STAND FREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE - And you thought Celtic beating Barca was something!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr_Grieves
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 405K

View attachment 348420

Aberdeen Announce Press Conference for Mid Day Thursday

View attachment 348421

Darran Donald is reportedly set to announce his resignation as manager of Aberdeen according to the Scottish Mail After his startling press conference at the Geledrome this evening suggests the club & manager's relationship has reached an all time low over the clubs transfer plans.

?? View attachment 348422??

Rumors of the 40 year old’s immediate departure from his Aberdeen post have spread like wildfire over twitter following the announcement from Aberdeen this Evening and the European champions will not deny or confirm any rumors during the mounting speculation.

That's just evil leaving it like that, get this updated!! lol

Hope you don't chuck it mate!!

Donald Extends Contract
View attachment 348527

Lee Burns
Following extensive talks through the summer about the clubs direction have finally found an agreement that suits both sides and Donald has extended his contract till 2032. The club wont be clearing out all there best players every summer. Darran felt this would ruin the club's competitiveness in Europe and we now agree and will allow him to keep any Scottish players he likes as well as other selected players the board agrees he can keep. This will be based on a bid by bid basis with the board having the final say if we can't agree.

Some players will leave before the window closes tomorrow. We've agreed a shortlist of players to move on.

Darran Donald
View attachment 348528

"My dream was was to build a team with the 11 best players in the world. Sadly this wont be happening but i understand how the club wants to build up a stronger financial basis for the future. We'll be seeing many more youth players arriving with offers immediately being sent out for the best youth player my scouts have discovered"

A few agreement's the club wants to make public are
- We can keep any and all Scottish players. No pressure to sell them off
- Any players myself and the board agree can have a future role after there playing days are over will be offered Positions at the club. Our Captain Alex Butler has already been offered a player/coaching role.

As for that its a trial and error from now. Im certain we'll clash about players and situations like all managers & Chairmen but I've signed up to 2032, doubling my wage was a very nice gesture from the board. See you all on Deadline day!

Champions League Group Stage Draw
View attachment 348595

1st Seeds
View attachment 348596

Aberdeen remain 1st seeds despite Lyon now having more points than i have.

Dortmund would be the stand out team of choice. Bayern, Athletico, PSG or Inter would be a tough draw.

2nd Seeds
View attachment 348597

Bayern Leverkusen

Over the past 4 years Leverkusen have joined Bayern and Dortmund at the top of German football. This season we'll see why

From the 3rd seeds AZ are the stand out team of choice. Liverpool would be awful.

3rd Seeds
View attachment 348598

Shakhtar

Ok that's not too bad a draw. Most of the team is eastern European based so not full of Brazilians like in real life.

Espanyol are 4th seeds of note but still should cause us a problem

4th Seeds

Harpol Tel-Aviv

The last team out of the draw are probably the worst in the competition

View attachment 348601

Title Defense begins with eastern challenges

View attachment 348600

Aberdeen will have a lot of traveling to do as they look to defend the Champions League. Trips to Israel & Ukraine will put a strain on the players as well as there 2nd seed rivals Bayern Leverkusen. " Bayern have proven themselves domestically as title winner and in Europe are regularly reaching the knock out phases so i expect them to put up quite a challenge for 1st place"

August transfers

World Transfers
Neil Lennon and Man Utd Spend huge!
View attachment 348603

Scottish Transfers
August was quiet away from Aberdeen
View attachment 348605

Meanwhile at Donald Stadium
View attachment 348606

In
All youngsters all for the future but will get games this season.

Stef Luys - MC - 3*
View attachment 348607

Petr Filip - MR - 3*
View attachment 348608

Charlie MacRae - AT - 2*
View attachment 348609

Out

2 Best 11 starting players and 2 other starting players out!

Chris Pierce - 496 Games 39 Goals
View attachment 348610

Wow never noticed till now that he was so close to joining the 500 club. After 11 seasons at Aberdeen Pierce saw us through almost every trophy I've won at the club but now 32 & unwilling to continue a career with us after he retired he was a top candidate for the clubs selling policy and originally to give Lupson a shot in the 1st team

Elias - 425 Games 167 Goals 121 Assists
View attachment 348611

Another club legend from our greatest 11 who will leave as a king at the club. His final notable achievement being the winning goal in the European Cup final

Brett Archer - 315 Games 86 Goals 117 Assists
View attachment 348612

Brett spent a decade at the club and took a long time to break into the 1st team but once he did he was the final key to regaining the Champions League

Petar Vucic - 28 Games
View attachment 348613

7 Season at Aberdeen but couldn't break through Monnard. Came close in 2025/26

Enzio Lupson - 90 Games 4 Goals
View attachment 348614

The man who would have been king at center back. Patiently hung around forever waiting for his chance in the starting 11 and after very successful loans to Porto & Hannover he was more than ready to replace Pierce as the starting center back. However this is the problems with planning a squad with player like this Man Utd offer £25m for him and there's no way i can turn it down with strength in depth with Coultabily and 2 good players in the U19's

Out on loan

Grant Lawson & Karl Barrett.

Only away for 5 months. Hope to sell them in December as there contracts expire in the summer but no interest so far.

35 pages and 2 and a half hours later I'm up to date, and as much as you're doing incredibly well all I can think about is how realistic this game really is! My team, Dunfermline Athletic, let the fans down again! This save has been cruel to them, nothing like real life but cruel all the same. Seriously now, this is incredible, I love to see 'The Rangers' are getting a tonking from you everytime the zombies come shambling to a final and Man Sh*tty getting slaughtered is excellent too. As a 17 year old I thought the £8.75M price tag for Loeffen was far too much! All I can say is don't hire me as a scout.

As a 17 year old I thought the £8.75M price tag for Loeffen was far too much! All I can say is don't hire me as a scout.

I didnt evn think it was a risk as i thought he was the best striker as soon a he arrived. Money at the time was a lot but turns out to be a great deal

Scotland

Squad
Back up Elrick is only injury

European Championship Qualifiers match 7
Scotland 2-0 Faroe Islands
Gauld 2

Anything but spectacular quite disappointing actually but the good news from the game was that we secured our place in the finals. Now we've just got to secure the group and keep our world ranking up. Jack Grimmer won his 125th cap & Liam Fotheringham won his 75th

View attachment 349398

European Championship Qualifiers match 8
Cyprus 0-3 Scotland
Coutts
Fotheringham
Clark

Cyprus's 7 game long unbeaten run ends tonight is what looked like a perfect dons day till Clark scored at the end. Derek Sneddon won his 110th cap

View attachment 349399

September

Could we have a title fight? Its tied a the top with Aberdeen and Celtic
Emmbarased in the League Cup by Stirling
Grant Lawson signs a new contract so we'll try and sell im over the next 2 seasons

Fixtures

Aberdeen 7-0 Motherwell
O'G
Loeffen 3
Coutts
Jovic
Glowacki

Clearout! what clear out! Still a standard thrashing of Motherwell

Champions League Match 1
Shakhtar 0-5 Aberdeen
Sneddon
Loeffen

Soldan
Essomba 2

Without all there Brazilians Shakhtar are of a very low quality. Loeffen is out till the end of September with a knock

Kilmarnock 1-3 Aberdeen
McCulloch
Coutts
Hugo

Scottish League Cup 3rd Round
Stirling 3-1 Aberdeen
Kanakubo

Were out. Pulled to pieces by Brian Wilson and stirling. We were awful. No treble this time.

Aberdeen 5-0 Ross County
Sneddon
Hugo 4

Coutts plays his 100th game for Aberdeen

Champions League Match 2
Aberdeen 2-1 Leverkusen
Glowacki
Sneddon

We fell behind just after half time and i was worrying that we might be away to loose our place in charge the group but the support strikers who couldnt cross all day found out they could score instead

View attachment 349400

League
View attachment 349401

Goal difference has us back on top of the table. I really hope Rodgers can lead Celtic to a title challenge

Player of the month
Adama Coulibaly
View attachment 349402

How long can we hold onto this boy for. stat wise the best Center Back i've had at Aberdeen.

Phewww!!!! Glad this massive story is going on. Will be interesting to see how many trophys you will retain with some of your best players leaving. I hope Celtic stay strong and make it a competitive season. Must be boring winning the league so easily every season.

Scotland

Squad
Elrick still not fit so its the same squad as the last 2 games

Euro Qualifyer match 9
Scotland 4-0 Hungary
Coutts
Gauld 2
McCulloch

Top spot secured

View attachment 350044

Euro Qualifyer match 10
Scotland 2-1 Ukraine
Parker
M Fotheringham

We were trying to set a record for clean sheets but i'd rather have got the win than got another clean sheet. Great end to the qualifying phase

View attachment 350045

October

Finally break free at the top of the SPL
Two defeats in a week leave Celtic 2nd in the League and out of the League cup
Tel-Aviv soundly beaten in Europe

Fixtures

Aberdeen 5-0 St Johnstone
Hugo
Coutts 2
Sudimak
Coulibaly

Queen of the South 0-3 Aberdeen
Coutts
Loeffen
Glowacki

Not a great performance but enough to secure a easy win

Champions League Match 3
Aberdeen 5-0 H Tel-Aviv
Coutts
Fotheringham
Loeffen 2
McCulloch

Harpal were bad. In fact they were really bad!

View attachment 350183

Aberdeen 4-0 Hibs
Loeffen
Fotheringham
Glowacki
Coutts

Perfect way to end a very quick month

League
View attachment 350184

We finally manage to break free from Celtic as they get soundly beaten by Kilmarnock who are clear in 3rd.

Player of the month
Mark Loeffen
View attachment 350185

Starting to find some form after injury's and knocks from the start of the season

Loeffen has matured in a ****** superb player!

Cheers mate. Your storys are class btw. Been a silent reader through most of the adventures since Guernsey

He's a machine and my favorite striker I've had through the regens who is also causing me a big dilemma.

Also in my squad i have Hugo & Youngster Marc McCulloch either of who could turn out as good or dare i say better than Loeffen. Maybe not but still have bags of potential but they don't get a sniff at starting due to Loeffen. Man City tested me with a few £30m+ offers in the past but there 3 reasons i would love to keep Loeffen

1 - He's dang good.

2 - To break Scotland's League's all time scoring record (Jimmy McGrory 408) - Loeffen Current - 376
- To break British first-class football's all time scoring record (Jimmy McGrory 550) - Loeffen Current 462
- To break The best FM SPL players record I've seen (Zvonimir Ceraj - 629 Club goals) - Loeffen Current 462

3 - To have him for a whole career.

I think Hugo wont challenge but McCulloch is a different story. He is not only Scottish but a Aberdeen youth graduate who is the same age now as Loeffen was when he arrived but has head start with 58app & 34goals - 10 in the SPL so i think next season will be decision time to stick with Loeffen forever or put McCulloch otherwise he'll forever be back up, or Sneddon's replacement on the wing now i think on it! Hmm the potentials are endless

Cheers mate. Your storys are class btw. Been a silent reader through most of the adventures since Guernsey

He's a machine and my favorite striker I've had through the regens who is also causing me a big dilemma.

Also in my squad i have Hugo & Youngster Marc McCulloch either of who could turn out as good or dare i say better than Loeffen. Maybe not but still have bags of potential but they don't get a sniff at starting due to Loeffen. Man City tested me with a few £30m+ offers in the past but there 3 reasons i would love to keep Loeffen

1 - He's dang good.

2 - To break Scotland's League's all time scoring record (Jimmy McGrory 408) - Loeffen Current - 376
- To break British first-class football's all time scoring record (Jimmy McGrory 550) - Loeffen Current 462
- To break The best FM SPL players record I've seen (Zvonimir Ceraj - 629 Club goals) - Loeffen Current 462

3 - To have him for a whole career.

I think Hugo wont challenge but McCulloch is a different story. He is not only Scottish but a Aberdeen youth graduate who is the same age now as Loeffen was when he arrived but has head start with 58app & 34goals - 10 in the SPL so i think next season will be decision time to stick with Loeffen forever or put McCulloch otherwise he'll forever be back up, or Sneddon's replacement on the wing now i think on it! Hmm the potentials are endless

i certainly know where your coming from i had a Chinese player called Song Lefeng in my Andorra save and he delayed the Cantera policy on his own for about 5 years! I couldn't bare to part with him, but I got £18m for a 32yo in the end. Personally I think with what your trying to do, losing Loeffen would be better for Scotland if his replacement is actually Scottish.

i certainly know where your coming from i had a Chinese player called Song Lefeng in my Andorra save and he delayed the Cantera policy on his own for about 5 years! I couldn't bare to part with him, but I got £18m for a 32yo in the end. Personally I think with what your trying to do, losing Loeffen would be better for Scotland if his replacement is actually Scottish.

Yeah thats very true. And McCulloch could go on to break all the records mentioned above. If Loeffen could break 1 record this season then it might be easier but like yourself with Song Lefeng its like giving up a child!

Yeah thats very true. And McCulloch could go on to break all the records mentioned above. If Loeffen could break 1 record this season then it might be easier but like yourself with Song Lefeng its like giving up a child!
Yes, yes it is! Once I won the world cup with Andorra I have to confess I resigned Lefeng before I lost the save lol.

you are starting to sound like your mate who had the young kid from spain in his story its just a game lol im just bitter cos i have not found my golden player in any of my saves yet keep up the good work

Back