Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try using ball control training instead of balanced for the 4-5-1 ultimate, works great for me :)

im guessing that it was just my luck.. just started up another one with newcastle, will post up how im doing after 18 BPL games :)

im guessing that it was just my luck.. just started up another one with newcastle, will post up how im doing after 18 BPL games :)

Cisse is a BEAST poacher :) Also, remember to get Royston Drenthe and Wellington Nem :)

Cheers for the recommendations :), i always sign wellington Nem, hes an animal! haha, how much did you pick up drenthe for?

Ahhhh, Valladolid signed him already :(. any other recommendations for that Left wing position :) i have already picked up Nem

Only Dockal is a winger, but Svensson can play winger too.

Jonas Svensson (Cheap)
Borek Dockal (Cheap)
Ruben Yttergård Jenssen (Cheap)
Adryan (Great talent, cheap)

Do we still use defensive positioning as match preparation with 'Ultimate'?

i noticed that, i went to search for dockal and svensson and i couldnt find them, going to try and add in the norway divisions now.. well the dont get added in until 13.01.13 :( how much would those players cost? so that il know how much to leave spare for January :)

i noticed that, i went to search for dockal and svensson and i couldnt find them, going to try and add in the norway divisions now.. well the dont get added in until 13.01.13 :( how much would those players cost? so that il know how much to leave spare for January :)

They always gets sold though, if you don't buy them the first season :P

They always gets sold though, if you don't buy them the first season :P

hmmm **** it, il start again haha :) im only at the start of august anyways haha.. if you can think of anyone else il be more than happy to try them out :P

Rooney is unstoppable as the centre playmaker. scores more goals in this position than the AMC position. Awesome tactics Mr Langvatn, ive used em' all, and with them, killed em' all :D Bra jobba ;)

Many people have won the EPL the first season with Newcastle, using my tactics. My style of play really seems to fit them.

Rooney is unstoppable as the centre playmaker. scores more goals in this position than the AMC position. Awesome tactics Mr Langvatn, ive used em' all, and with them, killed em' all :D Bra jobba ;)

Recommend good players for utd mate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back