Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
into my 3rd season with rangers and ive been using the 4-2-3-1 spin the wheel tactic, been going real swell but as of the new update in the last few days ive gone from dominating games to drawing a heck of a lot now and games being very even(that and the fact my keeper has crisp packet hands lol.

Any advice on tweeks or changes that may benefit me??

8 games left of the season and everton r on course to win the league. what I would say about this tactic. u need to build a team for it. it will not work without putting your own work into it I am in my 3rd season now and playin so well.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

View attachment 301418
pato was the man i needed, help me to the league fa cup and europa, now i am in the middle of a take over so hoping he is going to be rich as i need to get better players at the back. great tactic you need to make your team around it

Update 14th Jan 2013: I know I said I won't be releasing more tactics in 13.2.2. But, I started working in classic tactic creation, and that gives me so much more freedom to do what I want. I have now uploaded the first classic tactic I have made, and I think it works quite nice :)
It's a 4-1-2-2-1 narrow and short passing tactic.

All tactics works just as good in 13.2.2. No ME changes in the last patch.

Hey guys! After quite good success on my first tactic, I decided to make a version that was stronger for good teams, and ended up with this one. It's a 4-2-3-1 very fluid, roaming tactic, where the players generally do what they want all the time. But it works, and that so insanely good. Try it out and see what I mean. It's made for the 13.2.1 version of the game.
The tactic is soon going to be tested in Ilfandy's huge fm tactic testing project. In the current round, he is testing my old version of the tactic (My tactic is crushing all opposition), but in round 9 he will test this one. In round 10, my Underdog Beast Tactic will be tested. Follow the tactic on this thread: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...sting-project-football-manager-2013-a-46.html

It's not a possession tactic per say, but if you got a strong team you will have good possession since you have 5 midfielders. In my Rosenborg save I am averaging on over 70% possession, sometimes it's over 80%. However, you are creating chances often, and the players are not holding onto the ball for long, so don't judge any games on the possession.

You will probably have a lot of shots, but few ccc's. This is normal. You will still score a lot of goals.

Always give your team high bonuses in the competitions you want to do good in...

Keep your players happy. In this year's FM, this has a MUCH bigger impact than in previous editions.

Players: See the different roles

Most important players: Trequartista and Complete Forward (Get as good as possible players for these positions)

Match prep: Defensive positioning <-------- Very important! I changed this recently with insane results. Check the thumbnails below on the league table and the fixtures. Those are from the season I used defensive positioning. It literally makes your team score 3 times more!

Training: Balanced
Team Talk: Been using assistant manager to do that
No opposition instructions

If you get a player sent off, take off the Trequartista.

When game starts, use match prep: tactics only, together with team cohesion training, 50/50 until your first league match. Then change to Balanced/Defensive Positioning. NB! Start the preseason 6 weeks before league start, so the tactic is 100% fluid before your first league game. The first season you will maybe need to setup some extra friendly matches in order to reach 100%.

Included below is my underdog tactic, which have been tested and approved by very many players, both playing top teams and underdog teams.

I have also included my popular 4-5-1 version, which also have been helping a lot of players to success with their teams.
NB! There is also now a revitalized version of the 4-5-1 which I think works even better. I don't want full credit for this version, as I "stole" a couple parts (Although my team did play short passing, I would never have thought of changing the passing individually on every player to an absolute minimum) from the modern warfare 442 tactic (from the FM Thai Community and Bossanova14). Great job cragswfc for grabbing that tactic and translating for us, and I hope you don't mind that I took in use a couple aspects from it and implemented to my 4-5-1. I only wish for the community to get greater success.

Remember that when using plug and play tactics in FM, success is only 50% about the tactic. The other 50% goes into man management, training and player purchases!
hi just wondering would you recommend the underdog one? i am really looking for a solid counter attack tactic for newcastle first season. would this work in the new patch? and would it be still OK if i change it to rigid instead of very fluid?

hi just wondering would you recommend the underdog one? i am really looking for a solid counter attack tactic for newcastle first season. would this work in the new patch? and would it be still OK if i change it to rigid instead of very fluid?

Newcastle is not an underdog team though. But yeah, it works in the new patch. I have gotten many comments from people having great success with the underdog tactic, but I am really unsure how it does with a stronger team like Newcastle. I guess you just have to try. My recommendation for Newcastle would be the 4-5-1 ultimate or the 4-1-2-2-1 classic.

haha nice ! 1 question Mr Langvatn : could 1 of those tactics be used with a team from lowes level of english piramyde ? (lvl 9) ??

Thnx!

haha nice ! 1 question Mr Langvatn : could 1 of those tactics be used with a team from lowes level of english piramyde ? (lvl 9) ??

Thnx!

You are just gonna have to try some of them :P MY suggestions is that you try 4-1-1-3-1 ultimate, 4-5-1 ultimate and the underdog tactic.

ok i will ! but i tough maybe you know better as you are the one that made them! i gonna start 2night with the testing ;)

I appreciate you guys posting results from the 4-1-1-3-1 ultimate if you have tested it :)

You will be pleased to know the 4-5-1 Ultimate tactic works even at the level 9 non league stage.Using the standard version and attacking version in almost every game this season I comfortably won the Combined Counties League Premier Divisoon with this tactic.Didn't think a passing formation could be used in non league but it works :)

Next season I will try the 4-1-1-3-1 formation as that will suit my squad and team from now on..

View attachment 301555View attachment 301556

Radium22,What do you mean says "Using the standard version and attacking version in almost every game..."? after all 4-5-1 ultimate is one? I ask because I also want to try a lower league

thanks for the reply and sorry for my english

Radium22,What do you mean says "Using the standard version and attacking version in almost every game..."? after all 4-5-1 ultimate is one? I ask because I also want to try a lower league

thanks for the reply and sorry for my english

The tactic has the strategy set to standard but I sometimes change this and set it to attacking if I need a goal.That's all.

he means that change ur setup to more attacking...u can change that from column at the top side during the match. sometimes your striker will be outplayed. becoz of 1 vs 4. so u need to setup attacking version in order to make ur midfielder go into inside penalty area. or u just do overload when u losing

Can't be bothered using Man City, Chelsea, Utd etc so going to give ago with Southampton but would any other tactic work other than the obvious Underdog one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back