Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't finished the season yet am currently 9th, am just disappointed with some of the home results it's not singling out matches it's quite a majority of the home matches. Media prediction was 14th, the clubs ridden in debt to I had a £0 transfer budget with a -£2,500 wage budget.

But if you are sitting 9th, and media prediction was 14th, you are overachieving.. Thus, the tactic is working the way it is supposed to for you too...

Try using the Revitalized for home matches then, and the Ultimate in away matches. Much easier fixing problems at home than away.

I haven't finished the season yet am currently 9th, am just disappointed with some of the home results it's not singling out matches it's quite a majority of the home matches. Media prediction was 14th, the clubs ridden in debt to I had a £0 transfer budget with a -£2,500 wage budget.

So, you where predicted 14th and you are 9th with zero transfers, no wages and you haven't finished the season... You are doing good, IMO, and if you get some euro spot that would be a great season!

Is this your 1st time with lower teams?

So, you where predicted 14th and you are 9th with zero transfers, no wages and you haven't finished the season... You are doing good, IMO, and if you get some euro spot that would be a great season!

Is this your 1st time with lower teams?

Na I've played with Forest and Argyle before, I finished 10th, going to take time to knock Barca off there perch, aiming for a Euro spot this coming season.

Na I've played with Forest and Argyle before, I finished 10th, going to take time to knock Barca off there perch, aiming for a Euro spot this coming season.

Stick 2 more season, clear the debts, pick up some good regens and free transfer and you will manage.

After all the problem is not in the tactic, since it does not exploit the ME and it will not win all the game for you. the problem is that you don't have a good squad.

And, as they say, you cannot make an omelet without the eggs.

Hey, Just wondering if the play off side is supposed to be ticked in the ultimate version?
I tried this before in one of my own tactics with a high line and it lead to alot of one on ones which lost me a fair wad of goals

Hey, Just wondering if the play off side is supposed to be ticked in the ultimate version?
I tried this before in one of my own tactics with a high line and it lead to alot of one on ones which lost me a fair wad of goals

It's on purpose yeah, the high defensive line is the reason for the offside trap. Not much point having an offside trap with a low defensive line imo. But if it's not working for you, it's no big deal to take it off.

It's on purpose yeah, the high defensive line is the reason for the offside trap. Not much point having an offside trap with a low defensive line imo. But if it's not working for you, it's no big deal to take it off.

I was just checking with it being counter productive for me in the past, I trust you having tried two of your tactics before to fantastic effect with newcastle :)

Wow, newly promoted to the EPL (first season direct promotion) with Nottingham Forest, just beat Man City 2-1 xD

From my own experience removing the offside trap when at a mid/lower club improved performances

This tactic page has been so much help in my quest to have more fun in FM13.Using the 4-3-2-1 I got Leeds promoted to the Premier league in 6th place.First season in the top flight I used the underdog tactic and struggled to a 16th place finish (media prediction 19th)

Where this really shines though is when you get a decent team. To be fair I have spent 38 million on my team in the last 2 seasons but this latest season I started playing using the 4-5-1 revitalised and then the 4-5-1 Ultimate which seems to be working really well at the moment.Absolutely love it.As you can see it works for my Leeds team with a fairly young set of players.With media prediction of 14th this season I am currently sitting in 3rd place and unbeaten in over 15 games.Hats off to all the tactics posted in this thread most of which I have tried.

Also as you can see it started oiff really badly but once the tactic got fluid and the team fgot used to it the 4-5-1 is stunning home and away even against teams I should lose to like Chelsea

View attachment 299988View attachment 299989View attachment 299990

Last edited:
Thinking of starting a new season with the Toon. Who did u buy first season mate, that is an unbelievable achievement !

I have seen at least 4 people posting on this thread that they won the EPL first season with my tactics playing Newcastle. They do have a very strong team imo, much stronger than in real life. Cisse is one of the best strikers in the league and they have an immense midfield.

This tactic page has been so much help in my quest to have more fun in FM13.Using the 4-3-2-1 I got Leeds promoted to the Premier league in 6th place.First season in the top flight I used the underdog tactic and struggled to a 16th place finish (media prediction 19th)

Where this really shines though is when you get a decent team. To be fair I have spent 38 million on my team in the last 2 seasons but this latest season I started playing using the 4-5-1 revitalised and then the 4-5-1 Ultimate which seems to be working really well at the moment.Absolutely love it.As you can see it works for my Leeds team with a fairly young set of players.With media prediction of 14th this season I am currently sitting in 3rd place and unbeaten in over 15 games.Hats off to all the tactics posted in this thread most of which I have tried.

Also as you can see it started oiff really badly but once the tactic got fluid and the team fgot used to it the 4-5-1 is stunning home and away even against teams I should lose to like Chelsea

View attachment 299988View attachment 299989View attachment 299990

This is an unbelievable achievement well done ! Who did you buy first season mate and the second ?

PS Mr langvatn, sometimes I can struggle in ecc away games. Now I am man utd so do u thinking could help if I change to attacking instead of the default standard or have two separate tactics one standard, one attack so I can use in EPL also ?

Stick 2 more season, clear the debts, pick up some good regens and free transfer and you will manage.

After all the problem is not in the tactic, since it does not exploit the ME and it will not win all the game for you. the problem is that you don't have a good squad.

And, as they say, you cannot make an omelet without the eggs.

ok so im kinda new and not really sure on some of the things you said in this reply to tomfmlfc, may i asked what does "ME" Stand for? and what are regens? sorry for my noobness ha ha :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back