Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello mr, already used their 4-5-1 tactic Revitalized, I found much better than the ultimate 4-5-1, tested in man utd, this new tactic ultimate 4-1-1-3-1, will begin testing , I hope to have the same results Revitalized.

Yeah, with a top team like Man Utd, attacking tactics should work better :) Revitalized tactics are attacking, 4-5-1 ultimate is not :)

Yeah, with a top team like Man Utd, attacking tactics should work better :) Revitalized tactics are attacking, 4-5-1 ultimate is not :)
Your ultimate new tactic, 4-1-1-3-1, that would be best suited to 4-5-1 Revitalized
?

how comes the underdog beast does absolutely nothing good for me? currently using it with southampton and just getting wooped!

I'm confused with all the different version. Which is best for the top teams? And which one for lower teams such as Sunderland etc?

I'm confused with all the different version. Which is best for the top teams? And which one for lower teams such as Sunderland etc?
Maybe try the 4-5-1 ultimate or the 4-5-1 spin the wheel for sunderland. If you play top team, I suggest the 4-1-1-3-1 ultimate or the 4-2-3-1 spin the wheel.

just taken over fc byern going to use ur 4-1-1-3-1 ultimate. just wondering if i can swap the cm and dlp positions becuause javi martinez is in cm and schweinsteiger is behind him in dlp. a bit odd. also played 2 and lost 1 2-0 won the other 1-0 just about. everything is fluid + a strong squad

just taken over fc byern going to use ur 4-1-1-3-1 ultimate. just wondering if i can swap the cm and dlp positions becuause javi martinez is in cm and schweinsteiger is behind him in dlp. a bit odd. also played 2 and lost 1 2-0 won the other 1-0 just about. everything is fluid + a strong squad

I guess it should be okay

I'm using the 4-1-1-3-1 ultimate tactic with Chelsea, It works great when I'm playing at home but when I play away I don't always lose but the team doesn't really play well at all, is there anything I can do to improve that? I've added a picture of the results.

View attachment 302570

Last edited:
I've been using this tactic with Liverpool, and i am dominating games, however i am having 22 shots and only scoring twice!?!

I have got Ba, Suarez, Wellington Nem, Borini, Gerrard and Lucas as my front players, so im not to sure as to why this is happening

I'm using the 4-1-1-3-1 ultimate tactic with Chelsea, It works great when I'm playing at home but when I play away I don't always lose but the team doesn't really play well at all, is there anything I can do to improve that? I've added a picture of the results.

View attachment 302570

Hmm, maybe use 4-5-1 ultimate or 4-5-1 spin the wheel for away matches? A bit more cautious approach on those.

I've been using this tactic with Liverpool, and i am dominating games, however i am having 22 shots and only scoring twice!?!

I have got Ba, Suarez, Wellington Nem, Borini, Gerrard and Lucas as my front players, so im not to sure as to why this is happening

Which tactic are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back