Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Langvatn what about team strategy you recommended standard and atacking. what about control do you think will work ?

Recommend good players for utd mate ?

Im currently in 2016, last season i won the treble( FA, League cup, and EPL)

i have only bought two players that have been implemented in the first XI. Kieran Trippier( rotates with rafael) and Martin Olsson(fabio got ****** for some reason and demanded a transfer, and evra, well, he got old :P) Both have done really well, especially Trippier who costed me about 5m pounds.

Manu have many great talents - Mads Mæhli, Powell, Welbeck, Wootton. all four are regulars by now, or at least rotated.

Mr langvatn thank you! Those midfielders from rosenborg are great :O some of them are even starting, some great stats about them! thank you

mr langvatn on 4-5-1 ultimate who do you sacrifice if player gets sent off. what position?

thanks. also do you setup like this. ball control average def positioning all the time

Wow.

Just popping in to say that this tactic is terrific!

Started a career as Scottish 3rd division side Clyde, got promoted, went to Coventry, won almost every game. Joined Everton, who were sitting 17th in the Championship, got promoted back to the Premier League and Tottenham approached me.

From Scottish Division 3 to Premier League in less than 3 years!

Beastly tactic, well done.

ANY CHANCE I CAN HAVE THE OLD 4-2-3-1 TACTIC YOUR FIRST ONE?? SEEMED TO WORK THE BEST FOR ME?

ANY CHANCE I CAN HAVE THE OLD 4-2-3-1 TACTIC YOUR FIRST ONE?? SEEMED TO WORK THE BEST FOR ME?
It's on the front page. 4-2-3-1 final version, it's the same as 4-2-3-1 spin the wheel, only difference is corners.

Hi Again Mr Langvatn, implented your ultimate 4-5-1 to the end of season with Peterborough and it toke me to a 9th place, only 3 points of play-off. If i hadnt have 6 games in february were all were loses iv'e probably been in the premier now with a team that was predicted 24th (deadly last)!!

Really amazing tactic so far! I have now played 3 friendlies. Home vs Fulham, 3-1 win, away against Birmingham 4-0 win and home against Boston Utd 3-0 win!

Only signed free transfers so far as having none transfer budget. Tom Cairney, Bob Harris, Jonathan Bond free transfer and Jake Buxton on loan to fill up the defence! Conclusion to all this = Amazing tactic, having the feeling that with hard work this season i will do the play-offs! Thanks a-lot!

And one question though, for the striker, what seems to do the best? Attacking Forward or a Poacher?! :)

again, cheers <3

has anyone managed in spanish league and been able to beat R.Madrid and Barca?

Hi Again Mr Langvatn, implented your ultimate 4-5-1 to the end of season with Peterborough and it toke me to a 9th place, only 3 points of play-off. If i hadnt have 6 games in february were all were loses iv'e probably been in the premier now with a team that was predicted 24th (deadly last)!!

Really amazing tactic so far! I have now played 3 friendlies. Home vs Fulham, 3-1 win, away against Birmingham 4-0 win and home against Boston Utd 3-0 win!

Only signed free transfers so far as having none transfer budget. Tom Cairney, Bob Harris, Jonathan Bond free transfer and Jake Buxton on loan to fill up the defence! Conclusion to all this = Amazing tactic, having the feeling that with hard work this season i will do the play-offs! Thanks a-lot!

And one question though, for the striker, what seems to do the best? Attacking Forward or a Poacher?! :)

again, cheers <3

I think both works equally good, same with Complete Forward. You just have to choose a role that fits your striker.

Using this tactic with QPR very very inconsistent for me, but there are some really good results in there beat everton 5-0, and then lost to Southampton 3-0 lol :( this year is hard !

Using this tactic with QPR very very inconsistent for me, but there are some really good results in there beat everton 5-0, and then lost to Southampton 3-0 lol :( this year is hard !

I noticed that too, that suddenly one can get a really bad match, and then suddenly beat the biggest teams. The match engine is much more random this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back