I think City is too big of a jump already, joining the Champions would have put this story a bit too far forwards already. Don't worry I have plans to manager around before Liverpool :)

Cool. I'm happy for you to stay at Wolfsburg. Just don't want you to go to Liverpool JUST yet, but I'll still follow it whatever you do :D

Great choice, can't see Gerrard managing any of Liverpool's rivals!

View attachment 216546

View attachment 216534
View attachment 216533

We've managed to pull off a wonderful signing in Christian Benteke from Liverpool. Benteke only managed 7 starts for the Reds, with the rest his appearences coming off the bench. He managed 13 goals still which shows he still has an eye for the goal. I felt sorry for him as Sturridge was preferred by Klopp. But he shows everyone the direction were going and will be a crucial member to our team. Our striker options currently stand at Benteke and Dost, but I have a big for Matteo Destro accepted and we have offered him a contract.

View attachment 216530

Cool. I'm happy for you to stay at Wolfsburg. Just don't want you to go to Liverpool JUST yet, but I'll still follow it whatever you do :D

Klopps been massively linked with the City job now though, and I'm not sure I can turn Liverpool down if they came knocking, however, I'd be open to move after having a spell there, who knows!

Great choice, can't see Gerrard managing any of Liverpool's rivals!

No or me! Klopp may be on his way to City though...

View attachment 972712

Klopp to Man City confirmed
View attachment 216520
Liverpool are looking for a new manager after Jurgen Klopp has agreed a 3 year deal to manage Manchester City. It has come to a surprise that the German left Anfield after only a year, but rumours suggest his relationship with the owners was not strong. Klopp was brought in by Liverpool to succeed manager Brendan Rodgers, and return Liverpool back into European giants. The former Dortmund manager will take over from Manuel Pellegrini, who won the title with City before retiring. Klopp had this to say.

"I want to thank the Liverpool fans, you're all cool people. But I always wanted the Man City job from when I was at Dortmund. I want to make this team the best in the world. We can, together."

Liverpool fans will be devastated but latest rumours have it that Joachim Low is favourite to take over after resigning from the Germany post. Liverpool favourite Steven Gerrard will no doubt throw his name into the hat, Gerrard was preferred to Klopp as Man City's successor.

Make a name for yourself first, the Liverpool job will come around often in the next few years I reckon... No need to be hasty with it. (also would make a more interesting read possibly)

Great job with signing Benteke, also glad you didn't take the City job. Now it'll be interesting to see if Liverpool will offer you a contract...

Make a name for yourself first, the Liverpool job will come around often in the next few years I reckon... No need to be hasty with it. (also would make a more interesting read possibly)

I know, I wasn't expecting it to possibly come round so soon, I'm not sure what to do if it does!

Great job with signing Benteke, also glad you didn't take the City job. Now it'll be interesting to see if Liverpool will offer you a contract...

Yeah I'm intrigued to see if they will offer it me, who knows what the next few updates could bring!

That's another thing, as if Klopp would leave Liverpool for City :(

View attachment 216508

View attachment 216507

Liverpool have offered me an interview. I know the owners well so it wont be your usual interview style, which I think suits me. I'm hoping that my status at this club will be able to help me get the job. I can't deny that I would be gutted to leave Wolfsburg, the squad I've built there for the season looks great. It's just an interview for now though, I shouldn't get ahead of myself.

View attachment 216505

Me and John had a good chat. He knows exactly how much I love this club as does everyone in this city. We spoke about my aims and my goals for the club. He knew these anyway. Top 4 was the only option, and then the league. The worrying part of the interview was that he said the expectations would to finidh in a Europa League spot. Not a chance. The main positive? Whoever gets that job has a lot of money to spend.

View attachment 216500

View attachment 216494

View attachment 216493

View attachment 216487

View attachment 216484
One vital slip. My Liverpool career was brilliant, one of the best careers in football. I'd won the lot, and all with one team. The one thing everyone remembers me for is not winning a league title. The one season we nearly did fell down to one slip. My slip. I've been mocked left right and centre for that slip by opposition fans for not winning the league as a player. So I want to win it as a manager, with my club. I'm home.

Steven Gerrard is back.

View attachment 216471

We are still the most historic team in the country, just. I want to keep it that way. My goal here is to add more trophies to this football club and put us back where we belong. It's been a long time coming. Rafael Benitez and Brendan Rodgers both cam short of the league title, I want to win it. It may take a few year but this football club deserves one. We need to be back in the Champions League too, I will make that happen.

View attachment 216466View attachment 216465

This Liverpool squad is not good enough to challenge for the title. Since we lost Suarez we looked very average. I regret buying Benteke and Lucas for Wolfsburg now because they would have been brilliant for my plans this year. We need a few signings but with the news that I'm being given a huge £115 million, I believe I can add enough players to this squad to help them challenge for the top four. I can't think about the league this year.

View attachment 216463

Im glad you ignored me and said no to man city now!