Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try a 4 4 2 pal??? Way too many good strikers to play 1 up front??? Just an idea??? Modern warface seems to do well??? Anyway page 122 nice one n am with u pal weekend off let's play ball :)

Try a 4 4 2 pal??? Way too many good strikers to play 1 up front??? Just an idea??? Modern warface seems to do well??? Anyway page 122 nice one n am with u pal weekend off let's play ball :)

There you are :) I will use this weekend to make the ultimate tactic. Just bought FMRTE, so I get more creative freedom :) Don't think I can make a 4-4-2 that's stable enough to use on all teams.

I tried the Modern Warfare tactic, I don't think it works too good against tough opposition.

Last edited:
out of the 7 tactics you uploaded which has the most solid defence? i imagine that Underdog Beast has the best defence but other than that which is the next best according to defence?

which one should I try for getafe or villarreal? :) (i mean this isnt very good spanish team, so...)

to my tournament i come first but i get occasionaly draws in matches that i should be winning easily, in europe i struggle against the big boys and just a bit with mid teams like benfica for example. i have good players up front, and considerable defenders. But i wish to wipe out these random draws and losses in matches i should be winning. thats why i am asking you. my team should be considered mid in comparison to the other teams in champions league, but with decent capabilities. i used you underdog beast and i won against man city at home with 1-0.so according to this info what do you propose me to use?

to my tournament i come first but i get occasionaly draws in matches that i should be winning easily, in europe i struggle against the big boys and just a bit with mid teams like benfica for example. i have good players up front, and considerable defenders. But i wish to wipe out these random draws and losses in matches i should be winning. thats why i am asking you. my team should be considered mid in comparison to the other teams in champions league, but with decent capabilities. i used you underdog beast and i won against man city at home with 1-0.so according to this info what do you propose me to use?

Underdog beast in away matches.

4-5-1 Revitalized at home. Since it's a very attacking tactic, you shouldn't get much draws or lose to lesser teams.

Modern warfare 442 is a great tactic but I agree if ur not a top team you've no chance!!! I want to start in non league n take a team to the top so let's get this ultimate tactic started!!! With u all the way ha

Modern warfare 442 is a great tactic but I agree if ur not a top team you've no chance!!! I want to start in non league n take a team to the top so let's get this ultimate tactic started!!! With u all the way ha

I'm not releasing this one until I'm 100% sure it's stable :)

This tactic is working extremely well for me but i just want to ask one question.As you know, with this tactic we have 2 midfielder as attack ( left midfielder) and as support (right midfielder).What will happen if i change my right midfielder's player role as attack.I am currently playing with Dinamo Zagreb and i have to do this because i have no defensive midfielder in my squad.

This tactic is working extremely well for me but i just want to ask one question.As you know, with this tactic we have 2 midfielder as attack ( left midfielder) and as support (right midfielder).What will happen if i change my right midfielder's player role as attack.I am currently playing with Dinamo Zagreb and i have to do this because i have no defensive midfielder in my squad.

You can try :) Haven't tried that myself :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back