Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got promoted from the BNN into the BSP for my second season and got off to a not so great start. Lost the first two one away and one home. Probably because the new influx of players I brought in this season? Hopefully I start winning some games.

Sitting 6th in the BSS with Weston Super Mare after half the season

Can't seem to score goals, most of the goals come from central midfield. Leading goalscorer only has 4 goals.

Not really sure what to do, I obviously cannot attract high quality players at this level. On a 3 game losing streak and havent scored any goals in last 4 games.

View attachment 300189View attachment 300190View attachment 300191View attachment 300192
2nd season with chelsea is over!!! Won the league, Fa cup, the Euro cup!!! Was very unlucky in the group stage of ch.league but won the Euro cup!!! Used in some matches the Ultimate, with some good and some bad results, mostly used my favorite 4-5-1 spin the wheel, which in my opinion is the BEST for my squad!!! But promise to start the 3rd season with the ultimate and stick with it for at list 15 games!!!

Is this a match engine thing? Or just being the players are finding themselves in these spaces with the ball and no other options?

Seems like the wingers tend to play like inside forwards when put on support duty. So, they need good finishing skills.

Sitting 6th in the BSS with Weston Super Mare after half the season

Can't seem to score goals, most of the goals come from central midfield. Leading goalscorer only has 4 goals.

Not really sure what to do, I obviously cannot attract high quality players at this level. On a 3 game losing streak and havent scored any goals in last 4 games.

Could be that on lower level you don't have a good playmaker. Try ticking playmaker, set it to "none" and change from Advanced Playmaker to Central Midfielder Attack. Also, what type of forward do you have? You can try setting it to Advanced Forward if that fits your striker better.

Beautiful football

Mr Langvatn i am using your 451 ultimate tactic with Man Utd and i would just like to say its the best tactic ive ever used on FM and ive been playing for many years.
My team play fantastic passing football and the goals that they score are sensational.
The type of goals range from tap ins to spectacular goals and great team play.
The players ive added from start of game (im in october 2014 season) are Neymar, Dede, Sandro, Baines and Rene Adler.
I know your tactics dont suit every team but im really pleased.
I dont win every game but i do win 95% .
Well done for a smashing tactic.

so guys which one is best 4-5-1 ultimate 4-5-1 revitalized or 4-5-1 spin the wheel

Well langvatn, it looks like my swansea career is over! i have just been sacked. sitting 14th in the league with 8 games left. lost and drew way too much but i guess that is just my defences fault, i cant stress enough on how many ***** goals my team gave away.

Going to start up another one with a better team, mid range team and see if i can push for Champions league.

p.s i dont understand how i can comfortably do the double on city with swansea but always get defeated by the reading, norwich etc :(

Well langvatn, it looks like my swansea career is over! i have just been sacked. sitting 14th in the league with 8 games left. lost and drew way too much but i guess that is just my defences fault, i cant stress enough on how many ***** goals my team gave away.

Going to start up another one with a better team, mid range team and see if i can push for Champions league.

p.s i dont understand how i can comfortably do the double on city with swansea but always get defeated by the reading, norwich etc :(

Shoudn't be a problem with Swansea at all getting a mid-table finish, using the 4-5-1, Either bad luck, or bad player management. I' getting a 7th place now with Nottingham Forest (first season directly promotoed to the EPL, now second season). I have a MUCH weaker team than Swansea. I beat both Man City and Man Utd in my first season in the EPL... I even had possession over Man Utd..

Last edited:

The direct style of play from those smaller teams could be an antidote to this tactic, specially in away games. Just thinking out loud.

Is the 4 5 1 ultimate suitable for weak teams? Or is the underdog beast better in that case?

Is the 4 5 1 ultimate suitable for weak teams? Or is the underdog beast better in that case?

I am not really sure. I have had good success playing as underdog with the 4-5-1 ultimate, while I don't get the same success myself with the underdog tactic, while some others have very good success with the underdog tactic. Hard to answer that question :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back