STAND FREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE - And you thought Celtic beating Barca was something!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr_Grieves
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 405K
Unbelievable what you've done with Aberdeen mate, some real impressive regens too

Unbelievable what you've done with Aberdeen mate, some real impressive regens too

Thanks Sam. Nice to see you getting you teeth into a FM story again, Even if it is with Chelsea haha!

Thanks Sam. Nice to see you getting you teeth into a FM story again, Even if it is with Chelsea haha!
Was just massively struggling to find a save I enjoy but loving this one :)

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................... my enter/return key doesn't work on this website all of a sudden hence the long line of text.................................. anywho as we have been friends for several years now I should congratulate you on your achievements with Aberdeen but hey I am a useless friend so I wont bother lol.

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................... my enter/return key doesn't work on this website all of a sudden hence the long line of text.................................. anywho as we have been friends for several years now I should congratulate you on your achievements with Aberdeen but hey I am a useless friend so I wont bother lol.

Speaking of Useless Cant you write up you story in notepad then Copy and paste it into here?

Last edited:

View attachment 328948
Breaking news

Bid For Bamba

In the traditional December the 1st way the 1st bids of the January window and its for Bamba. The threat of more team being interested makes me think it might be a struggle to hold onto our midfielder which could leave us in trouble!

[video=youtube;E4vzPw4yvI0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E4vzPw4yvI0[/video]

Z
images

I should add this was the picture I was going to insert in my message above while testing notepad but it didnt work. Got it sorted now though (obviously)

Last edited:

World Club Championships 2022

From the Rosebowl USA
View attachment 329453

Semi Finals

The winner of our match will face shock finalists Zamelek who beat River Plate

View attachment 329454

America of Mexico 0-3 Aberdeen
Loeffen 2
Bamba

View attachment 329456

Shock horror as we waltz to the final. Played a full strength side to set up a final against Zamalek where we'll be without Pierce who went off injured during the 1st half

Final

Its a 100,000 sell out apparently to watch Aberdeen vs Zamalek

Aberdeen vs Zamalek

View attachment 329457View attachment 329458

Team news

Aberdeen
Following injury's in the Semi Final youngster Kyle Watson and Chris Pierce both miss out on the final

Zamalek
They don't really have a squad. Only 5 real players

The Match

1st half

38 - Goal - Sneddon

42 - Goal - Backstrom

Half Time - Aberdeen 2-0 Zamalek

It took us a long time to get into this game but Backstrom set ups Sneddon then Sneddon set up Backstrom and that should be that.

2nd Half

62 - Goal - Backstrom

64 - Goal - Sneddon

81 - Goal - Loeffen

Full time - Aberdeen 5-0 Zamalek

View attachment 329459

It wouldn't have been right if we won decisively without a goal from Loeffen so he put the cherry on top with as easy a final win as you could get.

December

Aberdeen fire 28 goals in the SPL to ruin everyone else's festive period
Secure top spot in the Champions League group
Needless to say after the Motherwell match Malky Mackay was sacked. Happy new year

Fixtures

Aberdeen 7-0 Ross County
Loeffen 2
Cabestany
Elias
Sneddon
Hugo
Cameron

Ahh poor Loeffen just missed out on his hattrick of hatricks. Whole team were freaking awesome tonight

Champions League Match 6
Aberdeen 4-1 FC Kobenhavn
Pierce
Archer 2
Hugo

The kids did well to ensure we got top place with a result we had to get as Athletico did in Benfica

View attachment 329543

In group A Hearts ensured Europa League football after Christmas with 2 wins against Panathinaikos

View attachment 329544

Aberdeen 5-0 Dundee Utd

Bamba
Loeffen 2
Cabestany
Elias

Very much like our other two results this month. Domination.com

Celtic 0-2 Aberdeen
Soldan
Loeffen

A tired Aberdeen team played to there values and kept there shape perfectly to keep Celtic pegged back and get back to the SPL where we left it.

Hearts 2-2 Aberdeen
David
Cabestany

A Day of stats. 1stly Daniel Monnard's run of 864 minutes without conceding was broken by Hearts who fought back from 2-0 to get a draw. Also Alex Butler makes his 300th, Mark Loeffen 200th and Par Backstrom 100th Aberdeen appearance

Aberdeen 12-0 Motherwell
Loeffen 2
Archer
Bamba 5
Cabestany
Soldan
Mjomen
Hugo

Well i looked away to watch TV for the 1st half and when i came back to Fm we were 8-0 up. You can only laugh really!

League
View attachment 329538

Failed to return to a 100% record thanks to a stubborn Hearts performance. Hearts are now clear of the old firm as the SPL's 2nd team.

Player of the month
Arnaud Bamba
View attachment 329539

Will he stay or will he go? He's just had his best 6 months at Pittodrie which doesn't make it any clearer

Champions League last 16 Draw
View attachment 330502

Chelsea V Aberdeen
View attachment 330505View attachment 330506

Roberto Donadoni's Premiership leaders await for us in the last 16. Although we have never met in this story i have come across Chelsea in a previous Aberdeen story. During that tie i recall Aberdeen having a decisive penalty turned onto the post by Peter Cech to put us out during what felt like our best chance of winning the tournament during that save. This Chelsea side has many familiar faces strangly most of them having either stayed at Chelsea since 2012 or like Phil Jones, Chris Smalling and Danny Welbeck moved from Man Utd! TRAITOR!

Full Draw
View attachment 330504

There was no easy tie for any of the group winners with a formidable bunch of runners up awaiting

January

Standard perfect month domesticity
Motherwell hire Alan Pardew to take charge. Very interesting choice
World Player of the year for the first time in over a Decade does not go to Lionel Messi

View attachment 330865

Fixtures

Aberdeen 4-0 St Johnstone
Pierce
Bamba
Hugo
Bamba

4 goal win and we reach 60 games unbeaten.

Livingston 0-2 Aberdeen
Loeffen
Essomba

Another win another clean sheet but for a LONG time it looked like both sides were going to get a clean sheet till Livingston showed why there bottom of the table

Aberdeen 3-0 Rangers
Loeffen
Soldan 2

The 1st half was very nervous until Loeffen FINALLY put away one of his many chances to get the ball rolling and 2 goals from the indispensable Soldan made it safe.

Aberdeen 4-0 Dundee
Loeffen 2
Soldan
Hugo

Aberdeen 3-1 Kilmarnock
Elias 3

A 1st half hattrick by the Elias set us up for the win today. Conceded a goal however. Unacceptable

Hibs 0-1 Aberdeen
Loeffen

Probably our worst display of the season. Really lacking attacking drive, they wont like my team talk!

Scottish Cup 5th Round
Aberdeen 4-2 Airdrie
Kelly
Hamilton
Essomba
Gauld

Gauld pulled out a man of a match performance to lead our back up team to the 6th round

League
View attachment 330866

We were perfect while i seem to have cursed Hearts as Celtic catch up then pass them. Very close fight at the bottom

Player of the month
Hugo
View attachment 330867

Here's the young Portuguese striker starting to make noises about getting more 1st team football.

January Transfer Window

Pro Contracts
Stephen Grant and Chris Gauld turn down moves to the premiership to sign Professional forms with Aberdeen. They will see much more 1st team football as offers from bid teams is the best piece of evidence for me that there is a star in the making

View attachment 331094

Out
With Gauld progressing so well and grumblings from Viktor Ahlberg and a demand to be transfer listed i decided after 7 appearances that he could leave and as late December approached i offered him for £10m as Porto and Blackburn showed interest i offered him for £10m and we got plenty of offers 27 in all with Stoke winning Viktor's heart.

Also leaving was Par Backstrom who after over 100 appearances was not progressing as i expected and with better Spanish players in the middle of the park i decided to sell him to give some yougsters his place.

Youth team winger Kyle Watson left on loan to get some 1st team experience

In
Well we have a small issue with bringing in players this window

Memo : Lee Burns

"As discussed during pre season as part of our new stadium construction we MUST reduce the wage bill and we'll leave the you with a choice to make.

Firstly we are disappointed that you have yet to follow through with our desires for the club's finance after we have fulfilled your greatest wish of a new stadium which we've even named after yourself.

You must remove £50,000 from the weekly wage bill meaning either Soldan or two other 1st team players will have to be sold before you can bring in more players. Failure to do this may see our hand forced and WE the board will decided who stays and who will go a position you'll appreciate we've not taken yet"

World Transfers
View attachment 331091View attachment 331092
Lyon signed a winger who I've wanted for year but could never afford

SPL Transfer
View attachment 331093

Most of the SPL was sold. Only 1 of the top 10 transfers was a player joining a SPL club

Back