STAND FREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE - And you thought Celtic beating Barca was something!

September

McCulloch scores all 8 goals against Zilina
Rangers slow start goes on
Dutch are on the verge of returning to the World Cup Finals

Fixtures
View attachment 378949

Champions League
View attachment 378951
Great start. A massive win against Zilina and a point from Anfield sets us up perfectly for a double headed with Benfica.

League
View attachment 378952
Celtic & Hearts are within striking distance if we mess up. No team standing out at the bottom yet.

Player of the Month
Sean McNeil
View attachment 378953

Scored a few which boosted his score but this month he was a beast at the back.

Holland
View attachment 378954

A Draw or better next time out in Germany will secure top spot and Qualification.

October

We win our two biggest matches of the month by 6 goals
Speaking of which we then beat Celtic 3-1 to reach the League cup Semi Finals.

Fixtures
View attachment 380335

Champions League
Only one match but we put a big paw print on top spot
View attachment 380336

LeagueView attachment 380337
Brilliant results outside the league but we stuttered to a few draws in the matches we should have been stream rolling teams. Celtic stutter too though while Hearts and Motherwell join the chase

Player of the Month
Gavin Coutts
View attachment 380338

The former world player of the year went Assist Crazy!

Holland
View attachment 380339

Our amazing winning run ends in Germany but it was enough to put us through as group winners. A Huge win in Norway seeled the deal!

November

Hibs sack Scott Carson after we do a number on them.
We give Rangers a tanking
Mixed results see us top in Champions League
Easy win over East Fife sets up a cup tie with local rivals Dundee Utd

Fixtures
View attachment 474674Champions League
View attachment 474673

Only a formality in Zilina. Will i play a strong team or will i brave a youth side?

League
View attachment 474672
Celtic & Hearts look set to fight for 2nd Many more teams are in danger of religation.

Player of the Month
Gavin Coutts
View attachment 474671

Injury robbed him of his 100th cap and possibly another world player of the year gong as he's set to miss 3 months

Holland

Friendlys

Holland 4-4 Russia

Holland 3-0 Austrailia

World Cup 2034 Draw
in Australia
View attachment 474667

Holland's poor friendly results see us drop down to 9th in the world and 2nd seeds in the groups

1st Seeds
View attachment 474666
Ukraine or Australia in Group B or C would be like a free pass.

2nd Seeds
View attachment 474665
Ouch we'll face the best of Boca's youth team in a classic rivals battle. How easy is group B & C going to be?

Russia & Uruguay stand out as teams to miss in the 3rd seeds

3rd Seeds
Ghana
View attachment 474664

I'll be very happy with that

Japan, Korea & Mexico will be the hardest teams. Syria have clearly recovered well from there real life troubles!

4th Seeds
Iran
View attachment 474663

Ok we Should get through this. Argentina will be the BIG game.

How can this class as a group at the world cup!
View attachment 474662

December

Ross Carrol returns to the team from a long layoff with a hatrick in Slovakia
The traditional end to our unbeaten run in a nightmare match at St Johnstone where McCulloch, Lindsay & Carrol all injured badly enough to miss time. We'd also loose to Motherwell before the month was out.
Meeting with Motherwell is my 1,200th game as Aberdeen manager which finally gets me onto the 1st page of the longest serving managers.

View attachment 474619

Fixtures
View attachment 474618

Champions League
I went back up and they won easily. Liverpool join us in the last 16
View attachment 474617

League
The battle for 2nd will become a battle for 1st if we don't get ourselves together and QUICK! Hearts & Celtic only 3 points behind us

Player of the Month
Petr Filip
View attachment 474615

Filling in for Coutts is not easy and despite not supplying the goals Filip did a great job filling in.

Champions League last 16 Draw
View attachment 474584

Roma. Zenit or Sporting Lisbon are teams I'd like to get. On the other end is PSG, Porto and Atletico Madrid are ones I'd much rather miss.

Roma Vs Aberdeen

Currently in a title battle in Seria A with a few players from my Dutch team. Well i said I'd take this so i better take it and be happy.

Full Draw
View attachment 474583

January

We Just Loose & Loose & Loose. On of my worst months ever ends with loosing in the League Cup Semi finals
Dons legend Daniel Monnad breaks Sneddon's record for League appearance.
Coutts at the double. World Player of the year and Golden ball winner.
View attachment 474578View attachment 474577

Fixtures
View attachment 474576

League
View attachment 474575
It must be almost 20 years since someone else lead the SPL in January

Player of the Month
Erm NO!

Transfer Window
View attachment 474574

World transfers
View attachment 474573

No Scottish sides spent money!

February

Last minute heartbreak in the Champions League
St Johnstone match is my 1,400th game in management

Fixtures
View attachment 474557

Champions League
Roma 2-1 Aberdeen

A late winner gives Roma the advantage going into the 2nd leg.

All games
View attachment 474555

League
View attachment 474554
Ahh that's better as we return to our natural spot at the top of the table.

Player of the Month
Sean McNeil
View attachment 474553

Scotlands U21's star defender led our defense when Fotheringham was out with a ban.

Holland
Holland 0-0 New Zealand

Might have been without 6 starting players but this was a joke!

March

Knocked out for the second time this season on penalty's. Over 20 years into the game and we've still not won a SINGLE penalty shoot out. How many cups have i been robbed of by this bug. Terrible work FM people. I've sworn a lot at you after this!

Team robbed of players for Scottish Cup tie with Airdrie but we still win.

Oh and our youth team was a disgrace again! Any bugs in the game that's not hit me this month?

End the month with a utter destruction of Killie

Fixtures
View attachment 474531
Good results all round. Shame about the Champions League though

Champions League
Aberdeen 2-1 Roma - AET
Roma Win on Pens 3-1
Complained above so wont do so again

Other Results
View attachment 474530

League
View attachment 474529
Still far too close for my liking at the top. Celtic just 3 points behind. Livingston look to be in huge trouble

Player of the Month
Ross Carrol
View attachment 474528

4 goals against Killie at the end of the month was a sign that after a season of injury Carrol is almost back to his best.

April & May

Epic title battle with Celtic to open the Month then in our second meeting we pretty much tie up our 17th successive league title
We thrash Hearts to set up a Scottish Cup final with Celtic
Public outbursts ends Blaha & Filip's time at Aberdeen deals agreed for them to move on in June

Fixtures
View attachment 474517
100% run to end the season. Where was this form when we needed it in Europe.

Final League
View attachment 474516
We beat Celtic to the title but it wasn't as comfortable as it looked. Hearts a distant 3rd ahead of Rangers who sacked Calum Elliot's after a poor season. Livingston were cast miles adrift at the bottom and went down quite comfortably. Ross Carrol & Martin McCulloch share the Golden boot, McCulloch wins player of the year and Callaghan the young player of the year while i make it a hattrick of manager of the year awards but only just!

Final Player Stats
View attachment 474515

Scottish Cup Final 2034
View attachment 474514

Aberdeen Vs Celtic
View attachment 474513View attachment 474512

Only player missing from either team that would have been starting is Celtic's star Center Back Damien Reynaud

Match

Aberdeen 2-0 Celtic
View attachment 474511

A difficult and frustrating season ends with our 3rd victory against Celtic in just over a month. We had a troubled run from December to March but once eliminated from the Champions League our season came to life and results finally started going our way!

End of Season

Competition
SPL Winners - Aberdeen
Scottish Cup - Aberdeen 2-0 Celtic
Scottish League Cup - Rangers 0-2 Hearts
Champions League - Chelsea 1-0 Ath Madrid
Europa League - Celtic 0-0 Arsenal - Arsenal Win 4-3 on Pens

In the Champions League despite only playing 7 games Aberdeen could boast the top two scorers
View attachment 474505

Dons Finance - 4th May 2034

Income
Match day income = £11.8m +£2.1m
All Tickets = £66.6m +£10m
Players Out = £29.8m -£81.2m
Sponsorship = £25.2m +1.2m

Total = £203m -£84m

Our most quiet summer in selling players saw a drop in income of over £80m. How much will this effect our final balance?

Expenditure
Player Wages = £26.2m +£4.2m
Total Bonuses = £10m -£7m
Staff Wages = £6m +£200k
*All Transfers fee's = £12.5m +£6.2m
Ground Maintenance = £10m +£2m

* Now includes Agent fee's

Total = £222m +£9m

£59m on Tax & Dividends Despite a huge cut in spending helped us towards our first season making a loss in a very long time.

Weekly Wages Currently £568 +£150k
Wages are up despite several players leaving. My Scottish players are coming of age and are requesting more money which we are struggling to afford but when one of those players is a two time world player of the year i can't argue too much.

---Final Balance ---
Total = £263m -£18m

I Expect our income to be very similar next season so expenditure will have to be worked on. Not sure how much more i can save with wages but its unlikely I'll be able to spend much on transfers of agent fee's either.

Scots in Europe
Celtic - Europa League Runners Up
Rangers - Europa League Group Phase
Motherwell - Europa League Final Play Off
St Johnstone - Europa League Final Play off
Dundee Utd - Europa League Play Off

Celtics best season made up for one of my most disappointing.

In the Euro coefficients the SPL it up to 7th in the Competition ranks while the landmark day we've been waiting for has arrived. Scotland are ranked 6th in the national coefficients which gives us 2 automatic champions league group spots and a qualifying space too while in the Europa League we'll be guaranteed a Group spot for the 4th placed SPL team and a total of 7 teams in Europe!

View attachment 474504

Going into the summer
With a few players already leaving the squad is looking very bare so we'll have to open our eyes and see what gaps we''ll have to fill.

Holland World Cup Preview

Final 23 Man Squad

GoalKeepers - Caps/Goals
GK L Merry - 71
GK R L'Ami - 80
GK P Meijer - 11

Defense
DR R Koopman - 130/1
DR A VD Driessche - 3
DL R Wijers - 39/1
DL P Jansen - 8
DC E Lupson - 92/2
DC R Watson - 33/3
DC J Annan - 22/1
DC M Schreuder - 79/5

Midfield
MC A Versteeg - 28/5
MC J Herder - 46/11
MC D Van Veen - 40/1
MC B Vreven - 8
MC N Van Dongen - 4
MC J De Bruine - 6/3
MR P Blaauw - 7/1
ML K Adams - 31/3

Attack
AT D Meeuws - 62/66
AT R Plet - 58/22
AT R Costa - 115/53
AT G Verhaar - 57/24

Warm Up friendlys
View attachment 474494

The Nation expects a Quarter Final appearance. If we win the group i would expect this but the Dutch side is slowly fading away so that may be our limit!

World Cup 2034

Group F

Match 1

Argentina 2-7 Holland
View attachment 474369

This was a Huge shock. **** Meeuws scored our 1st 6 goals as he makes a early bid to win the Golden boot in 1 match!

Ghana 2-2 Iran

Match 2
Holland 4-1 Ghana
View attachment 474368

Iran 2-2 Argentina

The two results combined secured top spot for us.

Match 3
Iran 0-3 Holland
Played a back up 11 and still win with ease
View attachment 474367

Shock as Argentina finish last and were joined in the last 16 by Ghana

Last 16 Draw
View attachment 474366
South Africa await in the second round. Germany and England both go out with no wins!

World Cup 2034
Knock Out Phase

Last 16
South Africa 0-4 Holland
View attachment 474240
Worryingly we didn't even get the biggest win of this phase. Some very uneven ties

Full results
View attachment 474239
Spain almost threw it away Sweden loosing to Cameroon is the only surprise exit.

Quarter Finals
Holland 3-0 Spain
All 3 goals came from the defensive side of the field as i finally get to a Major Semi Final. We reach the semi finals with every single attacking player who started one booking away from a ban.

Full results
View attachment 474238
Shocks everywhere. World No2 Italy was beaten by France on Penalty's while Japan beat Brazil and Cameroon put 3 past Wales.

Semi Finals
France 1-2 Holland
View attachment 474237

A 92nd minute winner from my final midfielder selected for the squad who only made it thanks to injury's elsewhere. It was a very close game but when France went down to 10 men with 2 minutes to go we went gung-ho and boy did it pay off

We'll Play Japan in the final after they beat Cameroon 2-1. So there will be a 1st somewhere. Either Holland and my 1st world title or Japan and Asia's 1st world title

World Cup Final
View attachment 474230

That's a bit premature sir!

Holland Vs Japan
View attachment 474229 View attachment 474228

The only Japanese player i recognize is former Don Toru Kanakubo who is injured. Toru aside there are no players valued over £10m in there team

The Match
Holland 1-0 Japan
View attachment 474227

Brilliant. Possibly the worst final ever. We dominated the game but found it hard to get the goals and had to settle for 1 which in the end was enough.

The following day i quit Holland. The squad is quite old and there is minimal talent coming through. Italy, Argentina or England will be my next step in International Football.

Season Preview 2034/35
King Of The World

Summer News
Our former No1 Craig Crawford retired from Football. After leaving Aberdeen he had spells with Celtic, Rangers, Wigan and Motherwell. He also picked up 168 caps for Scotland

Hull are taken over by a sugar daddy and have lots of cash to spend.

All Change at the Old Firm as Rangers replace Elliot with Raheem Sterling and With Brendon Rodgers leaving for Man Utd the new Celtic manager is former England, Man City and Hibs boss Steven Gerrard

International News. I sign for Italy but last only 3 days as i take the Argentina job so i can have ago at the Copa America next summer.

Targets
SPL - Winner
Scottish Cup - Winner
Scots League Cup - Winner
Champions League - Quarter Final

1st team 2034
View attachment 474195

Transfers

In
All youngsters as normal

Tobias Wagner - MC
View attachment 474194

Sasa Govedarica - MC
View attachment 474193

Coulton Mohamed - MC
View attachment 474192

Federico Pardeza - FW
View attachment 474191

Out

Petr Filip - Wolves £18.25m

Zdenek Blaha - Bayern £30m

Tomaz Gregoric - Arsenal £20m

David Friedl - Chelsea - £25m

All the players above except Blaha were never more than back up players for the team so i have no idea why there prices got so high but i'll take that and hope they all dont become world class and use a fraction of the cost to bring in U19 replacment.

Youngster Alan Docherty also left to Norwich for £1m, U19 Phil Muirhead was loaned to Dunfermline and after a utterly disasterous time at Aberdeen winger Marcelo was finally released.

Congrats on the world cup win, that's the first major international trophy in this career right?