Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Lang what kind of striker suits the 4-5-1 ultimate, Im using walcott upfront and he does not score that much, my wingers are doing great, but he seems to struggle

Advanced Forward, Poacher or Complete Forward all works good.

After 8 matches in serie B I have 4 point. 1 win, 1 draw and six losses.

Last three games I lost 5-2, 4-1 and 2-1.

I have scored in 20 games in a row so attackwise it is working.

My new goalie had an awefull start (my main is injured) and has around 6.3 - 6.4 in rating, except that I am leaking.

I dont blame the defence as they are decent on paper and played a major part in winning me promotion.

I got wage budget for one more free transfer and do consider to try and get a more defensive midfielder, and set him on defensive duty, or try to play with a ball winning midfielder work, or will it ruin the fluid way of playing and do more damage than good?

Perhaps it will get a bit better when the players is more settled (following players are new: Goalie, the two cm, the AM, Right winger and attacker

After 8 matches in serie B I have 4 point. 1 win, 1 draw and six losses.

Last three games I lost 5-2, 4-1 and 2-1.

I have scored in 20 games in a row so attackwise it is working.

My new goalie had an awefull start (my main is injured) and has around 6.3 - 6.4 in rating, except that I am leaking.

I dont blame the defence as they are decent on paper and played a major part in winning me promotion.

I got wage budget for one more free transfer and do consider to try and get a more defensive midfielder, and set him on defensive duty, or try to play with a ball winning midfielder work, or will it ruin the fluid way of playing and do more damage than good?

Perhaps it will get a bit better when the players is more settled (following players are new: Goalie, the two cm, the AM, Right winger and attacker

Hmm, which tactic are you running?

Hmm, which tactic are you running?

I use Spin the wheel 4-2-3-1 final version

I want to play offensive fotball and spend my time slowly building up my team. Its perhaps too ambitious playstyle with San Marino at the moment, with a weekly wage budget set at £ 37 500

I want to play offensive fotball and spend my time slowly building up my team. Its perhaps too ambitious playstyle with San Marino at the moment, with a weekly wage budget set at £ 37 500

That is not a recommended tactic for a lesser team. You should try the 4-5-1 ultimate instead. Offensive football and weaker teams doesn't seem to go hand in hand on FM. Either that, or the new 4-1-2-2-1. It's a bit more offensive than the 4-5-1.

Try to use aggressive tackling. It works for me

So this tactic is for better teams? Can somebody give a link to the tactic please??

why do teams pull off like 3 shots against me but beat me? i could pull off at least 16 shots, 10 on target and lose.. this happens alot any help?

why do teams pull off like 3 shots against me but beat me? i could pull off at least 16 shots, 10 on target and lose.. this happens alot any help?

Even though all long shots are set to "rarely", they still do this often. That is the problem, and it's the current match engine that is the problem there. Nothing other to do than to get better players.

i just like to say great tactic the 4-5-1 ultimate.i win the majority of games home and away the only problem is when playing away to united city chelsea arsenal spurs my team seems to struggle and my players have poor games. even though i have a great team maybe not as good as citys but better than the rest.

I'm using the 4-2-3-1 tactic with wingers on support. What ppms should I teach a winger with very high finishing and great stats as a winger overall? Thanks!

edit:Also, I can't teach dictate tempo to Adryan for some reason. Only "slow down play" is available.

Last edited:
Ey Mr Langvatn.

Do you know what tactic I should use for Manchester United? Have try some tacts, but want to find a solid tacts. Hope you can help. :)

Even though all long shots are set to "rarely", they still do this often. That is the problem, and it's the current match engine that is the problem there. Nothing other to do than to get better players.
Indeed I played this tactic with Ajax (something better at least) and they have the players to score from long shots (Eriksen, De Jong and even Enoh) and I won my matches now with 3-2 or 5-3 or something. The opposition had 2 or 3 chances and scored almost always and I had 20 to 25 shots and scored 3 to 5 goals. Frustrating but it was a win.

Do you know what tactic I should use for Manchester United? Have try some tacts, but want to find a solid tacts. Hope you can help. :)

The 4-5-1 Ultimate is the most solid one. Won't get you the most goals, but you will get the most points.

I'm using the 4-2-3-1 tactic with wingers on support. What ppms should I teach a winger with very high finishing and great stats as a winger overall? Thanks!

edit:Also, I can't teach dictate tempo to Adryan for some reason. Only "slow down play" is available.

I don't use ppms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back