STAND FREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE - And you thought Celtic beating Barca was something!

League Cup Final 2032
View attachment 373145

Aberdeen Vs Dundee
View attachment 373146View attachment 373147

Team News
View attachment 373148

Aberdeen
Nan got injured in the last game while Blaha & Luys have been injured for a while and don't make it.

Dundee
Back up forward Guy Darkwah is out while wing back Joe McDaid is out.

The Match
Aberdeen 3-2 Dundee
Carrol 2
O'G

View attachment 373149

We weren't at our best by any stretch and a late strike by our former forward Lawson made stoppage time very uncomfortable.

Am i the Best ever?
View attachment 373150

Well not yet but im dang close!

No because sir alex is still number one second place is still very good :)

Think this game likes to tease!
I've Just won the SPL and am now 29 points behind The great man

So can you get anymore hall of fame points this season with manager of the month or year awards that could take you too the top this season?

April

15th League title in a row for Aberdeen
I Start to phase in some of the u19's like Callaghan & Parker who i hope to play as starters next season.
Old Firm and Relegation battle's going to the end

Fixtures
View attachment 373205

League
View attachment 373206
We romp to the title moving even further clear as the Old Firm take points off each other and drop them elsewhere. Livingston & Motherwell's relegation battle is going to the wire.

Player Of The Month
Stephen Grant
View attachment 373206

Our long suffering Wing back had a rare month where he not only outshone our fellow defenders but the attacking players too.

So can you get anymore hall of fame points this season with manager of the month or year awards that could take you too the top this season?

Im not sure how many points you get for them! If not then i'll have to win the Euro's with Holland

whats your leaderboard points with aberdeen

The Aberdeen save is the one in 2nd place. The other one was from my month doing the champions league challenge

May

Aberdeen break 100 points
Motherwell just hang onto there SPL spot
Youngster Chris Parker scores very regularly at the end of the season to cement his place for next season.

Fixtures
View attachment 373227

League
View attachment 373228
Our Winning run into the end of the season saw us get past the 100 point barrier after missing out last season for the 1st time in a decade.

Season Review

SPL - Winners
Scottish Cup - 4th Round
League Cup - Winners
Champions League - Last 16

Season Stats
View attachment 373248

Final Team Talk
"Towards the end of the season many of the younger players stepped up to the challenge and lead the team to a winning run to end the season. Work hard over the summer and you might be starting next season"

Usual Review stuff but
NOW ITS ON TAPE!
[video=youtube;xqcinC3Qngo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqcinC3Qngo[/video]

Following the latest trend and doing my review's via stream. Will stream other stuff too especially important finals and such like.

Dons Finance - May 30th 2032

Income
Match day income = £9.3m -£1.1m
All Tickets = £54.3m -£3.9m
Players Out = £96.9m +4.9m
Sponsorship = £17.7m Equal

Total = £244.7m -£6.5m
Profits are down and player sales are up. Earlier exits from the Champions League are not helping.

Expenditure
Player Wages = £24m -£200k
Total Bonuses = £13.7m -£900k
Staff Wages = £7.4m - £1.7m
*All Transfers fee's = £2.2m +£300k
Ground Maintenance = £29.3 +£18.5m

* Now includes Agent fee's

Total = £212m + £51m

Tax £41m and non footballing costs £30m hit a crazy high and I've no idea how to deal with this. Along with that fee's to expense the stadium and upgrade youth facility's seen a huge rise in expenditure

Weekly Wages Currently £435km
Wages are down by £50k a week. Sneddon retiring will see this drop further next season.

---Final Balance ---
Total = £207m +£24m

Wages are even further under control than last year but may improve further Another season of mass sales saw us make a profit and i foresee a similar summer ahead but we wont be able to keep it up forever.

Scots in Europe
Celtic - Europa League Last 32
Hearts - Europa League Final Play-Off Round
Rangers - Europa League Last 32
Hibs - Europa League Group Stage - 4th
St Johnstone - Europa League Final Play Off
Stirling - Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round

Every team took a step back except Hibs who had possibly there best European Season.

Going Into the Summer
Its looking like there will be a summer of change with a few youngsters making big noises about being ready for the 1st team so i can see quite a few players leaving to free up space.

nice going i see you are following your mate with the streaming thing

Yeah! Im not going to be online as much as he is though. Will be interesting to see how the streaming thing kicks on
it might be the way all storys go so much easy than having to type it all out

Derek Sneddon retires
View attachment 373439

Wow i was totally caught off guard by the breaking news that my 1st great youth from this save was calling it a day on his playing career. A 1st season regen at Rangers he cost me £100k to come from the 3rd division side in the summer of 2013 and broke right into the 1st team scoring 11 goals in his 36 appearances. For the next 3 seasons he was our lead striker till a certain Dutch forward came on the go but like all great players Sneddon adapted to play on the wing as a support striker still finding lots of goals and assists. His last season saw a succession of injury's blight his season ending with less than 20 games but the clubs new appearance record 3 appearances more than Willie Miller setting the bar at 560 appearances. Despite his longevity at the club he was over 200 goals behind Loeffen's 501 club goals. Now retired he has accepted a coaching role with the club meaning he'll remain at the club for many more seasons.

Aberdeen Stats
App - 738
Goals - 277
Assist- 319

Trophy's
SPL - 15
Scottish Cup - 10
Scottish League Cup - 9
Champions Leagues - 2
World Club Cup - 4
Euro Super Cup - 2

Scotland
Caps - 123
Goals - 56

Personal Awards
Aberdeen's Record appearance holder
SPL Player of the year
SPL Top Scorer
Players Player of the year - 2 times
Scottish Writers player of the year winner - 5 times
Shortlisted for the Golden Ball

Did you get more points to get ahead of Sir Alex now that the season is over?

Did you get more points to get ahead of Sir Alex now that the season is over?

No sir i did not. Still just behind him. Played up to the Euro's. Just writing my Euro's preview. God knows when i'll get a chance to play that!

Holland Euros Squad
View attachment 374210

Final 23 Man Squad
Star defender Enzo Lupson misses out with a broken leg

Goalkeepers - Caps/Goals
GK R L'Ami - 80
GK L Merry - 44
GK P Meijer - 3

Defenders
DR R Koopman - 103/1
DL D Massop - 47
DL R Wijers - 21/0
DC M Screuder - 67/5
DC R Van Boxtel - 44/1
DC J Annan - 18/1
DC Raoul Watson - 6/1
DC Kevin Oosting - 2

Midfielders
MC S De Bie - 150/18
MC T Van Beek - 115/10
MC O Fokke - 41/1
MC E Jansen - 32/2
MC D Van Veen - 21
MC J Herder - 20/3
MC A Versteeg - 6/2
MR R Van Plet - 31/13
MR M Loeffen - 116/47
ML K Adams - 13

Forwards
AT D Massop - 41/54
AT R Costa - 93/44
AT G Verhaar - 37/18

A Minor evolution of the team which stumbled over Greece in the World Cup. I've done all there is to do in the club game in FM13. My 1st International houners are WAYYYYY overdue

Warm Up Friendly

Holland 4-1 Moldova

Holland 6-0 Liechtenstein

Holland 3-1 Denmark

Holland 0-1 Greece

Holland 3-1 Czech Rep

Holland 2-1 Belgium

A few notes from the friendlys During these we became the No1 ranked team in the world before loosing to Greece which as the first time in 20 games we didn't win and a stiff warning going into the competition about complacency
Finally the derby match with Euros host Belgium was my 50th in charge of Holland where Mark Loeffen became Hollands record goal scorer beating Klas Hunterlann's record 46 strikes.

Euro 2032

European Football Championship Group D

Match 1
Holland 0-2 France
View attachment 374346

Very Very angry with this result! Had no desire to be sitting last after match 1.

Other Match
Austria 1-1 Switzerland

View attachment 374347

Match 2

Switzerland 0-2 Holland
View attachment 374348

This was better. We flew into the lead and won very comfortably

Other Match
France 2-0 Austria

View attachment 374349

Match 3

Austria 1-1 Holland
View attachment 374350

Were bottling this! A team talk is required before we head to the knockout phase

Switzerland 0-2 France

Were through but hardly deserved it. 1 win from 3 is sickening after going so many games without defeat.
View attachment 374351

All Groups
View attachment 374352View attachment 374354

Serbia are the top side going out

The Euro's Last 16
View attachment 374359

The Draw
View attachment 374360View attachment 374361

Germany & Portugal would be the headline tie while we draw the Czech's who have been on a downwards spiral since there World Cup final appearance a decade ago.

Here's how the draw could work out.

Teams
View attachment 374362

The Match
Holland 1-0 Czech Republic
View attachment 374363

As you see from the line ups i had to make changes to get through. Our performances had been so bad that unlike in the Group phase and the 2030 World Cup where i stuck with our talent, well if they couldn't beat Austria then there not good enough to play attacking in the knockout phase!

Other Results
View attachment 374364

No shocks but were back to face the French who thrashed us in the groups

Quarter Finals
View attachment 374376

The Draw
View attachment 374377

Big teams are separated apart from Ourselves and France. Im hoping Portugal can find there form of 30 years earlier to knock out the English

Teams
View attachment 374378
My regular sick note Dennis Massop is out for the tournament and his international career is OVER!

The Match
Holland 0-1 France
View attachment 374379

The Dream ends again at the Quarter Finals. France may go on to win this and now my mind will move to the Olympics if i keep my job.

Results
View attachment 374380

Euro 2032 Round Up

Final
View attachment 374390

My Dons Defender Jeronimo Marques scores his 1st Portugal goal in a massive Upset as the Portuguese knock out Favorites and World Champions England then 2nd Favorite Italy

Euro 2032 Review

"The FA expect Holland to reach at least the Quarter Finals at the European Championship"
"The FA are pleased Holland reached the Quarter finals"

The whole competition was a let down by the Dutch. If there's any jobs available after the Olympics I'll be leaving