STAND FREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE - And you thought Celtic beating Barca was something!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr_Grieves
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 405K
Loeffen looks absolutely amazing. :)

Dang right sam. My greatest regen! Better than Messi? perhaps not but he's a loyal guy. Never had any major problems resigning him and unlike Soldan i've never had to break my wage structure to keep him at the club. In fact he has NEVER been the teams top earner

Dang right sam. My greatest regen! Better than Messi? perhaps not but he's a loyal guy. Never had any major problems resigning him and unlike Soldan i've never had to break my wage structure to keep him at the club. In fact he has NEVER been the teams top earner
Just looks sensational, up there with Aitor(don't hate Klippy lol) what I would give for one of those on my Horsham save at the minute lol.

Just looks sensational, up there with Aitor(don't hate Klippy lol) what I would give for one of those on my Horsham save at the minute lol.

Klippy will go nuts if he see's that!. Premiership by 2020 with Horsham? haha

Klippy will go nuts if he see's that!. Premiership by 2020 with Horsham? haha
Haha kinda the point ;)

no chance League 1 maybe. First aim is to get the club professional then go from there

September

Fixtures

Hibs 0-6 Aberdeen
Loeffen 3
Gauld
Hugo
Fotheringham

The result against PSG put our confidence sky high helping us back to a more familiar SPL result

PETRIE!
grrr.gif

Fergie time!
View attachment 339533

As a Man Utd & Aberdeen fan its only fitting i write a tribute to the the greatest manager ever and man who's hall of fame score were all trying to beat on Football Manager 2013!

Alex Ferguson is the longest serving manager of Manchester United, overtaking Sir Matt Busby's record in December 2010, and the longest serving of all current League managers. He ha holds many records including winning Manager of the Year most times in British football history. He was knighted in 1999 for his services to the game and also holds the Freedom of the City of Aberdeen.

As a Manager he won 49 trophies, making him the most successful British football manager in history.

St. Mirren
Scottish First Division (1): 1976–77

Aberdeen
Scottish Premier Division (3): 1979–80, 1983–84, 1984–85
Scottish Cup (4): 1981–82, 1982–83, 1983–84, 1985–86
Scottish League Cup (1): 1985–86
UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (1): 1982–83
UEFA Super Cup (1): 1983

Manchester United
Premier League (13): 1992–93, 1993–94, 1995–96, 1996–97, 1998–99, 1999–2000, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09, 2010–11, 2012–13
FA Cup (5): 1989–90, 1993–94, 1995–96, 1998–99, 2003–04
League Cup (4): 1991–92, 2005–06, 2008–09, 2009–10
FA Charity/Community Shield (10): 1990 (shared), 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011
UEFA Champions League (2): 1998–99, 2007–08
UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (1): 1990–91
UEFA Super Cup (1): 1991
Intercontinental Cup (1): 1999
FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2008

Thanks for Everything Sir Alex

Cant blame Rod Petrie for this. He sold up 10 years ago to a local businessman. At least we dont treat you as harsh as we do to Motherwell

Really? He never sells in my game. Always stays so tight with the money you could stick a lump of goal up his backside and in two weeks it would be a diamond

Scotland

Squad
Injury's to back up players Fraser Fyvie and Stephen Hendrie is all we miss out on this time.

World Cup Qualifier Match 3
Slovakia 0-4 Scotland
Macari
Edwards 2
Hanley

Wasn't as easy as it looks. Was 1-0 till we made some changes on the 70th minute and super sub Glenn Edwards made a name for himself

View attachment 339754

World Cup Qualifier Match 4
Scotland 8-3 Cyprus
Sneddon 2
Macari 4
Clark
Lindsay

If you wanted goals Hampden was the place to be. Scott Robinson won his 50th cap

View attachment 339755

October

Perfect record in the league goes on
Perfect in All competitions actually as we beat both our Champions League rivals and Hearts in the League Cup Q/F
Youngsters stand tall with Grant and Gauld playing there part in the run.

Fixtures

Champions League match 2
Anderlecht 1-3 Aberdeen
Sneddon
Loeffen
Elias

We didn't start off too well and Allowed the Belgians to take the lead as until Sneddon equalized right on half time. We dominated the second half getting the win you'd expect.

View attachment 339773

Aberdeen 7-0 Dundee Utd
Loeffen 3
Gauld 2
Essomba 2

Don think we'll be seeing Matt Jarvis employed in the SPL for long. And we wont be seeing much of Gavin Coutts for a few months after he broke his arm.

St Johnstone 3-6 Aberdeen
Elias 3
Sneddon
Sudimak
Watson

Funny Story. We Were 2-1 then 3-1 down at the half hour stage of the game. Hatrick man Elias Makes his 300th Aberdeen appearance

Champions League Match 3
Osasuna 0-2 Aberdeen
Loeffen
Archer

We always looked on top of the Spanish side passing up several opportunity to win the game before Archer's winner in the 80th minute

View attachment 339774

Hearts 0-2 Aberdeen
Loeffen
Elias

We had to rest a few players like Soldan after the Champions League adventure. Still with Loeffen a win is never far away.

League Cup Q/F
Aberdeen 4-0 Hearts
David
Gauld 2
Essomba

Like in the league a very young almost reserve team easily saw off Hearts to reach the Semi finals where we play struggling Dundee Utd

League
View attachment 339776

10/10. Our perfect start gives us a 8 points gap ahead of the old firm who are 5 points clear of Killie. Not looking good for the Dundee teams

Player of the month
Chris Gauld
View attachment 339775

Never expected the midfielder to have such a break out season in 2024. Archer has had his fitness issues and injury's giving Gauld his fair share of Football.

Brilliant start! Maybe this young team can do the 100% season and lead you to another 100+ game unbeaten run in the league

November

Still 100% in the league
However we Draw with Hearts in the Scottish cup
Then Loose in Paris and look set to finish 2nd in our Group

Fixtures

Aberdeen 4-2 Celtic
Archer 2
Loeffen
Sneddon

Celtic put on a great comeback and had there chances to make it a 3-3 draw after being 3-0 down but a late red card for Celtic opened the game up as Archer scored the winner

Champions League Match 4
Aberdeen 3-1 Osasuna
Archer
Soldan
Gauld

Victory confirms our spot in the last 16. We must get a result in Paris next time out to decide top spot.

View attachment 340140

Aberdeen 2-0 Inverness
Archer
Pierce

Not a great thrashing but a great shock! Mark Loeffen got sent off for two bookings in the 1st half left us happy to win.

Kilmarnock 2-4 Aberdeen
David
Sneddon
Essomba
Kakakubo

What an amazing stoppage time dash. We were 2-1 ahead going into stoppage time.

Champions League Match 5
Paris SG 1-0 Aberdeen

The better team won on the night and were really going to rely on Osasuna to win the group.

View attachment 340141

Aberdeen 4-1 Ross County
Butler
David 2
Glowacki

David proves to be more than suitable back up.

Dundee 1-3 Aberdeen
Loeffen
Archer
Grant

Dundee had several strokes of bad luck. They had a early and late goal disallowed while either goal may have changed the coarse of the match.

Scottish Cup 4th Round
Hearts 1-1 Aberdeen
Hugo

Our youngsters played very well at Tyncastle and were unlucky not to get away with the 3 points thanks to Gavin Coutts red card on his come back.

League
View attachment 340142

4 Months down and were still holding onto our 100% record with 15 wins from 15. Rangers and Celtic are tied in 2nd and both Dundee teams are scrapping at the bottom.

Player of the month
Armand Essomba
View attachment 340143

The Spanian's brilliant form led to him winning his 1st Spanish cap.

Scotland

Scotland 1-1 Switzerland
S Cairney

Only Fotheringham and Stuart Lindsay started from my best 11 team. The goalscorer Cairney has been awful for club but finds goals for the Nation.

View attachment 340144

December

The 100% run goes on
Results go our way in the Champions League
After a awful start to the league saw Matt Jarvis sacked and replaced with Scots journeyman Eamonn Fullerton

Fixtures

Champions League match 6
Aberdeen 6-1 Anderlecht
Meeuws 3
Coutts 2
Gauld

Well we won easily but the bigger news was going down in Spain where Osasuna beat PSG ensuring we ended up winning the group.

View attachment 340270

Aberdeen 11-0 Hibs
Elias 2
Fotheringham
Essomba 2
Archer 2
Loeffen 3
O'G

Sorry DAVE1875. This will not be your day!
View attachment 340271

Scottish Cup 4th Round Replay
Aberdeen 2-0 Hearts
Elias
David

As it was a must win match i threw in a few extra first team players who made all the difference this time round

Motherwell 1-3 Aberdeen
Loeffen 3

Motherwell equaised and were looking dangerous but we had plenty in reserve to retake the lead and go on to win well! Actually we have Loeffen so we won well!

Rangers 1-4 Aberdeen
Elias
Loeffen 2
Sneddon

We were very sluggish and level in the 1st half but in the 2nd half we were clinical

Aberdeen 5-0 St Johnstone
Sneddon
Coutts 2
Loeffen
David

Our dominant win was only part of the story. Look who's shown up at St Johnstone

View attachment 340272

Dundee Utd 0-5 Aberdeen
Elias
Archer
Pierce
O'G
Essomba

As well as scoring Chris Pierce played his 400th game for Aberdeen

League
View attachment 340273

20/20 so far. Have we ever been this dominant? This is certainly not our strongest team but in the SPL were unstoppable at the moment.

Player of the month
Grzegorz Glowacki
View attachment 340274

Spent the month as a stand in right back for the injured Butler. He's tempting me to make it a permanent move with form like this.

Champions League last 16 Draw
View attachment 340278

Winning the group as it turns out may not turn out to have the advantage it should bring. The potential to draw Juventus, Bayern or Real Madrid

Porto Vs Aberdeen
View attachment 340279View attachment 340280

Were back to our traditional spot of being the last team out of the hat. The Portuguese Aberdeen with 4 consecutive title wins have not had the greatest record against Aberdeen only winning a group match in our first Champions League season and our last meeting the thrilling 2022 European Super cup with current star striker Carlos Fierro leading them to victory that day.

Full Draw
View attachment 340281

With the amount of good teams finishing second there was always going to be some awesome games. Bayern V Man City & Juventus V Barcelona stand out don't they!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TROLOLOLOL

Took you long enough to spot it ;)

Spotted it the day it was posted but in a rage I threw my laptop out my bedroom window and had to replace it lol

233082d1332684208-basque-ing-bilbao-aitor-herrera-overview_-profile-4.png

280667d1351714553-return-aitor-herrera-boss-bilbao-aitor-herrera-overview_-profile-.png

255965d1340718872-basque-ing-bilbao-aitor-herrera-history_-biography-.png

Aaahhhhhhhhh the memories.

And here was Darrans favourite
243661d1336220824-basque-ing-bilbao-pedro-jos-cidoncha-overview_-attributes-.png

Spotted it the day it was posted but in a rage I threw my laptop out my bedroom window and had to replace it lol

And here was Darrans favourite

Cidoncha Was a god! When i downloaded your save he was by far and away my favorite player.

[video=youtube;yLmiztJ1Ytg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLmiztJ1Ytg[/video]

It Will take more than a guy dressed as a cat to intimidate the Dons! Especially on aday like today, But more on that later.

Klippybo Vs Stonecold
Our favorite regens

Teenage Kicks

Aitor at 17 Vs Loeffen at 18
View attachment 340436 View attachment 340435

In there prime

Aitor at 28 Vs Loeffen at 24
View attachment 340437 View attachment 340438

Back