Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad day at the office? before this loss I was on a 6 game unbeaten run though 5W 1D

Also I know this is nothing to do with tactics but does anyone else have loads of penalty's missed? whenever I get a penalty I never feel confident..

F01824DD564B7AB2DDE426010B01E6F5EFAC13E3

Bad day at the office? before this loss I was on a 6 game unbeaten run though 5W 1D

Also I know this is nothing to do with tactics but does anyone else have loads of penalty's missed? whenever I get a penalty I never feel confident..

F01824DD564B7AB2DDE426010B01E6F5EFAC13E3

Yeah, penalties sucks.. I think I miss like 4/5 penalties... retarded.. But that's how the current patch is..

What kind of results are you guys getting with the 4-5-1 Ult as a big underdog?

I havent forgotten to upload as you told me, but I'm gonna play atleat 15 games before I do. In this current season that is.

Great tactic in season 14/15 with Arsenal and started to use this tactic. Only 8 league games played but already played Man U , Chelsea and Liverpool in the league with scary results!

I was using the revitalised, uploaded the ultimate before the Man U game.

View attachment 299900

Last edited:
Mr Langvatn, could you please post a picture for what i have to do for this > "When game starts, use match prep: tactics only, together with team cohesion training, 50/50 until your first league match." dont understand, sorry.

Post your team please.

Team attached.

I have been trying to bring n as many young British players as I can and building a team for the future. I brought in Jovetic but he has been injured most of the season and only just back, hence the low rating. Fortunately he wasn't missed as Giroud and Yarmolenko have been on fire.

View attachment 299913

i can never get my team 100% fluid before the start of the season, i start 6 weeks early and i have 8 friendlies before it begins also. any help?

i can never get my team 100% fluid before the start of the season, i start 6 weeks early and i have 8 friendlies before it begins also. any help?

It all depends on how closely related the team's standard tactic is compared to the 4-5-1. If it's very far apart, it could take a bit longer than the start of the season. All I ask is that you don't judge the tactic on games played when the tactic isn't 100% fluid.

I keep winning one loosing 1 etcetera, it's 100% fluid why is this happening?

D8F323A7ECE077600D7B9F546392F6E85E61BE76

under General training i have it set to team cohesion and the intensity to balanced, is this correct? do i keep it like this until the first game of the season? thanks in advance :)

This is with the 4-5-1 Ultimate, I really don't know what's happening..

D8F323A7ECE077600D7B9F546392F6E85E61BE76

The majority of your losses are away, in a very attacking and fluid league like the Spanish one is.

You cannot, IMO, just plug 'n play, you need to check where this goals appear. Do they come from the wings or T-balls? do they come counter or 1st touch 1-2s?

under General training i have it set to team cohesion and the intensity to balanced, is this correct? do i keep it like this until the first game of the season? thanks in advance :)

It could take 1 month more, just like IRL, where a team with a new tactical approach takes more time to settle, instead of a team that uses the same tactic than last year. the same happens to new players. Juts keep it calm, do your work and have some patience

Set tactics only, and the bar all the way to the left.

cheers (y) one thing i noticed with this formation (4-5-1 ultimate) is that my team seems to have a lot of possession which is great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back