Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tom, 7th first season with Sociedad is hardly poor. Also Spain have a lot of 4-2-3-1 teams so the oppositions AMR, AML and AMC will play between the defence and midfield of MrL's 451

Very good start to using the 4-2-3-1 Revitalized tactic. Unbeaten in 8 games including Chelsea (Community Shield), United (Away), Real(Away) and United(COC). Only conceded 5 goals in 8 games aswel. This tactic is so much better then the other 4-2-3-1, love it!

Most of my goals conceded come from crosses

Set your FBs to defend, or use OI to "show weaker foot" and "hard tackle" on them.Change the mentality of the team to counter in away games. Do a duplicate of the tactic and use one at home with attacking and use the other tactic away.

You are not Barca or Real, so you don't have the quality players, capable of doing amazing things all the time. You need to be humble in away games. That kind of exposure is costing you a lot of goals.

Also attend to the fact that the AMC can be marked by a CB. If so, unmark him and put the BBM mid, so you can still have the BWM to cover your mid and deliver the ball to the playmaker.

This is just a suggestion, but i would like for you to try it, since this tactic is very good.

Also, you can use the underdog tactic in away games, if you see fit and even if you are not the underdog

Seriously what is wrong? it's 100% fluid

8EC72BF9A7756639BC4EFCAE64F4185A6DC01433

As it has been said before, for your team you are not doing bad. Tactic is just a part of winning formula, u simply dont have the players to perform better then likes of madrid and barca etc

As it has been said before, for your team you are not doing bad. Tactic is just a part of winning formula, u simply dont have the players to perform better then likes of madrid and barca etc

I expect to get better results than that, especially at home. This tactic was described as "one" for all teams.

Tomfmlfc, I know my tactics aren't working for you. You've posted it like 20 times :P If you know another tactic that works for you, use that one :)

I expect to get better results than that, especially at home. This tactic was described as "one" for all teams.

It doesn't make ALL teams into Barcelona, rofl. If you pick a weak team, don't expect a high league position the first year...

Tomfmlfc, I know my tactics aren't working for you. You've posted it like 20 times :P If you know another tactic that works for you, use that one :)

Look I've gave you one bad feedback, am wondering why it isn't working? am doing everything correctly? why am I being shredded at home by Levante , Getafe etcetera?..

It doesn't make ALL teams into Barcelona, rofl. If you pick a weak team, don't expect a high league position the first year...

Am getting turned over at home by Getafe, Levante etcetera, considerably weaker teams than Sociedad.

Am getting turned over at home by Getafe, Levante etcetera, considerably weaker teams than Sociedad.

You can't single out matches.. You have to look at the whole season as a whole.. You made 7th place, not bad, but not super good either. What was the media prediction? And, like the guy on the last page said, the teams in Spain play a lot of 4-2-3-1, which get a lot of room between the midfield and defense of the 4-5-1.

did you tried anything that i said?

I'm not a tactic creator, nothing compared to an image of one, but i know from 20 years playing FM that you cannot just complain and do nothing!!

Tweak it, try another tactic, try another team, try with other players, but don't expect to sit and wait for a solution. You are the solution!

did you tried anything that i said?

I'm not a tactic creator, nothing compared to an image of one, but i know from 20 years playing FM that you cannot just complain and do nothing!!

Tweak it, try another tactic, try another team, try with other players, but don't expect to sit and wait for a solution. You are the solution!

I totally agree. I have also been playing FM/CM for 20 years, and one thing is certain, that tactics only do half the job, and even for it to do half the job, it often has to be customized to fit your team.

I totally agree. I have also been playing FM/CM for 20 years, and one thing is certain, that tactics only do half the job, and even for it to do half the job, it often has to be customized to fit your team.

For example the player roles. In another tactic of this forum, they say that Neymar is a AV and i use him as a CF and it works for me

I haven't finished the season yet am currently 9th, am just disappointed with some of the home results it's not singling out matches it's quite a majority of the home matches. Media prediction was 14th, the clubs ridden in debt to I had a £0 transfer budget with a -£2,500 wage budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back