Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 (Godlike version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got Giroud?

Oh lol, I was imagining Giroud IRL, wasn't thinking of him as a target man at all, but in the game, he actually has decent TM stats.. Weird :P However, he is not the best, but he should work :)

Oh lol, I was imagining Giroud IRL, wasn't thinking of him as a target man at all, but in the game, he actually has decent TM stats.. Weird :P However, he is not the best, but he should work :)
Yeah it's going much better. Thanks!

been viewing this thread from the start great tactics had huge success with it just starting an everton game now with the 442 strongman as main tactic think Fellaini will be great as the target man

been viewing this thread from the start great tactics had huge success with it just starting an everton game now with the 442 strongman as main tactic think Fellaini will be great as the target man

Hehe yeah, he should be a beast target man! :) VERY nice TM stats :)

i will let you no the results i get won all pre season friendly's rather easy and haven't conceded yet formation aint gelled yet either, would it be possible to change by bwm to D and the dlp to S would it make much difference

i will let you no the results i get won all pre season friendly's rather easy and haven't conceded yet formation aint gelled yet either, would it be possible to change by bwm to D and the dlp to S would it make much difference

You running it on attacking match strategy?

Aup mate, unfortunately this aint worked for me, ive got a star studded fully gelled team, but i get too many 0-0 draws, and dont get enough ccc, maybe next tactic u make i will have more success with, thanks for the hard work u put in mate, its just that tactics wont work well for everyone i suppose.

If Giroud's only decent, whom would you suggest a very good target man? Can I have a few? Cheers. I was thinking Nikola Zigic

Aup mate, unfortunately this aint worked for me, ive got a star studded fully gelled team, but i get too many 0-0 draws, and dont get enough ccc, maybe next tactic u make i will have more success with, thanks for the hard work u put in mate, its just that tactics wont work well for everyone i suppose.

Targetman tactics aren't about ccc's though :) But I do find it very odd that you get many 0-0 draws, as it is a very attacking tactic, and goals should be going in on both sides :P

Dunno which of them fits your team best, you are just gonna have to try :) Throw in the 4-4-2 as well, that is my latest one :P

Ok fair enough, whats the difference between the final version and the revitalized version?

I noticed that the revitalized verison has 12.2.2 next to it so I am assuming that is the latest version?

What should I do when the tactic is starting to not to have a big effect like it use to? I seem to be drawing a lot of games, not scoring and not winning any. but at the start of the season I was flying. I'm using the 4-5-1 tactic.

Thanks

playing as liverpool, sturridge is a beast as the targetman, your tactic has made me enjoy fm13 now, thank you.

I don't believe that could ever happen if you do things right (man management, training, match prep) and using the 4-4-2.. With those figures, it is impossible that you have the tactic 100% fluid.
how do you mean 100% fluid?

dude, I won city 5-1, walsal 7-0, ars 4-0 at home but lose MU 1-3, spurs 0-3 away
what the **** with this tactic lol

btw, my striker is completely bad, scores only 2/7 games. he is Cavani btw, who is better than him ?

Last edited:
dude, I won city 5-1, walsal 7-0, ars 4-0 at home but lose MU 1-3, spurs 0-3 away
what the **** with this tactic lol

btw, my striker is completely bad, scores only 2/7 games. he is Cavani btw, who is better than him ?

get kozak from lazio for your target man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back