/match prep? am being shreeded with the 4-51 rev on my Nottingham save.

You should probably be using the old 4-5-1, as it is more balanced for weaker/medium teams, and you should go with balanced training and defensive positioning match prep.

Using the 4-5-1 revitalized on my Man Utd save, starting 3rd season. With a tall, good header striker i now have the ideal weapon to destroy those park the bus defenses!

It works great, thanks

you use the legs swapped wingers? example: Bale on the right and on the left aguero?

In my games, that doesn't really matter much. If you use left-footed players on the left side, and right-footed players on the right side, they tend to get more assists to the striker. If you use right-footed players on the left, and vice versa, they tend to get more goals themselves, but fewer for the striker.

Using the 4-5-1 revitalized on my Man Utd save, starting 3rd season. With a tall, good header striker i now have the ideal weapon to destroy those park the bus defenses!

It works great, thanks

I also find that using a powerful striker is very effective in this tactic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back