STAND FREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE - And you thought Celtic beating Barca was something!

January

League Cup Semi victory over Rangers sets up a Final with 1st Division Livingston
Judging by our Scottish Cup clash they wont be too much competition

Fixtures
View attachment 376858

League
View attachment 376859
A couple of dodgy draws to kick off the year but we soon found our feet with a win at Celtic turning our for around just at the right time.

Player of the Month
Ross Carrol
View attachment 376860
The leagues top scorer hit 4 against Livingston as well as goals against both sides of the old firm.

February

A well timed 100% record through the month
Hibs beaten in the Scottish Cup Quarter Final
Real Sociedad scared me but we managed to turn it around to win.

Fixtures
View attachment 377142

Champions League
View attachment 377143
Great 1st leg result. We were 1 down for a long way but 3 late goals totally changed the result around.

League
View attachment 377144
20 points clear and going into the last 10 games Celtic and Rangers are set to fight for 2nd while at the other end Stirling are starting to get cast adrift at the bottom.

Player of the Month
Petr Filip
View attachment 377144

A great month for the jack of all trades. Filled in midfield, attack and on the wing in a month where he shone brightly for a player i planned to sell in the summer.

Holland

Friendly
Romaina 0-1 Holland
View attachment 377145

Scottish League Cup Final 2033
View attachment 377197

Aberdeen Vs Livingston
View attachment 377198View attachment 377199

Teams
View attachment 377200
Our only missing player is former world player of the year Gavin Coutts.

The Match
Aberdeen 2-1 Livingston
View attachment 377201Far from a classic! A nervous and edgy performance from the boys as we creeped over the line to secure back to back league cups.

The Greatest
View attachment 377202

Over 20 years but I've finally earned the status as the Greatest Manager ever. Thanks to winning the League Cup.

Holland

Squad

Back up's Van Boxtel & Jansen are missing

Friendly
Israel 0-3 Holland

World Cup Qualifyer
Holland 3-0 Norway

We moved further clear at the top of Group Easy

View attachment 377216

March

Victory at Dundee Utd Secures the League
Thrilling European night in the 2nd leg against Sociedad

Fixtures
View attachment 377252

Champions League

Last 16
View attachment 377253
Celtic ALMOST get to the last 16 but away goals save Shakhtar

League
View attachment 377254
Were champions again as the Old Firm stutter along well behind as we head to the split

Player of the Month
Robert Svoboda
View attachment 377260

His season has been plauged with injurys but starting to find form with fitness.

Champions League Draws
View attachment 377275

Quarter Finals
Porto Vs Aberdeen
View attachment 377276View attachment 377277

Its been 7 seasons since we've crossed paths and they currently have the world player of the year.
View attachment 377278

Semi Finals
Porto/Aberdeen Vs Shakhtar/Real Madrid
View attachment 377279

Real Madrid should be in the Semi's but who will come out of our games as victors?

Im off to work now but im hoping to finish the season then stream the final if i get there around 9-10pm tonight

Last edited:

April

A Stunning fightback against Porto
Epic fightback coming from behind 3 times at home to Rangers to keep our unbeaten run going.
But not for long as on Match 35 Rangers get there revenge at Ibrox beating a knackered Aberdeen side 3-0
All 3 strikers score 2 as we thrash Dundee Utd to make the Scottish Cup Final. Neighbors Dundee also thrashed by St Johnstone in other Semi

Fixtures
View attachment 377446

Champions League

Quarter Finals
View attachment 377448
We came from 2-0 down and an away goal to put Porto out In the Quarter Finals.

A Manchester Derby and our fight with Madrid will decide the finalist

Semi Finals

1st leg
View attachment 377450
First match goes our way thanks to a McCulloch double and our former star Essomba getting sent off

2nd Leg
View attachment 377451
A draw in Madrid is more than enough to see us back to the final where for the 3rd time we'll play Man City

League
View attachment 377452
That lone defeat to Rangers will haunt me if we win the quadruple. Possibly 1 match away from a perfect season. Stirling need a win and some luck from there last 2 games.

Player of the Month
Martin McCulloch
View attachment 377453

Scoring 3 of our 4 goals against Madrid to lead us back to the final.

Hi StoneCold

I've just been wondering what your tactics are as you have had great success

Thanks

Scottish League Cup Final 2033
View attachment 377197

Aberdeen Vs Livingston
View attachment 377198View attachment 377199

Teams
View attachment 377200
Our only missing player is former world player of the year Gavin Coutts.

The Match
Aberdeen 2-1 Livingston
View attachment 377201Far from a classic! A nervous and edgy performance from the boys as we creeped over the line to secure back to back league cups.

The Greatest
View attachment 377202

Over 20 years but I've finally earned the status as the Greatest Manager ever. Thanks to winning the League Cup.

Yeah Ive made it, im the worlds greatest

May

Fixtures

St Johnstone 1-1 Aberdeen

Aberdeen 1-2 Celtic

League
View attachment 377513
Our last 2 games saw us fail to win either of them but it was back up players in both matches as i tried to keep my team fit for the 2 finals coming up

Scottish Cup Final 2033
View attachment 377519

Aberdeen Vs St Johnstone
View attachment 377520View attachment 377521

Teams
Aberdeen are without Deng Nan and Petr Filip both suspended while winger Alex Desmond is injured while with a Champions League final 3 days away im resting McCulloch

The Match
Aberdeen 6-0 St Johnstone
View attachment 377523

A beautiful way to end the domestic season. A defeat to either side of the old firm stopped us from having the perfect domestic season. Still a Champions League win would make up for that! Along the way we broke all records in the Cup. 5 team goals more than anyone before, Coutts set a record of 8 assists and Carrol smashed the scoring record with 14 goals.

Just away to go live for the Champions League Final

stonecold05

For anyone who saw that dam Man City too ****. There is nothing good about them!

Champions League Final 2033
View attachment 377595

At OAKA Spyros louis Athens

Aberdeen Vs Man City
View attachment 377596View attachment 377597

Teams
View attachment 377598
Aberdeen are missing 1 key player. Winger Desmond who was injured in training well before the two finals. In his absence teeenager Chris Parker starts as does my other teen protogy Stuart Callaghan. Man City are also missing there left Winger but have more than enough depth to cover.

The Match
Aberdeen 2-2 Man City - AET
Man City win 4-1 on Pens
View attachment 377602

I almost ran out of reasons to swear. Anyone else finding Penalty shoot outs impossible to win? This i believe makes it 4/4 for me in the game. Maybe more?

Video from Steam of my Final
[video=youtube;r3lQfy_mHIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3lQfy_mHIQ[/video]

Season Review

SPL - Winners
Scottish Cup - Winners
League Cup - Winners
Champions League - Runner Up

Season Stats
View attachment 377887

7 Scots in my normal starting 11 but still my Domestic Bias is as low as it could possibly be. How!

Final Team Talk
"We were 2 games away from the perfect season domestically and there is no reason why you can't do it again but go one step further then in Europe only Penalty's kept us from winning another Champions League"

Video review
[video=youtube;baDiFP65eBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baDiFP65eBo[/video]

Dons Finance - May 28th 2033

Income
Match day income = £9.7m +£400k
All Tickets = £56.5m +£2.2m
Players Out = £111m +£15m
Sponsorship = £24m +£6.3m

Total = £287m +£43m
Big upturn in profits. Will be interesting to see how we get on with around £100m less coming in from transfers fee's.

Expenditure
Player Wages = £22m -£2m
Total Bonuses = £17m +£3.3m
Staff Wages = £5.8m -£1.6m

*All Transfers fee's = £6.3m +£4.1m
Ground Maintenance = £8m -£21m

* Now includes Agent fee's

Total = £213m +£1m

£80m on Tax & Dividends is unbelievable. Massive O'G by selling all these players for money up front rather than spreading the payments out like in real life. Im expecting a steady summer so next year we'll get a look at how the club is really doing. but we almost won 4 trophy's. Still something to watch out for when i renegotiate of set targets at the start of the season.

Weekly Wages Currently £413k
Wages are down by over £20k a week. With Sneddon retiring & a few sales this was not too impressive.

---Final Balance ---
Total = £281m +£74m

Almost all forms of expenditures were cut but we still lost the same sum of money as last year.

Scots in Europe
Celtic - Champions League Last 16
Rangers - Europa League Last 32
Hearts - Europa League Last 16
Dundee - Europa League Final Play off
Ross County - Europa League Play Off

Scotland best season ever. Celtic & Hibs joined us in having great seasons. Rangers were our 4th best side in Europe and were still in the Knockout phase.

Going Into the Summer
Not planning on making many changes to the squad. The depth is not good or strong. Shall be strange having a busy summer trying to bring in youth players than selling them. Shall maybe be a bit longers in starting the season as its my turn with the Champions League Challenge giving m a short break from this save

Season Preview 2033/34
Unbeaten?

Summer News
Now that im the greatest ever i need to back it up with a unbeaten domestic campaign
European success would be a bonus

Targets
SPL - Winner
Scottish Cup - Winner
Scots League Cup - Winner
Champions League - Quarter Final

1st team 2033
View attachment 378215

8 Starting Scotsmen. With 3 more on the bench. Sadly no keeper but that's all we are short of to be able to field a full Scottish team.

Only new starting player

Sean McNeil - DC
View attachment 378216

New Players

Maurice Christie - MR - £6m
View attachment 378219
He is certainly not as good as his price suggests! I for once got carried away with the bidding. Off to the u19's for now.

David Hernandez - DC - £3.1m
View attachment 378220
Again i might have spent over what he was worth but at the time i was struggling for back up with Marques leaving.

Julio Teixeira - DR - Free
View attachment 378221
Youth Back up. Might make it but probably not here.

Stuart Lindsay - MC - Free
View attachment 378222
He was a gem for Scotland several years ago but now a old man he's in to give us some extra depth. Would like to play him a bit though out of loyalty.

Amoes Opara - MC - Free
View attachment 378224
Didn't need him but he was too good to turn down.

Players Leaving

Jeronimo Marques - Leverkusen - £15.25m
Turned into a superstar for Portugal last summer and the time was right to move him on.

Robert Svoboda - Arsenal - £20m
Bought too many Center Midfielders and one had to go and it left a well developed Svoboda or the commercial money i get from Deng Nan so i only one choice in the end.

Rhulani Mabena never developed and left for free while 3 youngsters left on loan.

Amazing how far you've come with Aberdeen man, crazy dedication to one save!!

Amazing how far you've come with Aberdeen man, crazy dedication to one save!!

Any time i've been tempted to change save something has happened thats got me right back into this save. Had a few ideas on saves i wanted to do but just didnt have time to start over again so just stuck with Aberdeen the whole way and have really enjoyed it. All thats missing is a Major International award

Champions League Group
View attachment 378865

Liverpool and Benfica will be a tricky combination to overcome.

Celtic didnt fare much better as they draw Athletico Madrid & Man Utd