Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
on your new tactic, do most of the goals come from the target man?

lol, i asked this and just tried it with spurs half way through the season, so not competent at all, and just beat blackburn 9-0 in the league, 6 from neymar as poacher and 3 from cavani at TM. :) was only testing it for a bit with my current save to see if i liked it for when i start a new save. :)

lol, i asked this and just tried it with spurs half way through the season, so not competent at all, and just beat blackburn 9-0 in the league, 6 from neymar as poacher and 3 from cavani at TM. :) was only testing it for a bit with my current save to see if i liked it for when i start a new save. :)

Most goals come from the target man and the poacher yes :) Quite evenly divided usually :)

Be more to the point mate you can get the Heskey type are the Owen type

Hmm, what do you mean? A target man is a player who has good stats in the highlighted attributes for the target man role. Think Cavani, Llorente, Kweuke, Carroll etc

Most goals come from the target man and the poacher yes :) Quite evenly divided usually :)

just beat porto 4-1 in the champions league, away aswell. :)

think im going to do southampton with a line up like this:

j.rodriguez - lambert
g.ramirez - cork - sneinderlin - lallana

and then the back 4 i will buy players as the defense is bad, apart from clyne. :)

just beat porto 4-1 in the champions league, away aswell. :)

think im going to do southampton with a line up like this:

j.rodriguez - lambert
g.ramirez - cork - sneinderlin - lallana

and then the back 4 i will buy players as the defense is bad, apart from clyne. :)

Get Strandberg from Rosenborg, he is a beast, and very cheap!

are u still trying to find little tweaks with the new tactic mate or is it finished?

View attachment 303200

Another outstanding performance against a team slightly stronger than mine using the new 4-4-2, and now in January I'm 2nd in the Bundesliga despite of my awful start! W00t! :D

Too bad I'm out of european cups :( ...has anyone tried the tactic also in Champions League games?

Last edited:
Yeah, I think so. But you should do that anyway :) LOTS of cheap and awesome players in Norway. Especially on Rosenborg.

how can u make a league viewable only?
having it viewable, does that mean u can see all the players and everything that happens there, but u cant manage there?

I just lost 2-1 to WBA.. they're 19th....

How do I do this match prep thing so I can change to defensive positioning I'm new to FM and I'm shocking... someone hit me up on steam just search iMacJack

I just lost 2-1 to WBA.. they're 19th....

How do I do this match prep thing so I can change to defensive positioning I'm new to FM and I'm shocking... someone hit me up on steam just search iMacJack

You do know that just like in real life, it is possible for top teams to lose sometimes? :P Losing a game 2-1 doesn't tell me anything...

If you are using the 4-4-2 strongman, try different match strategies if things ain't working :) Just changed to counter match strategy, beat Man Utd 3-0 first season playing Liverpool.

I'm losing regularly with Arsenal.

So you're a very bad manager...
You are tiring to want to win all your matches without a minimum of tactical approach

It is not possible to expect to win every game if you do not have a little common sense. There is no tactical miracle ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back