Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to say the 4-4-2 strongman works perfect with Man Utd when you use make a training schedule and have the right players in right positions.

Would the 4-4-2 work with weaker teams? I.e Villa with Benteke and Bent?

Yes, I believe so. Just chance the match strategy in tough matches. (Keep 3 tactics installed, one on attacking, one on standard and one on counter, so they all become fluid.)

Arsenal has Giroud. I bought Jovetic though. I'm using the 4231 stw by the way.

Ah, thought you were talking about the 4-4-2 :) The 4-2-3-1 doesn't use a target man :P I've heard before that the 4-2-3-1 spin the wheel doesn't work good with Arsenal.

Nope, that's why I didn't tick it myself :P

absolutely loving 442 with southampton atm.

pre season i won 7 and drew 1.

1st game of the season i had man utd lol, but i drew 1-1 with them.....there goal was a rafael free kick from there own half and it lobbed my keeper....i was going mad, but a 1-1 against utd is awesome anyway. :)

2nd game i had everton away, was 2-0 down at half time, i went mad at them at half time and we won 4-2!!!!

Buzzing, got arsenal next, hardest 3 opening games ive ever had, but so far, so good. :)

which of your tactics would be best for spurs? 442 strongman didn't really work, got thumped 7-0 at arsenal :O

which of your tactics would be best for spurs? 442 strongman didn't really work, got thumped 7-0 at arsenal :O

I don't believe that could ever happen if you do things right (man management, training, match prep) and using the 4-4-2.. With those figures, it is impossible that you have the tactic 100% fluid.

4-4-2 definently.
im using it with southampton and im unbeatan in the league after 10 games, including beating man city at the etihad and drew with arsenal and man utd, its insane.

have this line up:

defoe - adebayor
bale - parker - sandro - lennon
assou ekkoto - vertonghan - kaboul - walker
lloris

u should win the league easily with that team

I don't believe that could ever happen if you do things right (man management, training, match prep) and using the 4-4-2.. With those figures, it is impossible that you have the tactic 100% fluid.
Hi mate I'm going to PM u loads of screenies with my Arsenal save and see if you could spot any flaws, cheers!

could i just recommend Kozak from lazio as a target man, i got him for 1.5million at the beggining of the game for southampton, his scored 23 goals in 14 games.

only on 12k a week aswell. :)

Hi mate I'm going to PM u loads of screenies with my Arsenal save and see if you could spot any flaws, cheers!

Dude, I saw your screenies, and the tactic is UNDER 50% fluid xD Your team is not even close to playing the tactic as intended :P

Can you not just inbox me with some information? I'm very new to FM>........

I'm not sure if this is the right thread for it :) Some pages back I posted 7-8 hints for new managers. Use that as a start :)

To get the tactic fluid, you need to arrange enough friendly matches before league start, so the tactic becomes familiar to the team.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread for it :) Some pages back I posted 7-8 hints for new managers. Use that as a start :)

To get the tactic fluid, you need to arrange enough friendly matches before league start, so the tactic becomes familiar to the team.
OH! Right I see now. Sorry! As for the team - is it OK for the 442 strongman?

A year later I've got a chance of revenge...Chelsea is again in my Champions League group.

Lineups & final score:
View attachment 303787View attachment 303788

Notice my two strikers: Olic and Klose are respectively 34 and 36 (and I got them both for free); I have younger strikers in my squad, of course, but I decided to let them play because imho in such an important match Experience is the most important quality to consider. I wasn't disappointed.
I don't really give a s*it of the three goals allowed...I mean, look at Chelsea's lineup!!!

This was by far my best match since I started playing Football Manager 2013, I'm really falling in love with your 4-4-2, Lang my friend :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back