Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just about to start my 3rd season with everton. u found any great players for these tactics. I post my squad up later to see if anyone can help

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

best players i found for these tactics

Wellington Nem at AML
Yttergard as Treq, AP or CM
Albin Ekdal as CM
Michael Bradley as BWM, CM
Dennis Aogo as LB
Stephan Lichtsteiner as RB
Ciaran Clark CB
Jose Callejon AMR
Doumbia ST
Darren Bent ST

Ademilson was woeful.

What one of your tactic tactic would you recommand for big games against man city at home

and fenerbache in a uefa cup final

Im Villa btw

best players i found for these tactics

Wellington Nem at AML
Yttergard as Treq, AP or CM
Albin Ekdal as CM
Michael Bradley as BWM, CM
Dennis Aogo as LB
Stephan Lichtsteiner as RB
Ciaran Clark CB
Jose Callejon AMR
Doumbia ST
Darren Bent ST

Ademilson was woeful.

oh I got Ademilson coming at start of the season. yea nem is doing well for me.

oh I got Ademilson coming at start of the season. yea nem is doing well for me.

i found ademilson very inconsistent and didn't live up to his promise. He had one good season for me out of 5.

Christian Benitez was also excellent as Advanced Forward

i found ademilson very inconsistent and didn't live up to his promise. He had one good season for me out of 5.

Christian Benitez was also excellent as Advanced Forward

oh I may loan him out this season then see how he goes. I have about 20-30 shots per game but forward never really scores lol

if i change 4-5-1 ultimate tactic like this:
drag central midfielder (advanced playmaker) to AMC position, will this efect on the game (tactic) ???

Mr Langvatn,

I know that probably is somewhere in all of this 153 pages, but I can't find the difference between the 4-5-1 ultimate and 4-5-1 revitalized.
would you mind to make some reference in the first post?

Thanks

Mr Langvatn,

I know that probably is somewhere in all of this 153 pages, but I can't find the difference between the 4-5-1 ultimate and 4-5-1 revitalized.
would you mind to make some reference in the first post?

Thanks

The difference is that the 4-5-1 Ultimate is better. I'm working on a new tactic atm, so I don't have time to start looking at old tactics to see what changes I made :P

The difference is that the 4-5-1 Ultimate is better. I'm working on a new tactic atm, so I don't have time to start looking at old tactics to see what changes I made :P
What kind of tactic? I thought u were done with tactics for 13.2.2

I'm working on a new one, having great results on my nottingham forest save, maybe you wanna try it? :)
It's made with the classic tactic creator (not wizard), so it works completely different.

hi, i try the ultimate 4-5-1 and not work for me but I also try 4-1-2-2-1 and it works perfectly. I did:

hsv 3-0 dortmund
hsv 4-0 bayern munich

I will release the new tactic when it's done :) It's a classic tactic, so it takes a bit longer time. I have much more freedom to do what I want.

I know I said I was done for 13.2.2, but now I am working in classic, and I find it too much fun to not release a classic tactic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back