Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not filling me with much joy atm

B3B740B5C1262F59D9ED10BE264B66507A117EDB

And, I have tested the 4-5-1 with strong team, mid team and weaker team now (one season each), and it does work for all. So if some of you still have problems, you are either playing in vacation mode, didn't follow the instructions, don't have the tactic 100% fluid, have poor man management skills, or have bad luck (as this game is random, a small percentage of you will have bad results no matter the tactic)

Hi Mr Langvatn,

Definitely working for me the Ultimate version. Champions League lost in semifinal against Real Madrid. Won 2-1 at home. 78 minutes away I was leading 0-1 but Mourinho's half time speech killed me ;( 78' 1-1, 83' 2-1, 91' 3-1, 107' 4-1. We had same amount of chances (around 20), 3 ccc's each. Kind of sad but I wouldn't have reached the semi's without your tactic in the first place. So maybe next year :)

Hi Mr Langvatn,

Definitely working for me the Ultimate version. Champions League lost in semifinal against Real Madrid. Won 2-1 at home. 78 minutes away I was leading 0-1 but Mourinho's half time speech killed me ;( 78' 1-1, 83' 2-1, 91' 3-1, 107' 4-1. We had same amount of chances (around 20), 3 ccc's each. Kind of sad but I wouldn't have reached the semi's without your tactic in the first place. So maybe next year :)

What team did you play again? :)

Ajax Amsterdam (Netherlands). I will report back next season after a full season with the Ultimate tactic. ;)

Could you show your Liv team with the ultimate tactic to see where you play the 3 midfielders please?

hey any idea how you can help mr lang? playing as swansea and just played nunberg, we had shots -15 on target -6 no goals they had shots -3 on target -2 one goal any idea on how i can get my team really banging in the goals? thanks

I'm sorry mate, but I don't trust you anymore, after finding out that you are testing different tactics on FM forum through vacation mode.

Am playing on normal mode, am not holidaying.., you can also see its not FMC..

hey any idea how you can help mr lang? playing as swansea and just played nunberg, we had shots -15 on target -6 no goals they had shots -3 on target -2 one goal any idea on how i can get my team really banging in the goals? thanks

Those stats only indicate bad luck. Have you tested the tactic over, say 20 games? Shouldn't be consistent.

Am playing on normal mode, am not holidaying.., you can also see its not FMC..

Yeah, but I know you got bad results with all my tactics, and I've seen you posting on threads of other great tactics as well (made by other people) that you have bad results. Seems like whatever tactic you go with, you have bad results. So, you must be doing something else wrong. The 4-5-1 Ultimate is working very well, no doubt. It will be tested in a_ilfandy's tactic testing project tonight, results being posted tomorrow, and my guess is that it will be the most solid one yet.

Yeah, but I know you got bad results with all my tactics, and I've seen you posting on threads of other great tactics as well (made by other people) that you have bad results. Seems like whatever tactic you go with, you have bad results. So, you must be doing something else wrong. The 4-5-1 Ultimate is working very well, no doubt. It will be tested in a_ilfandy's tactic testing project tonight, results being posted tomorrow, and my guess is that it will be the most solid one yet.

I actually posted good results with the 4-5-1 rev I had a 16 game unbeaten run with Swansea, however the 4-5-1 just isn't working with Real sociedad

I actually posted good results with the 4-5-1 rev I had a 16 game unbeaten run with Swansea, however the 4-5-1 just isn't working with Real sociedad

Like I also said, the game is random :) I know for a fact that the 4-5-1 ultimate is more solid than the 4-5-1 rev, however, the 4-5-1 rev was also a good tactic, which maybe in a weird way suited swansea better. But the differences aren't that many. Did you run the 4-5-1 rev with attacking or standard?

Like I also said, the game is random :) I know for a fact that the 4-5-1 ultimate is more solid than the 4-5-1 rev, however, the 4-5-1 rev was also a good tactic, which maybe in a weird way suited swansea better. But the differences aren't that many. Did you run the 4-5-1 rev with attacking or standard?

Attacking I drew with Utd away 2-2 beat Arsenal 3-1 away with the rev 4-5-1 with Swansea, I'll keep testing this tactic till the end of the season and I'll post my results.

Attacking I drew with Utd away 2-2 beat Arsenal 3-1 away with the rev 4-5-1 with Swansea, I'll keep testing this tactic till the end of the season and I'll post my results.

Maybe you should try the ultimate on attacking too then. There aren't many differences in the two tactics.

The striker role in the 4-5-1 ultimate is completely changeable for those of you who have other types of strikers than poacher. I just set poacher, because most teams have a poacher, and this is supposed to be an allround tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back