STAND FREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE - And you thought Celtic beating Barca was something!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr_Grieves
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 405K
Yes, yes it is! Once I won the world cup with Andorra I have to confess I resigned Lefeng before I lost the save lol.

!!! Confessions of an Andorian manager! !!! And Chinese money wasnt even involved! haha

you are starting to sound like your mate who had the young kid from spain in his story its just a game lol im just bitter cos i have not found my golden player in any of my saves yet keep up the good work

Its hard to explain if you've got your hand on a player from a tender young age and after 10 years he's on his way to breaking a heep of records, already the clubs best player ever perhaps. Scored more than double the goals of the clubs previous top scorer who is at the peak of his career.

I too used to mock Kilppybo over his love of Aitor Herrera so kitchin's review is rather embarrassing

thats why every 1 loves this game cosyou can pick a young player then build him up to be world class no better feeling than that

thats why every 1 loves this game cosyou can pick a young player then build him up to be world class no better feeling than that

An no worse than when another young player comes through and you have to choose between the current domanent lion and Simba.

!!! Confessions of an Andorian manager! !!! And Chinese money wasnt even involved! haha
Plenty of money went to the Chinese ;)

Its hard to explain if you've got your hand on a player from a tender young age and after 10 years he's on his way to breaking a heep of records, already the clubs best player ever perhaps. Scored more than double the goals of the clubs previous top scorer who is at the peak of his career.

I too used to mock Kilppybo over his love of Aitor Herrera so kitchin's review is rather embarrassing
Song Lefeng was better than Aitor Herrera, Although i didn't produce him ;)

Song Lefeng was better than Aitor Herrera, Although i didn't produce him ;)

I think one day we should set up a poll to see who the people think was the best. Sure if we did that someone would have had a regen that was better than anything we've played with!

I think one day we should set up a poll to see who the people think was the best. Sure if we did that someone would have had a regen that was better than anything we've played with!

I'm sure there are some insane unreal players out there! Although I had a few at Guernsey and Andorra FC.

Last edited:
I remember reading this at the 20 page mark so I decided I'd catch up on the 67 odd pages. It was definitely worth it. Caused me to start an Aberdeen story/save myself. You've done incredible.

I remember reading this at the 20 page mark so I decided I'd catch up on the 67 odd pages. It was definitely worth it. Caused me to start an Aberdeen story/save myself. You've done incredible.

Yeah thanks. I saw that earlier. Proud to have taken you away from the dark side haha. Hope you do well too!

Never! I had been wanting to do Scottish save for a while. I couldn't get into a Rangers one so I was jumping between the likes of Hibs and Dundee united. Although after sir Alex retiring and reading of this I decided Aberdeen! ;)

November

Champions League Comes down to the last game
Perfect month in the league gets a bit ahead of Celtic
Goals goals goals

Fixtures

Champions League match 4
Harpol Tel-Aviv 0-5 Aberdeen
Coutts 2
Soldan
Hugo
Sudimak

Fumbled to be 1 goal up at half time but the second half we decided to be rampant.

Leverkusen do the double against Shakthar to put us both through to the last 16. Looks like it will go to a last game decider for the group.

View attachment 350664

Aberdeen 2-0 Hearts
Sudimak 2

Our forwards had a day off but we still win and grab another clean sheet.

Dundee 0-7 Aberdeen
Loeffen 3
Coutts
Soldan
Amir
Kanakubo

A 7th clean sheet in a row and to celebrate we scored 7 goals

Aberdeen 8-2 Dundee Utd
Fotheringham
Glowacki 2
Sneddon
Loeffen 3
McCulloch

My favorite score line. I wonder why?

MAN U VS ARSENAL 8 2 ALL THE GOALS HD - YouTube

Dundee Utd then sacked the man who didn't think we could win the league which also looked more likely as Celtic drew away to Dundee

View attachment 350666

Champions League match 5
Aberdeen 7-1 Shakhtar
Loeffen
Soldan
Coutts 3
Hugo
Fotheringham

Was a tight 1st half but in the 2nd half we destroyed the Ukrainians. Probably should have sent a youth team for this game

View attachment 350665

Scottish Cup 4th Round
Clyde 0-5 Aberdeen
Durmaz
Jovic
Djordjevic
Hugo 2

Much better result than our last U19's appearance in Stirling

League
View attachment 350667

Celtic drop 2 points as we have a perfect month. Queen of the South and Dundee Utd are at the bottom Rangers are suffering.

Player of the month
Michal Soldan
View attachment 350669

He's not playing every game but even so he was the best player this month.

Player Stats so far
View attachment 350668

Euro 2028 Finals
Group Draw

View attachment 350831

In England
View attachment 350832

Scotland are 2nd seeds

1st Seeds
View attachment 350834

All the groups would be very tough so i would like England just to have a shot at beating them a there own tournament

2nd Seeds
View attachment 350835

France
View attachment 350836

Les Bleus will be our main rivals in Group D as they look to regain the Euro's they won in 2020

In the 3rd seeds i would really like to avoid Croatia who have a awesome squad. I Know Sweden are rubbish so they would be my team of choice

3rd Seeds
View attachment 350837

Turkey
View attachment 350838

The Turks have 3 stand out players and a average squad after than. Man City linchpin Ceyhun Sen, Lyon midfielder Saka & Leverkusen's best player Erdi Kutsal who's leg we'll have to break in our last champions league game

Ukraine as we know and Norway have dangerous players so would feel better if we avoided them. Bulgaria would be a dream as there squad is awful

4th Seeds
View attachment 350839c
FYR Macedonia
View attachment 350840

For the 1st time since 2016 Macedonia are the weakest team to reach the championship phase of a tournament

England have a tough ride in Group A

Darran Donald
"Its a group i think we can have success in. We've beaten France in the past and on our day we should be good enough to beat Turkey & Macedonia"

2027 World Club Championships
View attachment 350904

From Stade Olympique de Rades
View attachment 350905

Semi Finals
Tigres 0-5 Aberdeen
Coutts 3
Glowacki
Loeffen

Gavin Coutts leads us to a very easy win.

Other match
ES Tunis 0-5 Corinthians

Another 5-0 win. 5 Brazilian internationals were to much for the Tunisians to set up a Scotland Vs Brazil Final

Final

Aberdeen Vs Corinthians
View attachment 350906View attachment 350907

Teams
View attachment 350908

Aberdeen
Adama Coulibaly has missed the whole competition with injury so Sami Adami will move to the middle and Stephen Grant will play at left back. Its also a big day for Daniel Monnard who makes his 500th appearance

Corinthians
The Brazilian sides left wing is missing. Left back and Left midfielders injured

The Match
View attachment 350909

Aberdeen 4-2 Corinthians
Glowacki 2
Loeffen
Fotheringham

Corinthians made a right game of it but whenever they got close we managed to extend our lead to keep them just about at arms length and become club champions for the 3rd time.

Daniel Monnard
View attachment 351144View attachment 351145

Its been a while but there's a new member of the 500 club. I began chasing Monnard at Basel before he made an appearance but it took 18 months of bidding before finally snapping him but before his contract was due to fall into its last 6 months. Fought with Craig Crawford for the No1 spot for quite a while but was usually the No1. Had 1 tricky season a few years back and was dropped for a few months but came flying back since then. Still in his 20's i plan on keeping him at Aberdeen for a long time yet. Might not make it to 1000 appearances but has a long time at my stadium ahead.

Aberdeen Stats
App - 500
Clean Sheets - 270

Trophy's
SPL - 10
Scottish Cup - 9
Scottish League Cup - 9
Champions Leagues - 3
World Club Cup - 3
Euro Super Cup - 2

Switzerland
Caps - 65

Personal Awards

GK for team of the year 9 times in a row.

December

Defeat in Leverkusen but we still top the group
2 Wins over Celtic to go clear at the top
Jay Rodriguez takes over at Dundee Utd

Fixtures

Champions League Match 6
Leverkusen 3-2 Aberdeen
Fotheringham
Loeffen

Gutted to have thrown away a 2-1 lead at half time but we still win the group by 1 away goal

View attachment 351176

Celtic 1-3 Aberdeen
Glowacki
Coutts 2

Big day for Derek Sneddon who makes his 600th appearance for Aberdeen. Unfortunately he had a goal disallowed to ruin his day. Celtic were tricky to take on but were still top dogs in Scotland

Motherwell 0-1 Aberdeen
Amri

Not the player or the scorer you would expect but if its 3 points we'll take it.

Aberdeen 5-1 Kilmarnock
Loeffen 3
Hugo
Coulibaly

Kilmarnock caught us tired when they equalized just after half time and at that moment i couldn't have dreamt of this being the final score.

Aberdeen 3-0 Celtic
Coutts 2
Loeffen

A Perfect end to the year that cements our place at the top of the table.

League
View attachment 351177

Two victory's over Celtic put us firmly in charge of the SPL. Kilmarnock fall off the pace while Dundee Utd & QOTS stay at the bottom.

Back