Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently testing my tactics with weaker teams, and the 4-5-1 Revitalized requires a strong team to do good. I am currently working on a new tactic that is more stable for all teams. That is my goal. To create a tactic that works for everybody. Haven't done that yet... Will be working on this in the weekend now. Atm, I'm working on the old 4-5-1 spin the wheel, to see what changes I can make to it so all teams can benefit from it, good or bad.

I believe that an all around tactic is very difficult, because the player's roles. But if you succeed, that would be great.

BTW, you are going to Start using FMRTE in what way? I use it to test the tactics 100 % fluid, so it will be faster to check if they are good, and i don't need half a season. But i have noticed that at least 10 games are mandatory, including against big teams and cup games. What do you think?

I believe that an all around tactic is very difficult, because the player's roles. But if you succeed, that would be great.

BTW, you are going to Start using FMRTE in what way? I use it to test the tactics 100 % fluid, so it will be faster to check if they are good, and i don't need half a season. But i have noticed that at least 10 games are mandatory, including against big teams and cup games. What do you think?

Yeah, at least 10 games should be mandatory when testing tactics, even when 100% fluid. I'm just gonna use FMRTE to get the tactics fluid, as it gives me more freedom when creating tactics. Don't have to start new game every time...

I am really struggling to figure out a way to do better than the old 4-5-1 spin the wheel tactic... It works so good..

Post your results of the original 4-5-1

I haven't played that one myself in a very long time. Just check some of the pages of this thread. Many people have uploaded results from it. Much more reliable when results come from other people.

if i change CF to Poacher and Terquista to Advanced Playmaker(attack) in 4-2-3-1 Revitalized would cause problem to the tactic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back