Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now working on a 4-4-2 with target man. Looking extremely promising. Will keep tweaking it until it's perfect :)

Hi mate

I'm on my first season with Celtic Glasgow. Using at the moment the 4231 spin the wheel.
Is it the right tactic to use with my team or should I use an other?

Thanks in advance :)

Hello Mr, his tactic 4-1-1-3-1 tested in man utd, however I did not have good results, all your tactics in my opinion the best is 4-5-1 Revitalized.

what will be better for southampton first season? your underdog tactic or 4-4-2?

Thankfully god created you! ive been crying out for a 4-4-2 formation for yonks! will this tactic be good for home and away games for liverpool? also is this tactic superior to the rest? im thinking it will be

Thankfully god created you! ive been crying out for a 4-4-2 formation for yonks! will this tactic be good for home and away games for liverpool? also is this tactic superior to the rest? im thinking it will be

I think it will be the best tactic yet. I'm still in tweaking mode, but it works wonderfully away too so far. It utilizes a target man, so you will need to buy kweuke with Liverpool, due to low budget :)

what the **** is going on lol

Hello there Lang, and thanks for your work!

I've enjoyed your tactics (especially the 4-2-3-1 Revitalized for 13.2.2) during the whole first season at HSV, achieving a great third place in the final ranking behind FC Bayern and Dortmund.

Now I'm in the second season with almost the same squad, and look at my results:
29ksvig.png

...and my next two opponents are FC Bayern and Chelsea
asd.gif

Do you know what can I do to start winning again? Btw I'm interchanging the 4-2-3-1 Revitalized with the 4-5-1 Ultimate, depending on the strenght of the foe.

Hello there Lang, and thanks for your work!

I've enjoyed your tactics (especially the 4-2-3-1 Revitalized for 13.2.2) during the whole first season at HSV, achieving a great third place in the final ranking behind FC Bayern and Dortmund.

Now I'm in the second season with almost the same squad, and look at my results:
29ksvig.png

...and my next two opponents are FC Bayern and Chelsea
asd.gif

Do you know what can I do to start winning again? Btw I'm interchanging the 4-2-3-1 Revitalized with the 4-5-1 Ultimate, depending on the strenght of the foe.

The AI seems to "learn" your tactic, therefore you need to have more tactics available. Maybe try my 4-4-2 which I am releasing later today. Need a target man for it though.

Looking forward to downloading it then :)

There is Miro Klose available on a free transfer atm, should I get him to use as a target man? I have also Ighalo, who is aso phisically quite strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back