Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I will be able to release the 4-4-2 in an hour or two :) Tested in 3 different leagues, going very well.

Great! Thank you, I can't wait!

P.S. Please chairman don't sack me before I have the chance to show you my new way of playing!:D

I really hope the 4-4-2 works as good for you guys as it does for me :) Please post results :)

is it for any team? or only top?

I just released it, so haven't gotten any results from others yet. However, it should be viable for all teams if you change the match strategy according to how strong a team you have.

Mr. Langvatn...
For your 4-4-2....what training you use and match preparation?
Balance average and def for match preparation as in your other tactics?

View attachment 302897

There is absolutely nothing else to say.
216.gif

**** am at work and got a meeting at 5pm aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! need to get home and try this, i love 442 tactics too many good attackers to keep playing 1. looks like i have plans for tonight from 6.30pm onwards upto midnight

Wow, that is a fantastic result :) gz :)

Indeed. Miro Klose frist appereance, a goal and an assit! <3

And the tactic wasn't even yet fluid! You're a tactical genius! Too bad I have to sell Van Der Vaart because he doesn't fit with any role in the new tactic:S

Hello Mr, I will test the 4-4-2, I wonder if the attributes of the positions must be like in this tactic? Llorente example would be perfect as a player target.

LLorente would be a beast targetman yeah :D

All roles in the 4-4-2 are carefully selected, and should not be changed, as they are of big importance to how the tactic works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back