Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All roles in the 4-4-2 are carefully selected, and should not be changed, as they are of big importance to how the tactic works.
if we look for attributes for target man, at the beginning of the season no better player for that position that Llorente, neither compares to Messi he attributes to man on target.

ROOOOFL, I just signed Messi as my reserve-team manager xD

Real crappy stats, but had to have him :) It's hilarious, Messi is Rosenborg's third team manager xD

Last edited:
Which is best tactic for Man Utd would you say? Saw on tactic testing project there's one where they finish top with 98 points, which one is this?

Which is best tactic for Man Utd would you say? Saw on tactic testing project there's one where they finish top with 98 points, which one is this?

That's the 4-5-1 Spin the Wheel. However, I suggest you try my newest tactic, 4-4-2 strongman. This one will be tested in the next round of a_ilfandy's tactic testing project :)

That's the 4-5-1 Spin the Wheel. However, I suggest you try my newest tactic, 4-4-2 strongman. This one will be tested in the next round of a_ilfandy's tactic testing project :)

What do you use for match prep with strong sides such as Man Utd? Defensive positioning?

Definitely a great tactic so far. After the amazing match against FC Bayern I lost 0-4 to Chelsea (Champions League winner two times in a row lol) but playing well and having a lot of CCCs.
I then won to Koln away and 4-0 to Nurmberg home, always playing good football.

My only problem is that my squad is structured for a 4-2-3-1, so I need to buy a lot of players (especially backup ones actually) and sell others in the next transfer windows, but with my ****** cheap chairman this revolution won't be easy.

Last edited:
Loving the 442 with Leeds. Couple of questions:

1: What do you do when winning other than change the mentality? Do you have a shut-up-shop tactic, reducing full-back runs etc. I dont want to manually edit when the pressure is on. Or do something else? You cant just leave this attacking tactic running and hope you hold out once ahead can you?
2: If you have a talented AMC would you play them upfront in the poacher spot or in the midfield in this tactic?
3: Do shouts work with this? or avoid them and just hope? I have always created my own tactics and feel a bit powerless to affect things with someone elses for fear of messing with a great working tactic.

Thanks

Everyday you are releasing a new tactic and claiming its the best. Getting pretty tired tbh. It was the same with that guy alaba who got lucky with his first tactic then just started to spam all over the forum with new "best" tactic. Ofc every tactic will work for you since you just buy all +180PA players in the game.

Lol jk, keep up your enthusiasm:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back