I just read it and imo I think you should have stayed at Wolfsburg but considering I support its always nice seeing a legend return!

Disappointed that you sold Emre Can but it was a great offer though so hard to turn down

ayyy was hoping you'd change your mind and buy it, nice one bud, looking forward to arch villain Skrtel making an appearance :D

I still cannot believe your transfer budget ! I am so jealous ha ha ha !

It was always going to come back round to Liverpool eventually ;) maybe give Man Utd a go Stevie? :D

What's so wrong that he choosed Liverpool,i mean it's his story,.i'm more than happy to read it,Jamie's a fantastic story-writer. :)

Some great signings, expensive but great. Could you show us a picture of the entire squad?

Will get that up for you soon :)

Finaly ! So glad seeing you aș the Liverpool boss ! ;)
Great transfers you just made,mate ! :D

Thanks mate, hopefully they can take us to the next level!

20 pages almost 17.000 views and 194 likes. The numbers speak for themselves ! And this is just the beginning of the story !

Thanks man, shame I've not been able to post in the last few days!

I just read it and imo I think you should have stayed at Wolfsburg but considering I support its always nice seeing a legend return!

Disappointed that you sold Emre Can but it was a great offer though so hard to turn down

Yeah I couldn't turn it down! I didn't actually sell Can, they had already sold him before I joined! Which was a shame!

ayyy was hoping you'd change your mind and buy it, nice one bud, looking forward to arch villain Skrtel making an appearance :D

Haha, Skrtel and I are neutral in this one :p FOR NOW!

I still cannot believe your transfer budget ! I am so jealous ha ha ha !

Nice big budget wasn't it :p

It was always going to come back round to Liverpool eventually ;) maybe give Man Utd a go Stevie? :D

Not a chance Steven Gerrard would move to United :p

What's so wrong that he choosed Liverpool,i mean it's his story,.i'm more than happy to read it,Jamie's a fantastic story-writer. :)

Thanks mate! Everyone has different opinions though, but it's my story and at the end of the day its up to me! :)

View attachment 978610
View attachment 213957

View attachment 213956View attachment 213954

Well this is a perfect start to my Liverpool managerial career. A huge 5-0 win against Burnley see's Mario Balotelli's return just as good as mine, as he fired 4 goals in against a 10 men Burnley. I was really pleased with how we dominated the game, and seeing a strike partnership of Sturridge and Balotelli work was pleaseing. We seen it at the very start of Balotellis Liverpool career against Spurs but it never blossomed. I'm hoping to bring it back.

Yarmolenko made his debut and bagged a hat-trick of assists, which is a perfect start for the Ukrainian. His pace was something else today. There were also debuts for Manolas, Thiago Maia, and Pjanic. Who were all impressive.

View attachment 978640
View attachment 213946
View attachment 213945
Today was much harder than our last game. We faced a Swansea side who were up for it. We started off the better team but conceded a goal to a lovely goal from Schmit, and then we couldn't seem to get back in it. I changed some things at half time and brought Phillip Coutinho on, and that changed the game.

Balotelli made it 5 in 2 games for us, and then Yarmalenko scored what proved to be the winner with his first goal for Liverpool. Things got tough towards the end of the game as Skrtel got himself sent off, but we held out for the win!

If you can manage to put Balotelli on track then what can say ! Hats off my friend !!

Get melting that gold and find out Marios boot size ;)

The prophecy was foretold haha

View attachment 213892

View attachment 213891

We've been drawn in a very good group for the Europa League this season. We will be expecting to finish top of the pile out of the four teams involved, with Sociedad being most likely to make the second place. We do have to travel to Israel which isn't as easy as it sounds, but I think we will manage just fine in this group.

View attachment 978835
View attachment 978839
View attachment 213875
We had to fight for this win today, with Huddersfield losing their first two games I thought that they would struggle from the off, but they seemed up for it. We managed to make some good chances in the first half but Sturridge couldn't put them away.

Huddersfield had their fair share of chances too, with Mignolet making a couple of great saves. In the secodn half we managed to get a penalty early on, which Yarmolenko converted. Sturridge wrapped up the points afterwards with two fine finishes, and our striking options are looking good right now!

Great start to the season glad to see that Balotelli is doing well for you! That Europa League draw is very favourable so you should be able to proceed into the next stage rather easily.

Just want to apologise for the lack of updates. Between life, work and the new cod coming out im finding much game time :p but I will eventually! For now I suggest you read Brendn's story whenever I am keeping you waiting, it's easy the best one so bar :)

Don’t worry Jamie your loyal fans will be waiting !

Glad I found this one early so I dont have 200 pages to read! Great start at both teams. Very impressive