STAND FREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE - And you thought Celtic beating Barca was something!

Have you noticed any real players left in the game? Has anyone done a Ryan Giggs? As the likes of 16 year old Maupay would be around 38

Well well well it has been a while.

Job is ok. some things much better than Inverurie others much worse. Far too much paperwork and ******* about for my liking. Last manager didnt fill out a training card in the past 2 years!

Not invited to the Razzer of wedding probably helps i've seen him once in about 4 years

Should be going to Martins for a while but me and the other half are working all weekend so wont be staying too late. Take it you'll be thar?

When you going to Martin's? Saturday?

Mate i demand FM 2014 will see Stonecold pick up Aberdeen

How useless is Calvin Zola though?

After 11 months at Aberdeen i will certainly not be rushing back here. Will try something different when i 1st get it which almost certainly wont be when it comes out with life being rather busy/ Lots of other games coming out this fall

I always said Zola was ****. My mate loves him but i've no idea why he's just a burly donkey.

Have you noticed any real players left in the game? Has anyone done a Ryan Giggs? As the likes of 16 year old Maupay would be around 38

I dont know If you PM me a list of people you'd like me to check for i'll try and find time in the coming days to have a good look as well as flicking through players that made record appearances ect and i'll write a note of the significant changes.

End of Season

Competition
SPL Winners - Aberdeen
Scottish Cup - Dundee Utd 0-0 Motherwell - Dundee Utd win on pens
Scottish League Cup - Aberdeen 2-0 Hibs
Champions League - Aberdeen 1-2 Bayern - AET
Europa League - Mallorca 2-1 Bolton

Dons Finance - 6th June 2035

Income
Match day income = £13.8m +£2m
All Tickets = £79.6m +£13m
Players Out = £99m +£70m
Sponsorship = £25.2m = Same

Total = £302m +£99m

My best season of income ever. First full season since our stadium upgrade which see's a £20m total rise in income a season.

Expenditure
Player Wages = £29.9m +£3.7m
Total Bonuses = £17m + £7m. Identical to our Champions League runner up season 2 years ago
Staff Wages = £6.8m + £800k
*All Transfers fee's = £20m +£8m
Ground Maintenance = £10m = Same
* Now includes Agent fee's

Total = £239m +£17m

£70m on Tax & Dividends after spending a little bit more than last year is nuts. Paying my transfers over installments to try cut down the blow but still its costing us so much money.

Weekly Wages Currently £609.574 +£42k
Wages are up as i begin to build a bigger squad of players.

---Final Balance ---
Total = £325m + £62m

A great season for money. Taking out transfers we ALMOST broke even but still lots to do on the financial front.

Scots in Europe
Hearts - Europa League Semi finals
Celtic - Champions League Last 16
Rangers - Europa League Last 32
Motherwell - Europa League Final Play Off
St Johnstone - Europa League Last 32
Dundee - Europa League Play Off

Hearts best season in there history seen them come close to reaching a European final. Elsewhere every team apart from Dundee did brilliant to get to at least the group phase in European competition.

In the Euro coefficients the SPL is still 7th in the Competition ranks while for the 4th season out of 5 Scottish teams did better than Portuguese team and were in line to jump them for the 2035/36 season to be the 5th ranked nation which sill see us loose a Europa place but our 3rd place league team is a step closer to the Champions League group stage.

View attachment 471674

Going into the summer
With my Fm13 life running towards its end I've decided to go gung ho with my attempts to make Aberdeen the best team in the world. I plan to have much more depth in the 1st team and a full squad of u19 players so expect my busiest summer ever as i try to build a squad to win all 38 league games and every competition we play in. This season final appearance showed the 1st team isn't far away but depth after the starting 11 is quite poor at best usually featuring u19's hardly good enough for the modern SPL.

anyone watch the Scotland game? I was there and got back an hour ago.. We tried to play the ball about unlike with that dopey ***** Levein. We lacked quality in the final third and began to ***** about with the ball when we got down the touchline..

Argentina Copa America Preview

Final 22 Man Squad

Goalkeepers - Caps/Goals
GK R Gonzalez - 52
GK W Lovato - 6

Defense
DR A Alomo - 6
DR Luis Medina - 28
DL J Escobar - 59/1
DL N Catto - 9
DC D Raimodi - 40/2
DC E Salias - 39
DC E Lobo - 2
DC N Oteiza 15/1

Midfield
MC E Parisi - 29/2
MC M Burrai - 31/1
MC E Arriola - 17
MC Hugo Romano - 27/4
MC F Morales - 5
MC M Sabban - 10/1
MR M Collevecchio - 4
MR M Cano - 29/6
ML M Navarro - 49/9
ML M Cavallaro - 11/4

Attack
AT JC Petti - 10/3
AT S Martinez - 58/33

Warm Up friendlys

Australia 0-1 Argentina

Paraguay 1-2 Argentina

The National FA expects me to win the Copa America but with my friendly record or 3 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats doesn't suggest we'll walk to success.

anyone watch the Scotland game? I was there and got back an hour ago.. We tried to play the ball about unlike with that dopey ***** Levein. We lacked quality in the final third and began to ***** about with the ball when we got down the touchline..

Herd a bit on the radio. All they could talk about was how hopeless the wing backs were

Copa America
Group C
View attachment 471307

Match 1
Argentina 1-1 Mexico U23's

What the **** happened here. This sides a disgrace!

View attachment 471306

Match 2
Uruguay 0-3 Argentina

Whatever the result this is the match where i equal the great Alex Ferguson and manage in my 1500th game.

View attachment 471305

Match 3

Argentina 2-1 Colombia

Played almost the whole game with 10 men but just held on to win the match and the group.

View attachment 471304

Herd a bit on the radio. All they could talk about was how hopeless the wing backs were

Hutton spent half the game on his **** and the other was so bad i don't even know who it was! this boy that got his first cap who plays for Watford looks not bad though.

Copa America
View attachment 471263

Quarter Finals
Peru 2035 is no better than 2013 Peru. Shouldn't be to hard!

Argentina 3-1 Peru
View attachment 471262
No problems and we'll face Uruguay again after they beat Paraguay 5-4!

Semi Finals

You would Expect a Argentina vs Brazil final

Argentina 3-0 Uruguay
View attachment 471261
This was even easier than the Peru game. On top of that Brazil lost on penalty's to Chile making us MASSIVE favorites for the final.

View attachment 471260

Copa America Final
View attachment 471259

Argentina vs Chile
View attachment 471258View attachment 471257

Teams
Were minus two centerbacks, left back & few midfielders all with injury but we've fumbled this far through.

The Match
Chile 2-4 Argentina
View attachment 471256

The match wasn't the easy win it appears. Chile were within 1 goal of us the whole way to the 88th minute when our 4th goal secured the tie.

This win ends my run in international management. The only thing that will bring me back is a top job for a European championship run. The only major title I've yet to win internationally.

How do i Rank?
Here's my ranking on steam and in the game as someone requested them a while back
View attachment 471252
View attachment 471251

Last edited:
I like how mine says with Torquay as i joined them for a season after being with Man Utd for 10 makes it look like more of an achievement!

Season Preview 2035/6
Spending like were in the Premiership

Summer News
Rangers appoint former Cowdenbeath & Dundee Utd boss Mark Ramsay to try and recover past glory's. Very distant now haha!
Celtic sell for £23m while i buy for at least £18m
Taking a break from Internationals after my summer in Argentina.

Targets
SPL - Winner
Scottish Cup - Winner
Scots League Cup - Winner
Champions League - Quarter Final

Transfers

In

Emanauel Dacres - MC
View attachment 470532

The American is my biggest signing of the summer. Im hoping he can add an attacking edge i felt we were short of last season.

Anatoly Shapovalov - FW
View attachment 470531

Depth in the striker position was my weakest during last season so im hoping this is the 1st part of solving that problem.

Juan Luis Martos - AT
View attachment 470530

The Spanish youngster cost a lot more than i hoped to have paid but needs must and i needed a stand out youth forward available.

Frank Van Der Heide - AT
View attachment 470529

One of the youngest players I've ever had. Ajax were stupidly willing to let there latest stand out youngster. Also useful on the wing where we'll probably see him most.

Stuart Foster - DR
View attachment 470528

I almost signed Foster on a free when he 1st appeared on my shortlist of new players last season but we couldn't agree a contract that time.

Mikel - GK
View attachment 470527

We've not had a U19 keeper for a few seasons and if Ronan Miller is about to start making more 1st team appearances Mikel will get some chances.

Out

Daniel Golabek - Wigan - £8.25m

Back ups Jimmy Collins £3m and Stuart Lindsay retired also left. While Wagner, Wright, Richardson & Redford all left on loan.

1st team 2035
Only 1 starting change which is less than i hoped with American midfielder Emanuel Dacres while i added a back up striker from Spartak.

View attachment 470526

August

Wont be unbeaten in the SPL this season as Celtic beat an Dons side missing there 3 top forwards
Our strong u19's destroy Peterhead
Respectable Champions League draw

Fixtures
View attachment 470431

Champions League
Group A
View attachment 470430

Inter and Real Sociedad will be two tough side but we should have enough to get through

League
View attachment 470429
We sit 3rd behind Motherwell and believe it or not leader Cowdenbeath

Player of the Month
Daniel Monnard
View attachment 470428

37 years old and still leading the team from the back.

Transfer Window

Meysam Rezaei - DR
View attachment 470427
My Brazilian righback Carlos Alberto is not working out well so he's got some strong competition coming in from the German

Stefano Cacaci - DC
View attachment 470426
My final Center back for the U19's team.

September

Were out of the League cup in a stunning 4-5 defeat at home to St Mirren
Drop more points to Livingston on our way to top spot in the league

Fixtures
View attachment 470139

Champions League
View attachment 470138

Solid start in Milan. Hopefully next time we face off I'll be through to the last 16.

League
View attachment 470137
Were top but it couldn't be much closer!

Player of the Month
Scott O'Neil
View attachment 470136

As he approaches his 100th game its time to put up of shut up. He's held of Steven Grant but is he good enough to remain a starter for me?