Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
best tactic I've used so far though mate, always failed with tactics i created myself job well done !

what is everyone best goal scorer with these tactics I am everton and this is main thing I am missing from my team

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

If you guys want to have more goals at home against weaker teams, you should try setting the CM on attack and the AP on support (swapping mentality on them). Then you have one less "tackler" in the midfield, but it will provide more goals, without a doubt.

the problem I have is. long shots and forward not scoring many. I am hoping the board gives me gd amount of money. as end in 5th and semi of fa cup and European cup. plus won capital one. 2nd season so hoping to get a big name in. I got lampard on a free last season so may need to get a cover for him as he not last all season. I post pictures up later

the problem I have is. long shots and forward not scoring many. I am hoping the board gives me gd amount of money. as end in 5th and semi of fa cup and European cup. plus won capital one. 2nd season so hoping to get a big name in. I got lampard on a free last season so may need to get a cover for him as he not last all season. I post pictures up later

The wingers and the AP are the most important players I would say, as most goals seem to come from the wingers, and all play goes through the playmaker.

San Marino

I am using this tactic with San Marino. And I am really enjoying it too!

before converting to this one, I played for 3 years and had some progression with a 4-2-2-2 tactic where i tried to work the ball through the middle with loads of killer balls. In the 2015-2016 season i ended 2nd. in the league (serie C - a), but lost to Rimini in the playoff.

After 12 matches in the 2016/2017 season I did not get the results anymore and decided to try this one out. Lost the first match, then won, then draw in three consequtive matches before I lost again. However I created chances and played very well. Then the results came as the players got used to the formation.

Just lost one more match, but then I had won promotion (lost away to Varese who was 2nd). The rest of the matches I won, except two who ended up in a draw.

I got to admit i got a fairly good squad and had a few players on loan who just rocked, among them a class striker and a trerequistia.

Quite excited how it will be in serie B, but I got a three year perspective winning promotion to serie A since its damned hard to get good players who can lift the club on free transfer, and it seems that I have to pay for loans in serie B.

Good job Langevann, perhaps I should try this one with Valerenga so we can beat Rosenborg(H)

The wingers and the AP are the most important players I would say, as most goals seem to come from the wingers, and all play goes through the playmaker.

I had lampard as the ap but don't think he be up for it this season. wingers I will train them up in pre season on finishing.

think I need a lot of player changes in pre season. lol to push for the league

great tactic, i've had my villa save through all versions of the ME. I was in my 3rd season when 13.2 hit and it ruined my otherwise excellent tactic. Your 451 resurrected villa and we have gone from strength to strength.

My only q, I have the best defence in the league with Aogo, Clark, Papastathopalous, Lichtsteiner and Ter Stegen in the net. But while my defence all average over 7.2, Ter Stegen has finished his last two seasons around the 6.8-7.0 mark. I do everything i can to help him, build up confidence, but he seems to make mistakes very often.

What GK do you find effective and what is their seasonal av rating mr langvatn?

great tactic, i've had my villa save through all versions of the ME. I was in my 3rd season when 13.2 hit and it ruined my otherwise excellent tactic. Your 451 resurrected villa and we have gone from strength to strength.

My only q, I have the best defence in the league with Aogo, Clark, Papastathopalous, Lichtsteiner and Ter Stegen in the net. But while my defence all average over 7.2, Ter Stegen has finished his last two seasons around the 6.8-7.0 mark. I do everything i can to help him, build up confidence, but he seems to make mistakes very often.

Try setting GK role to Goalkeeper instead of Sweeper Keeper, maybe that suits him better

well i dont know:( i guess i just have no luck at all :( papis cisse you said was a great poacher and i agree but for some reason hes scored 3 goals in 17 games.. won 4 drew 2 lost 4, i cant seem to get a good consistency what so ever :( i dont think ive got man management skills, well i would think there grand. i guess its just my luck :(.

p.s im not complaining at the tactic, i know that it is excellent because of all these great comments but i guess its just not for me:(

well i dont know:( i guess i just have no luck at all :( papis cisse you said was a great poacher and i agree but for some reason hes scored 3 goals in 17 games.. won 4 drew 2 lost 4, i cant seem to get a good consistency what so ever :( i dont think ive got man management skills, well i would think there grand. i guess its just my luck :(.

p.s im not complaining at the tactic, i know that it is excellent because of all these great comments but i guess its just not for me:(

I'm working on a new one, having great results on my nottingham forest save, maybe you wanna try it? :)
It's made with the classic tactic creator (not wizard), so it works completely different.

Aup mate, guna start a new save with liverpool, with the ultimate tactic. will sell reina as arsenal pay 29m and will sell johnson as chelsea pay round 22m for him, then will try offload garbage like doni, downing etc, wanted to ask you what signing you recommend specifically for liverpool now.

yeah i will definitely give it a go :) and key positions that you think i should get best players for? p.s after my last comment cisse banged in 4 against feyenoord. won 4-0 away from home O: thats what i dont understand lol

anyways il give this 4-1-2-2-1 a go now after i play another game with the newcastle save :)

Aup mate, guna start a new save with liverpool, with the ultimate tactic. will sell reina as arsenal pay 29m and will sell johnson as chelsea pay round 22m for him, then will try offload garbage like doni, downing etc, wanted to ask you what signing you recommend specifically for liverpool now.

Oh, lol :) Never thought of selling those :) Hmm, I guess you need new wingers, one new forward, one new MC :) Wellington Nem for the left wing (cheap and good), Royston Drenthe (Free, and good backup), other than that, I dunno man :) I usually wait until second season and get good regens instead :)

yeah i will definitely give it a go :) and key positions that you think i should get best players for? p.s after my last comment cisse banged in 4 against feyenoord. won 4-0 away from home O: thats what i dont understand lol

anyways il give this 4-1-2-2-1 a go now after i play another game with the newcastle save :)

It's much easier trying new tactics if you get FMRTE (real time editor for FM13). Then you can just turn any tactic fluid instantly. Costs 5 euros or smth.

I am just about to start my 3rd season with everton. u found any great players for these tactics. I post my squad up later to see if anyone can help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back