Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of formation is it? Please dont tell me 4-4-2

No, it's an improved version of the 4-5-1 Spin the Wheel. Standard Match Strat, and very stable, even versus much better teams.
I have tried every formation possible, and I cannot find a formation that is more stable than 4-5-1.

Last edited:
Aup mate, what tactic would u recommend for liverpool? and also i like playing 4-4-2, have u got an ace 4-4-2 formation to play aswell?

This is my without a doubt best tactic yet. Uploading now. 4-5-1 Ultimate. VERY stable, and SHOULD fit ALL teams. No very demanding player roles, dominating lesser teams, yet playing safe versus big teams.

This is my without a doubt best tactic yet. Uploading now. 4-5-1 Ultimate. VERY stable, and SHOULD fit ALL teams. No very demanding player roles, dominating lesser teams, yet playing safe versus
big teams.

Looks good! Just loaded it up and will give it a try. Will let you know how it does for a lower league BSN team.

If anyone have any questions on what tactic to download, the answer is in all occasions: 4-5-1 Ultimate

Won 4-0 against the 5th placed team in the table for my first match with Ultimate. Good start so far!

Would you say that the new tactic is better than all of your other tactics, even for better teams??

OT: What do you do when you're advancing to the later stages of the european cups with teams that are off season?? Do you arrange a few friendlies before the matches??

Regards to training for the new tactic do we still go with what's on the front page and in pre season do we go team cohesion ?

Would you say that the new tactic is better than all of your other tactics, even for better teams??

OT: What do you do when you're advancing to the later stages of the european cups with teams that are off season?? Do you arrange a few friendlies before the matches??

It's better than all my tactics in any situation.

OT: You arrange a looooot of friendlys vs your reserve team before the matches, yeah :)

Ok cool, home and away same tactic? mstch prep? training? shouts? reason im askin is because probably changed from OP, also have u got a guidline for best players each position?

Home and away tactic, yeah :) Match prep defensive positioning, no shouts. No guideline, have fun :)

I treid all of your tactics mr langvatn and ı think 4-5-1 ultimated is realy best tactic. I am HSV and I beat bayern finaly your 4-5-1 ultimate. so amazing resultt 3-1 win agains bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back