Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey

wich off your tactics would you recommend for swansea first season?

I used 4231 godlike at home/favourites and Underdog beast away/not favourites/ holding a lead in 2nd leg cup matches ect. Got me to 1st for the majority of the season and I think I only lost it due to injuries towards the end

Mr Langvatn I can recommend using the Multi-quote function instead of making 1 post per quote :)

I'm gonna use the FMRTE editor for the next tactic, lol. Gives me so much more freedom to try things out.

I am currently testing my tactics with weaker teams, and the 4-5-1 Revitalized requires a strong team to do good. I am currently working on a new tactic that is more stable for all teams. That is my goal. To create a tactic that works for everybody. Haven't done that yet... Will be working on this in the weekend now. Atm, I'm working on the old 4-5-1 spin the wheel, to see what changes I can make to it so all teams can benefit from it, good or bad.

I am currently testing my tactics with weaker teams, and the 4-5-1 Revitalized requires a strong team to do good. I am currently working on a new tactic that is more stable for all teams. That is my goal. To create a tactic that works for everybody. Haven't done that yet... Will be working on this in the weekend now. Atm, I'm working on the old 4-5-1 spin the wheel, to see what changes I can make to it so all teams can benefit from it, good or bad.

What kind of formation are u looking at for new tactic? Id love a 4-1-2-2-1

i tryed both of the revitalized tactics, and the goals keep hitting my own net, 21-15 with benfica in the league is really bad

i tryed both of the revitalized tactics, and the goals keep hitting my own net, 21-15 with benfica in the league is really bad

I noticed myself that it needs a really strong team to dominate. Use the 4-5-1 spin the wheel instead :P Or set it to standard instead of attacking.

Hi Mr Langvatn,

I have a question considering the striker. I have one guy, decent allrounder but not a complete striker. He's better as a poacher but is good as an advanced striker as well. What role should I give him?

1) poacher because it suits him best?
2) advanced striker because he will be able to help the team better in this role and he can play this type of game?
3) complete forward because it's best for this tactic?

I have no clue, if I make a change to this if it will still work. Tnx in advance. I'm managing Ajax atm. Very good team. Won 2 titles with modern warfare but wanted to test your tactic as well.

Hi Mr Langvatn,

I have a question considering the striker. I have one guy, decent allrounder but not a complete striker. He's better as a poacher but is good as an advanced striker as well. What role should I give him?

1) poacher because it suits him best?
2) advanced striker because he will be able to help the team better in this role and he can play this type of game?
3) complete forward because it's best for this tactic?

I have no clue, if I make a change to this if it will still work. Tnx in advance. I'm managing Ajax atm. Very good team. Won 2 titles with modern warfare but wanted to test your tactic as well.

No problem changing the roles in the team so it fits your players :) Advanced Forward should be good as well :)

Tnx for the fast response. And what about the central midfielders? Also change the roles as long there are 2 supports and 1 defending?

I was 2nd with Swansea with a 16 game unbeaten run with the 4-51 rev, it doesn't necessarily need a strong team to dominate with.

Just starting a new game with Arsenal after my failed Everton attempt.

Will let you know how it goes, signed Lewandowski as my CF and hoping for a top 2 finish!

Will keep you updated to how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back