Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of roles are the players in 4-1-2-2-1

It's a classic tactic, so there aren't any roles :)

But I guess it would look something like this:

GK
WING BACK x2
CENTRAL DEFENDER x2
DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER
CENTRAL MIDFIELDER (RCM)
ATTACKING MIDFIELDER (LCM)
WINGER x2
Striker doesn't matter what type he is. Poacher, Complete Forward, Advanced Forward, everything works.

Is that your last tactic(4-1-2-2-1) best you've posted so far?

Like I just said, this is my first classic tactic, and I am 100% sure I will make improvements to it on a later stage. But I need people to test it first, so I know what areas need improving :) I can't test with 100 different clubs myself :P
It works well for me, but I don't know if it works well for all. That's what I want to know :P

Playing with the the 4-2-3-1 Godlike and so far so sweet. Who is the playmaker supposed to be? The TREQ?

Mr Lang what kind of striker suits the 4-5-1 ultimate, Im using walcott upfront and he does not score that much, my wingers are doing great, but he seems to struggle

Great tactic, playing Newcastle United season 2016.
First 45 matches:
36wins, 6 draws, 3 losses,
After this, 20 matches,
6 wins, 6 draws, 8 losses

Same happend season before, where top of the table until January-February and then big form dip, nothing gets my way. Hard to create chances, posthits, missed penaltys etc.

All teams ofcourse get form dips, the question is how to get out of it?
Also tried to change between your 451 and 4231, mixed results, won 5-1 home to Aston and then lose game after to West Ham at home..
Any idea?

I get a lot of long shots with this tactics. Sometimes 15 out of 20 shots. Most of them misses the goal. Is there a way for me to tweak this tactic a bit to get less long shots and more shots on goal.

I get a lot of long shots with this tactics. Sometimes 15 out of 20 shots. Most of them misses the goal. Is there a way for me to tweak this tactic a bit to get less long shots and more shots on goal.

Long shots are set to "rarely" on all players. No idea why they still do long shots. ME is kinda weird atm :P

Great tactic, playing Newcastle United season 2016.
First 45 matches:
36wins, 6 draws, 3 losses,
After this, 20 matches,
6 wins, 6 draws, 8 losses

Same happend season before, where top of the table until January-February and then big form dip, nothing gets my way. Hard to create chances, posthits, missed penaltys etc.

All teams ofcourse get form dips, the question is how to get out of it?
Also tried to change between your 451 and 4231, mixed results, won 5-1 home to Aston and then lose game after to West Ham at home..
Any idea?

Having a team meeting usually helps, increasing their morale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back