Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One question, in this ultimate tactic, which positions are the most important? In which one's we should try and get the best players possible?

And another lol, i have some slow Central defenders, although they have solid attributes for their roles, should i be conserned about their pace and accelaration?

As the defensive line is quite high, some speed on the defenders is important yeah.

Hmm, I made the tactic with the purpose of working with all teams, that's why I chose those roles. They are not very demanding. I would say all are equally important. However, the goals mostly come from the wingers and the poacher, so maybe prioritize those.

As the defensive line is quite high, some speed on the defenders is important yeah.

Hmm, I made the tactic with the purpose of working with all teams, that's why I chose those roles. They are not very demanding. I would say all are equally important. However, the goals mostly come from the wingers and the poacher, so maybe prioritize those.

New CD then lol

Something that i haven't seen talked about, when you find yourself lossing or in draw, in the second half or late in the game, do you do or change anything, or do you stick with your gameplan the whole game?

Extremely solid in the back... Nottingham Forest (MP 14th) first season, 17 games in, 12 goals conceded...

New CD then lol

Something that i haven't seen talked about, when you find yourself lossing or in draw, in the second half or late in the game, do you do or change anything, or do you stick with your gameplan the whole game?

I install two "copies" of the tactic, and have one of them on standard, and one of them on attacking, so they are both always 100% fluid. Then if I need goals after the first half, I change to attacking.

I install two "copies" of the tactic, and have one of them on standard, and one of them on attacking, so they are both always 100% fluid. Then if I need goals after the first half, I change to attacking.
Pardon my ignorence, but how do I do that?

Any reason why you changed the Central Mid from an AP to a regular CM? Do you think I can turn that back on or does that affect the tactic?

Any reason why you changed the Central Mid from an AP to a regular CM? Do you think I can turn that back on or does that affect the tactic?

I didn't... There are 3 ppl in CM position. One CM, one AP and one BWM.

I'm divisions ahead, I know.. But the tactic isn't fluid either. Just a friendly before the season starts.

Oh wow. For some reason the roles changed in my tactic... any reason how that happened? Could it have been when I sub out or switch players?

thats probably because you added all players to lurk for the corner exploit?

ended up losing 2-1 to madrid first leg and winning 1-0 second leg but lost on aggregate

Mr Langvatn:

I think somewhere on earlier post you said something about training for the CM's. That you put all of them, even the AP and the BWM in Central Midfield training?! :)

Still doing this?

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back