I AM patience. I will just figure out a way to bring global peace in the meantime..

I had no idea this thread started, but great to have this back!
Also, could we see last season's PL table?

Don’t worry Jamie your loyal fans will be waiting !

Thanks man :)

No problem mate,we'll be waiting patiently...

Great to hear mate!

Glad I found this one early so I dont have 200 pages to read! Great start at both teams. Very impressive

Haha, hopefully I can get it back up and running in the next few days, I'm quite hooked on Call of Duty at the moment, you can all blam my girlfriend for buying me an Xbox One :p

I AM patience. I will just figure out a way to bring global peace in the meantime..

Well it's something to do! :p

I had no idea this thread started, but great to have this back!
Also, could we see last season's PL table?

Thanks bro! Yeah will post it up when I get back on the save!

View attachment 985237
View attachment 211191
View attachment 211190

Today was our first real test against tough opposition this season. Man City won the league last year and have brought in Jurgen Klopp to take over, which the Liverpool fans let him know about with some very loud booing when he arrived in the stadium. While I wasn't too keen on what Klopp did, I couldn't argue as I now have his job.

I wanted us to make a real name for ourselves today with a big win. It would be hard as City are full of world class players but I thought we could do it. I set us up to attack from the off and surprise them. That failed, a quick counter attack from City saw Yaya Toure tap in the first goal of the game at the far post.

We knocked on the door and we began to outplay them. But with a fine display from Joe Hart it seemed not much could be done. I brought Firmino on, he's been moaning about lack of game time and I can't blame him. I've not played the lad much but he's not the most versatile and I rarely play with a number 10, making it hard to fit him in. HE scored a lovely goal as we equalised, we pushed on for the winner but City defended well.

A point is not bad at all, but I would have liked the win today. We're still unbeaten though so we need to keep building on this.

And hes back! :) good stuff! I would say that's a good result against City, the chances created is certainly encouraging.

View attachment 211184

View attachment 211183

We've been quite lucky on the injury front so far this season. We currently don't have anyone expected to be out for over a month, and with only 3 names on the injury list, we rank as the squad with the lowest injuries in the Premier League. We have a busy schedule too, so it's important that we can keep this squad fit.

View attachment 211179

Here is a screenshot of our tenacious defensive midfielder Thiago Maia, who may I add is probably my favourite player in the squad right now. I'm extremely happy with the way he's started at this club, and I'm looking forward to seeing him grow older in a red shirt. This lad is future captain material.

View attachment 211173

With 6 games in as little as 17 games, we're really going to have to hope the squad can pull together and work for each other. It can be a really hard time of the year as the focus is on more than one competition, but we will look to see through this busy period and try to progress in all of them!

View attachment 211170

And hes back! :) good stuff! I would say that's a good result against City, the chances created is certainly encouraging.

Haha I am! Still following your story too! Loving it mate.

Yeah its a good result considering who we played, but how many chances we had, it was quite frustrating not to take some of them!

View attachment 211139

View attachment 211138
View attachment 211137

Today was another day where I was scratching my head wondering how we hadn't finished the game off sooner. To be fair I rested a few players and brought starts to some of the more rotational players. Ings got a chance on his own in front of goal today, and he did play very well even if he didn't score. I probably do need to give him more of a look in.

I also have to find a way to play with Firmino, the lad is brilliant. He dazzled around the opposition today and deservedly had a goal. And if Lallana had not missed 2 one on ones he would have had a couple of assists too. Young Thiago Maia scored his first Liverpool goal today right at the end, which delighted me.

The performance today was amazing, just without the clinical edge. Something is telling me it's only a matter of time before it all clicks.

View attachment 985368
View attachment 211129
View attachment 211128

We've really got to start putting away our chances. The difference in the match today was finishing, yet again we weren't good enough in front of goal. That said Petr Cech had probably one of the best games of his career. He saved 3 clear one on ones and made a handful of good saves to deny our team from getting back into the game.

Arsenal really do have the squad to challenge for the title this season. They've brought in Higuain, Dybala, De Rossi and Dani Alves. So they've really bolstered their current squad! We matched them today but unfortunately couldn't get that bit of luck we needed. It's not the worst loss to take.

View attachment 985382

View attachment 211125
View attachment 211124

There's only so many times I can use the excuse that we are not clinical in front of goal. Something needs to change. Daniel Sturridges goal was a world class finish but for the most part of the game we struggled to put away chances.

Spurs only had 4 shots but they managed two goals. This is a cup which no one takes as serious as the rest, but this football club would take any silverware it could at the moment.

Just want to apologise for the lack of updates. Between life, work and the new cod coming out im finding much game time :p but I will eventually! For now I suggest you read Brendn's story whenever I am keeping you waiting, it's easy the best one so bar :)

That's why I've never really put one up as much as I'd like to. Playing time seems to get more sporadic the older you get and the more life's responsibility's take over. There'd just be too big a lull in updates.

I tip my hat to you all who still do find the time. Playing is time consuming enough. To then take time to add here is some dedication.

View attachment 211116

"What the **** do you think you're playing at? Every ******* game! Is there a point turning up for training? Is non of it going in? We've conceded 5 goals from corners in 3 games, and this is what we've been doing in training. Why is it so hard to mark a man?"

I'd maybe gone too far, but it felt like they needed a good kick up the ****. We have been in a good position lately so to not win 3 games in a row and play better in all of them really has wound me up, so in a way they should know. The biggest problem I had that game was Daniel Sturridge not squaring the ball to Ings for a tap in. It really riled me. And while I'm not going to single him out in front of the team, I had a message for them.

"And not one of you ever decide to shoot when you have a team mate with an open goal free to your side. If were 3-0 up go for it. But we never play selfishly like that. You all fight for each other, we fight for each other. I don't want to see that again."

I could see Daniel looked ****** off with me, but the only person with a right to be ****** off is Ings. It was selfish and we cannot have that in our team if were going to win things.

I need to work on some new tactics with this team, I've been looking at Bayerns controlling system, but I'm not sure I can match anything up to that standard with this side.

View attachment 211108

That's why I've never really put one up as much as I'd like to. Playing time seems to get more sporadic the older you get and the more life's responsibility's take over. There'd just be too big a lull in updates.

I tip my hat to you all who still do find the time. Playing is time consuming enough. To then take time to add here is some dedication.

Yeah I'm finding it much more difficult now, last year I seemed to have much more free time but with the job getting tougher and the hours getting longer, while trying to balance the normal things in life, I don't see myself posting as much as I did last year.

That all depends though, sometimes I get spells where I have nothing to do and have the time, so we will see! I think you have to update frequently to keep people interested, so if I struggle to do that I may call it a day!

I think the headline summed that up perfectly!

Sums up the last 3 games mate! haha it's frustrating :p

View attachment 210983

View attachment 210982
View attachment 210981
A decent win away from home today. These fixtures can be trickier than they look, I know that for sure. I changed our tactics around a little and we looked much better offensively, but I'm not going to take anything from it as they are weaker opposition. Sturridge and Lallana bagged the goals today, but we still conceded a corner, something we just can't seem to shake off right now.

View attachment 985712
View attachment 210980
View attachment 210979
The grass isn't always greener. When I came to Liverpool my goal was to stop the rollercoaster form we always used to have, but it seems like I'm right back in it.

Credit to West Ham, they set up well today and deserved the win, but we are really starting to look poor. Balotelli looks uninterested again, so I might have to get rid of him in January, I thought I could change him, don't we all. Manolas was extremely poor today, giving away a penalty and scoring an own goal. 1 point out of a possible 9 in the league is not promising, and we need to pick up!

View attachment 985735
View attachment 210971
View attachment 210970
What a crazy game, but I will take it all day long. We conceded 3 which again is worrying but we hit 5 in past Norwich which should bring us some belief now that we can pick ourselves back up and carry on. Daniel Sturridge scored 4 of those goals in a superb display.

As a team we played much better today, a few mistakes cost us but as long as we pick up the 3 points I dont mind!

View attachment 210965

View attachment 210964

Even after the poor run of form we find ourselves in 5th place. Theres a surprising 5 point gap between 4th and 5th at this early stage of the season though. We've lost 2 games and they were to the top two of the table so we need to take that on the chin and look at rebuilding our form. I've also been worried about a lack of goals but only Arsenal have scored more than us so far this season.

View attachment 210960

With these next set of fixtures we could just push ourselves back in the top 4. I'm expecting 12 points out of a possible 15 at a minimum. If we beat Gent, we're pretty much through in the Europa League so I can use them games to rest the squad.

View attachment 210958