Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I play attacking, the offside tactic turns automatically on. Do you keep this turned on or turn it off. So far I have turned it off.

ok so i am half way through the season,i am very happy yet so confused :S this seems to work very well, however, i cant stop conceding sloppy sloppy goals! :(, like literally every game i concede stupid goals from giving possession away stupidly or just the fact that i have no luck and most of the time the ball lands to the opposite team.. below are a few photos. Any tips are greatly appreciated! :)

well for some reason my screenshots wont work properly, well with windows 8 anyways :(.. il just explain;

- i am 18 games into the league and im 9th
- P18, W6 , D5 , L7
- F19, A19, Gd0
- only real highlights were that i beat chelsea and city

My main issues are that i seem to concede every game + stupidy..

Considering i was predicted to finish 19th i feel that there is something that can be done to improve my game,

any tips again would be greatly appreciated, and again, thanks in advance mate
:)

ok so i am half way through the season,i am very happy yet so confused :S this seems to work very well, however, i cant stop conceding sloppy sloppy goals! :(, like literally every game i concede stupid goals from giving possession away stupidly or just the fact that i have no luck and most of the time the ball lands to the opposite team.. below are a few photos. Any tips are greatly appreciated! :)

well for some reason my screenshots wont work properly, well with windows 8 anyways :(.. il just explain;

- i am 18 games into the league and im 9th
- P18, W6 , D5 , L7
- F19, A19, Gd0
- only real highlights were that i beat chelsea and city

My main issues are that i seem to concede every game + stupidy..

Considering i was predicted to finish 19th i feel that there is something that can be done to improve my game,

any tips again would be greatly appreciated, and again, thanks in advance mate
:)

Do your players have bad decisions/concentration stats? :)

They are all around 12,13,14,15 some have both 15, others 1 12 and 1 14 if you know what i mean.. going through a rough run of games , down to 13th now.. between spots 15th and 9th there is one 4 points in it :O. would you suggest trying the 451 revitalized for home games and ultimate away games? may be the problem.. just cant stop conceding.. well il go play a few moregames before i go off for the night haha :)

They are all around 12,13,14,15 some have both 15, others 1 12 and 1 14 if you know what i mean.. going through a rough run of games , down to 13th now.. between spots 15th and 9th there is one 4 points in it :O. would you suggest trying the 451 revitalized for home games and ultimate away games? may be the problem.. just cant stop conceding.. well il go play a few moregames before i go off for the night haha :)

I would definitely not recommend any of the revitalized tactics if your problem is conceding :) Just keep running the 4-5-1 ultimate. It's what suits the quality of your team best.

Am I the only one thats been getting a lot of red cards after changing to ultimate? I'm still winning games though

edit: Nevermind, must be a coincidence.

Last edited:
2nd season has been done with Newcastle:
Won: League, Europe Super Cup, Carling Cup
Semi Final: Champions League
Tactic: home: old 4231 with new corner settings
hard away game: old underdogs with new corner settingsView attachment 300006View attachment 300007View attachment 300008View attachment 300009View attachment 300010

Mr. Langvatn!

I will change to ultimate... in the 3rd season...
Question: what is the best attacking corner and free kick settings?
It is not the same for ultimate and other ones!
Please clarify it.

THX!

when my season ends my tactics goes bk to new so I need to re train the players on it? is this normal

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm going back to 4-5-1 rev. I keep conceding about the same amount with ultimate then with the rev tactic. But the rev tactic brings me some more goals.

4-5-1 Revitalized, last season: W29 D2 L3 GF110-GA34 (so average 3.23 GF/G - 1.00 GA/G)
4-5-1 Ultimate, after 20 games: W13 D3 L4 GF49-GA22 (so average 2.45 GF/G - 1.10 GA/G)

Same trainingsettings, same players, they should even be better because a lot of youngsters developed for another year. So seems the attacking play suits them better.

Trailing by 11 points now to PSV Eindhoven, hope we can turn this around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back