Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firts season with QPR, ended 5th in PL!!! Only players i Bought were Drenthe, Hiljmakr en De clergie (LB, Juventus)

Works wonders! Won away against Man City, Everton, Newcastle enz.... At home won almost all games against top teams!

Using underdog Beast! Verry good!

To you guys wondering what tactic to use, here are my recommendations:

Top team: 4-1-1-3-1 Ultimate
Mid team: 4-5-1 Ultimate
Weak team: Underdog Beast

Is it better to have left footed AMR and right footed AML or vice versa in the 4-5-1 ultimate tactic?

View attachment 301926

This "Clash" is an annual friendly meeting I'm having. It's the east against the west. The working class against the upper class. Nice to know who's ruling the city! :)

Once again, thank you Langevatn.

some compliments again, after 3 seasons in EPL using your 4231 final version and underdog beast tactics, i gotta say underdog tactics is more stable and solid than 4231 final version. Nice one and thanks , Mr. Langvatn.

So many tactics to choose from - I see there has been some releases since the 'Underdog Beast tactic'. I'm currently trying Premiership strugglers - is the 'Underdog Beast' version the best to go with for someone like West Ham?

Been using Southampton with 4-1-1-3-1 Ultimate against my weaker opponents and Underdog Beast against the bigger teams with great success. So thanks so much amazing tactics. Just a small extra i needed a cheap defender and found this guy going for a clause of 170K which i think is a bargain. View attachment 302115

So many tactics to choose from - I see there has been some releases since the 'Underdog Beast tactic'. I'm currently trying Premiership strugglers - is the 'Underdog Beast' version the best to go with for someone like West Ham?

Probably, yeah :)

hey mate, been following the tactics for ages, im about to start a save with southampton.
would u say i should get these 3:

4-1-1-3-1 Ultimate
4-5-1 Ultimate
Underdog Beast

and use what ever 1 depending on the opposition, I.E, the 4-1-1-3-1 at home against similar teams, the 4-5-1 away against similar teams and the underdog beast, against the better teams home and away?

also, all 3 of these tactics use the same sort of players in all of them right? so just 1 starting 11 could use all 3 of them if u know what i mean?

hey mate, been following the tactics for ages, im about to start a save with southampton.
would u say i should get these 3:

4-1-1-3-1 Ultimate
4-5-1 Ultimate
Underdog Beast

and use what ever 1 depending on the opposition, I.E, the 4-1-1-3-1 at home against similar teams, the 4-5-1 away against similar teams and the underdog beast, against the better teams home and away?

also, all 3 of these tactics use the same sort of players in all of them right? so just 1 starting 11 could use all 3 of them if u know what i mean?

There are some differences between them. Check out the formations, and see which of the tactics you got a suitable team for.

I play for Ajax... Finish season and say you about result. But at first glance a good tactic. Finish a little to ...

Yeah, thanks for the post, but I need more results from others to know how it's doing with various teams :)

I have a too strong team in my save atm for match stats to be of interest to you. I'm winning with two digits every game almost..

hello mr, already used their 4-5-1 tactic Revitalized, I found much better than the ultimate 4-5-1, tested in man utd, this new tactic ultimate 4-1-1-3-1, will begin testing , I hope to have the same results Revitalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back