Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Langvatn:

I think somewhere on earlier post you said something about training for the CM's. That you put all of them, even the AP and the BWM in Central Midfield training?! :)

Still doing this?

cheers

Yup

Right, im guna give this ultimate tactic a bash, just final question, have u found and/or implemented any exploits in this tactic? corner exploit etc?

Using revitalized as backup, will change to this and see how it goes. If this is better than revitalized, i expect to win 0-7 at Barca or you are fired!

Right, im guna give this ultimate tactic a bash, just final question, have u found and/or implemented any exploits in this tactic? corner exploit etc?

I have tried the so-called "corner exploit" but I certainly didn't think it was an exploit, not even good in my opinion. Works better the way it is.

thank u man with your tactics Fm became more playable now!

Not doing very well. Conceding alot and getting alot of odd goals scored against me. Chelsea in season 2013/2014 with a top end team.

Not doing very well. Conceding alot and getting alot of odd goals scored against me. Chelsea in season 2013/2014 with a top end team.

That cannot be the 4-5-1 ultimate. Even with small teams, there is very little conceding..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back