View attachment 216438

View attachment 216437

Here are our transfer dealings before I arrived. While I liked Emre Can, £33 million is a huge amount for him. We've also brought £29 million in from my transfer dealings, and will look to spend that money wisely. PSG have also splashed £11 million on Tiago Ilori, that is some deal from our end! Hopefully we can now push on and sign some players. I want a centre half and a couple of centre mids. We could do with a winger too.

View attachment 216429
View attachment 216428

My first signing is Kostas Manolas, the Greek defender from Roma. At 25 years of age I believe he is coming into the prime of his life, and offers a long career for us. He's powerful and can defend properly, something we've been lacking recently. I've got high hopes for this lad, and think he may be the dominant centre back weve been missing since Carragher.

View attachment 216427

Manolas is the ideal defender for team that puss higher in the field because he is very fast, powerful and with a very good jumping ability. He helped us (Olympiacos) a lot in the Champions League before the Romans bought him for 15 millions !

Manolas is the ideal defender for team that puss higher in the field because he is very fast, powerful and with a very good jumping ability. He helped us (Olympiacos) a lot in the Champions League before the Romans bought him for 15 millions !

Yeah he's someone I really like in real life!

Great signing, he could be a staple in the squad for a good few years!

View attachment 216417

View attachment 216415

A very solid pre season. For me, it's just about the fitness. Theres not much you can learn in pre season from each other. We slipped up against Stuttgart in terms of defensive quality, but that's not really bothering me so much. We should do okay come the start of the season.

View attachment 216411

We broke our record transfer buy signing Miralem Pjanic from Roma. Word got out that he became available and I just had to buy him. I'm excited to see how he will get on in a red shirt, and I'm sure I can help him with a few things as he's a similar player to myself.

View attachment 216409

The rest of our transfer business was pretty solid. I did splash out a lot of money on 3 big names, but that's much better than what we've done in previous years by buying 8 or 9 okay players for the same price. I've gone for quality and not quantity and I'm hoping it will pay off. Thiago Maia is a young defensive midfielder from Santos, he looks like he could be the next big thing.

View attachment 216405

Our first 3 fixtures are all winnable, but it's the Premier League so I need to make sure we don't slip up. Especially on the first day against Burnley.

View attachment 216402

I love Pjanic IRL, quality player.

And Silva was very good on last years FM. Yarmolenko was always very good last year too (always bought by City)

Some great buys mate

I love Pjanic IRL, quality player.

And Silva was very good on last years FM. Yarmolenko was always very good last year too (always bought by City)

Some great buys mate

Great isn't he!

Yeah looking forward to seeing how he develops, will probably be playing second fiddle to Moreno but I've got two good options!

I'm actually quite disappointed you've taken the Liverpool job already. Honestly put me off the story a bit, but I love your stories so I'll still follow! :D

I'm actually quite disappointed you've taken the Liverpool job already. Honestly put me off the story a bit, but I love your stories so I'll still follow! :D

****** **** haha!

I had 3 different options and no matter what I chose i couldnt pleas everyone :p

:)

Good start mate! Crazy how quickly you've gotten the Liverpool job after all the early misery for Carra last year, and Stevie has it still on Beta

Its not as if its Stevie's fault the job came up so I say go for it!!

Good start mate! Crazy how quickly you've gotten the Liverpool job after all the early misery for Carra last year, and Stevie has it still on Beta

Yeah, I wasn't expecting it to come so soon! Can't complain though :p Thanks!

Its not as if its Stevie's fault the job came up so I say go for it!!

Hahah I know! "Gerrard rejects Liverpool manager job to stay with Wolfsburg" just doesnt sound right!

Its just that you've achieved one or your main goals for the story so quickly is all :D

Not at all! It's an achievement to get the job, but nothing is until I win the league!

Finaly ! So glad seeing you aș the Liverpool boss ! ;)
Great transfers you just made,mate ! :D

20 pages almost 17.000 views and 194 likes. The numbers speak for themselves ! And this is just the beginning of the story !