Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so im kinda new and not really sure on some of the things you said in this reply to tomfmlfc, may i asked what does "ME" Stand for? and what are regens? sorry for my noobness ha ha :(

ME= Match Engine
Regens= Automatically generated players (starts 2nd season)

I was just checking with it being counter productive for me in the past, I trust you having tried two of your tactics before to fantastic effect with newcastle :)

Don't forget the pacey defenders are a must with a high D-line

cheers mate haha, played a few of the past football/champions managers before and still didnt know :S. quick question, is there any certain way to find these regens or are they brought up through the youth system etc? thanks again in advance

Do most people play attacking or standard and is the 4-5-1 supposed to bet set to standard, I'm a little confused ?

Do most people play attacking or standard and is the 4-5-1 supposed to bet set to standard, I'm a little confused ?

The 4-5-1 Ultimate is supposed to be played at standard, yes. But I would advise to prepare two version of it, one standard and one attacking. So it is 100% fluid if you need to change to attacking during a game.

cheers mate haha, played a few of the past football/champions managers before and still didnt know :S. quick question, is there any certain way to find these regens or are they brought up through the youth system etc? thanks again in advance

Scouts find these regens. It's very rare one is lucky enough to get these through ones own youth system. Get as many and as good scouts as possible.

Scouts find these regens. It's very rare one is lucky enough to get these through ones own youth system. Get as many and as good scouts as possible.

ok i see. well im only 2 games into my first season with swansea, im using your 4-5-1 Ultimate tactic and must say, its not full 100% fluid (about 3 quarters of the way full) and i have one my first 2 games 1-0 away to sunderland and 1-0 at home against chelsea :) cant wait until its fully fluid :P.. il come back at half way through and update pictures :)

Hi,

I've been using your spin the wheel tactic on my first season forest save, a mixture of the earlyier 4231's and the underdog beast.

You'll be happy to know im currently in 2nd with ten games to go and have just noticed you have released some more updates for the tactics using Forest!

I was just wondering if you've gone into the 2nd season and if so which of the tactics you used for what matches as the opp is now superior?

Also what players you have brought in so far?

Thanks

Hi,

I've been using your spin the wheel tactic on my first season forest save, a mixture of the earlyier 4231's and the underdog beast.

You'll be happy to know im currently in 2nd with ten games to go and have just noticed you have released some more updates for the tactics using Forest!

I was just wondering if you've gone into the 2nd season and if so which of the tactics you used for what matches as the opp is now superior?

Also what players you have brought in so far?

Thanks

I am still using the 4-5-1 Ultimate. Just brought in talents, not much for the first eleven :) Seems like I will survive safely the first year, but nothing more. I don't expect more either :P

My last season:

- 4th season in game

-Won the league, the national cup, lost in the last qualifying round to CL on away goals (should have won), but advanced from the group stage of EL and had the top scorer of the league. Also look at the average stats of the league. Playing with the norwegian side Vålerenga.

-Used the 451re /451re standard /and underdog tactic.

-Finished this season last night. Was to tired to post this then, so I'm actually almost finished with the next season. Have implemented the Ultimate tactic among with others. Will post result when ready. All I'm saying, all of Langvatn's tactics work. Should be given the peace price IMO! :)

Mr Langvatn delete some PM's I need to message you, you have to many stored :P

Have you kept the spine of the team?? My next game will be with Newcastle. Just started in Norway to get the feel for the game. I'm guessing with Langvatn's tactics one should be able to qualify for the CL first season, and win the league within 3 years. They'll be even better after the transfer update. Debuchy and hopefully Remy! Howay the lads!!

Have you kept the spine of the team?? My next game will be with Newcastle. Just started in Norway to get the feel for the game. I'm guessing with Langvatn's tactics one should be able to qualify for the CL first season, and win the league within 3 years. They'll be even better after the transfer update. Debuchy and hopefully Remy! Howay the lads!!

Many people have won the EPL the first season with Newcastle, using my tactics. My style of play really seems to fit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back