Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
about to start a save with southampton now, any cheap players you'd recommend for this formation?

Go crazy on Rosenborg players, lol :D

Especially Strandberg, Svensson and Dockal are extremely good players for that price :) Chibuike is also a very nice poacher :)

Last edited:
Go crazy on Rosenborg players, lol :D

The premier league 4 games - 3 wins - 1 draw.

my team:

GK - De Gea
DR - Balzaretti
DC - Vidic
DC - Ferdinand
DL - Baines
MR - Montillo
MC - De Rossi
MC - Piqué
ML - Rooney
TM - Llorente
PL - Eto'o

Aup mate, i see you recommend kweuke to sign for liverpool, anyone else? im using the marshall update so already have sturridge, and am aiming to win the league straight away when start new save in a few days

Aup mate, i see you recommend kweuke to sign for liverpool, anyone else? im using the marshall update so already have sturridge, and am aiming to win the league straight away when start new save in a few days

buy players according to the attributes that tactic asks, I at least do so and this working.

You should sell Reina for 29m euro and johnson for 22m euro, and go crazy :)

Yo again Lang, I have a small question: which player do we have to substitute in case of a red card? I was thinking about the poacher, therefore using the TM as a lone striker.

P.S. You shouldn't even bother replying to rubbish posts by envious guys.;)

Since you need a good target man in your strongman tactic would you recommend Balotelli? Man City have him on the transfer list and I was wondering if he would work.

Since you need a good target man in your strongman tactic would you recommend Balotelli? Man City have him on the transfer list and I was wondering if he would work.

buy Llorente, in the first season he is the best player to play for TM, until the moment here, 8 games, 12 goals.

Yo again Lang, I have a small question: which player do we have to substitute in case of a red card? I was thinking about the poacher, therefore using the TM as a lone striker.

P.S. You shouldn't even bother replying to rubbish posts by envious guys.;)

Yeah, the poacher is correct :)

If it's your first season, Kweuke is a much better buy for target man, or Llorente if you can afford him :P But Kweuke is really cheap, and very good value for the money!

buy Llorente, in the first season he is the best player to play for TM, until the moment here, 8 games, 12 goals.

u cant buy him can you?

i thought u have to wait until jan and approach him on a free for the start of the 2nd season?

Im in my third season and Real Madrid just bout Llorente and idk where Kweuke is. Ill try and look for him, but any other suggestions?

Im in my third season and Real Madrid just bout Llorente and idk where Kweuke is. Ill try and look for him, but any other suggestions?

for the last 2 years, chamakh has been an insane target man for me, buy him off arsenal or loan him if u can if ur a smaller club.

I'm not having a good time with your tactics I'm unfortunately. I've tried all variates and I keep getting thrashed by poor teams, well basically thrashed by every team to be honest. My latest disaster was my England team quoted in beating Ghana by 4-5 goals, in the end I was the one being beaten by 4-5 goals.
Which tactic out of all of them are you using? As none are working for me I'm afraid to say.

I'm not having a good time with your tactics I'm unfortunately. I've tried all variates and I keep getting thrashed by poor teams, well basically thrashed by every team to be honest. My latest disaster was my England team quoted in beating Ghana by 4-5 goals, in the end I was the one being beaten by 4-5 goals.
Which tactic out of all of them are you using? As none are working for me I'm afraid to say.

if none of them work for u, u should uninstall the game and never play it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back