Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lang how about the wingers, are they still more like Inside forwards? And what are the general changes from the revitalized version?

sorry for being a noob but only just got fm 13 . I have set the training to team cohesion and tatics , but how do I set it to 50% , where do I put the scheduling slider......sorry if it's a stupid question . Cheers

sorry for being a noob but only just got fm 13 . I have set the training to team cohesion and tatics , but how do I set it to 50% , where do I put the scheduling slider......sorry if it's a stupid question . Cheers

Put it all the way to the left. If you hover your mouse of the slider it will actually tell u the %.

Lang how about the wingers, are they still more like Inside forwards? And what are the general changes from the revitalized version?

There are a lot of changes. Don't wanna list them all, lol. Yeah, the wingers still play more like inside forwards.

Started a new game with Nottingham Forest using the new 4-5-1 Ultimate tactic. Won 3-1 first match, away against Mboro, and had 61% possession xD Second game, 3-0 over Hull :)

Last edited:
Something else if someone could help me . Just read somewhere else that Peluso from Atlanta is a great left back . So I look at Atlantas squad and there he is , I can scout him , bid on him etc . But on the search for players if i type in stats he has or search for him , he doesn't even show up . Whats that all about .

Something else if someone could help me . Just read somewhere else that Peluso from Atlanta is a great left back . So I look at Atlantas squad and there he is , I can scout him , bid on him etc . But on the search for players if i type in stats he has or search for him , he doesn't even show up . Whats that all about .

It has to do with your team's scouting knowledge

Anyone have anything on how the ultimate has done on the road? At home it has been amazing but I've lost twice on the road (though I've had more shots and possession). Just wondering.

Anyone have anything on how the ultimate has done on the road? At home it has been amazing but I've lost twice on the road (though I've had more shots and possession). Just wondering.

For me it's been very stable away too. As long as you are dominationg shots and possession, it's probably just bad luck.

Hello Mr Langvatn, I have been following your post since the beginning, congrats on your great atchivement's and effort.

I've been waiting for an release from you that was an all teams suited tactic and it seems you got it, I will start a season with Benfica and report back my results. I think its great test, benfica is a dominant team in the domestic league but on an european level it's a mid-team, so i think it's the kind of test you want to have to see if this is an solid all-around tactic.

Cheers and continue the good work!

Not posted much on this thread, but I have tried all your tactics and can say with confidence that the 451 Ultimate is the best of the lot!

One thing I was wondering is if you can move the MC to AMC as I love the 4231 formation and want to utilise some of my AMC's in there natural position?

Not posted much on this thread, but I have tried all your tactics and can say with confidence that the 451 Ultimate is the best of the lot!

One thing I was wondering is if you can move the MC to AMC as I love the 4231 formation and want to utilise some of my AMC's in there natural position?

I don't think you can do that and maintain the same stability on the midfield, but if you have a strong enough team, why not.

Trying the new 4-5-1 Ultimate with Nottingham Forest, first season. Media Prediction 14th. Looks like I'm gonna surf in to a 1st place.

One question, in this ultimate tactic, which positions are the most important? In which one's we should try and get the best players possible?

And another lol, i have some slow Central defenders, although they have solid attributes for their roles, should i be conserned about their pace and accelaration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back