Haha,so much love that moment of you,proud,you beated your biggest "enemies" ! :p

A perfect week for you with those 2 wins! I'm backing you for the title (begrudgingly being a Chelsea fan :p)

Wow really? I'd love to win the title but that is a huge ask! Lets hope you're right :p

Haha,so much love that moment of you,proud,you beated your biggest "enemies" ! :p

Haha, even if it's on a game I need to beat United and Everton!

Now if he can beat the team a lot of us hate even more than those two in 2 games time it will be the best (virtual) Christmas EVER!

What a boss week that was!

Now if he can beat the team a lot of us hate even more than those two in 2 games time it will be the best (virtual) Christmas EVER!

What a boss week that was!

Haha yeah Chelsea are worse than Everton in my eyes!

Not United though, I have a loathing hate for United!

View attachment 986854
View attachment 210124
View attachment 210122
About ****** time we got the scoreline we deserved. What a game this was! Daniel Sturridge smashed in a hat trick so early into the game that I could just sit back and enjoy it. Yarmolenko then scored from the spot after a foul from Jordan Clasie.

For a minute I thought we were going to shoot ourselves in the foot when we let in 2 sloppy goals. But after telling the lads to stay solid in the second half they did just that. With Skrtel scoring our 5th and Balotelli coming off the bench to seal the victory.

It's been a very good month so far. We have a huge game against Chelsea next so hopefully we can stuff them too.

View attachment 987228
View attachment 209796
View attachment 209795View attachment 209794
We're unstoppable at the moment! A huge win over the league leaders thanks to an amazing team display. I opted to start Firmino infront of Coutinho today and it really pulled off. A fine display from the Brazilian in the first half helped us go into half time leading.

Costa was keen to make sure we did not win the game by scoring two good finishes, and at some points Chelsea could have took the lead after that. I decided I needed to make the switch, Firmino for Coutinho, magician for magician. I could see Terry looked like his legs were going, and with Coutinho's ability, well you know the rest.

And wasnt I right! Coutinho slips Terry the wrong way and slots it home. We we're in dreamland. And if that wasn't enough, Yarmolenko topped the game off with a lovely goal in the 86th minute, he was outstanding today.

A home game against Palace next, which we really should be winning. We've done outstanding so far this month!

View attachment 209788
View attachment 209790
View attachment 209787
Bogdan is unhappy about his lack of first team football. While I understand it must be frustrating not to be playing, he's had a couple of games in goal this season in cup competitions, and was extremely poor. He thinks he deserves the first team football, so I said he can have it, just not here.

I offered him out for £1.1 million, and Huddersfield have bid, so they can have him. Bogdan is a classic example of a backup keeper, unfortunately he just cannot accept it. Another Rodgers' signing out the door.

View attachment 209782

View attachment 209783
Out goes the first big name sacking of the season. Pochetinno is the latest of the long list of Tottenham managers to be sacked, although this time he probably deserves it. Spurs are not looking at their best at all, and find themselves 10 points off a Europa League place. They're closer to the relegation zone than continental football next season, and that may be why Levy has called for his head. Martinez is being heavily linked, and no doubt that would cause some controversy if he decided to switch the Goodison for White Hart Lane.

View attachment 209781
Tottenham currently lie 13th in the Premier League.

Last edited:
View attachment 987257
View attachment 209768
View attachment 209767View attachment 209766
Another huge win today. After going 2-0 up to 2 great goals from Milner and Firmino, we let in 2 goals and Palace became very solid. Luckily for us in the last 13 minutes we bagged 3 goals again, Milner and Firmino both securing their brace, and the game was topped off with a Jordan Henderson screamer.

Swansea are the last team left of the month, let's hope we can finish it unbeaten!

View attachment 209755

View attachment 209763

View attachment 209757

Gary Monk has been sacked as the Swansea manager, and I'm not sure how I feel about this. We're approaching a game against Swansea to round off our month, and sometimes a manager being sacked springs new life into the players. Swansea are playing terribly at the moment, so we really need to take advantage of that. 1 Win in Monks last 10 games says it all why he is now out of a job, especially at a club with the quality Swansea have.

First Utd. Then Everton. Now them! Oh this is just the best Chrimbo EVER!

#whenfantasyblurswithreality

View attachment 209748

View attachment 209746

With the new year coming up I've been given a list of the players who's contracts are running out at the end of the season. Apart from Balotelli I am keen to set them all for release. Some of the younger lads are okay but won't have the quality to stay at this level for long. Bogdan recently turned down Huddersfield so unless another club comes in for him it looks like his time will be up at the end of the season.

View attachment 209744
View attachment 209742

With Balotelli declining our contract offer, and me reluctant to let him go on a free. I've offered to sell him for as little as £12 million. So far only Man City are interested in the Italian, which would be an astonishing return to the Etihad for him, where things didn't quite work out for him. This could free up some more game time for Ings, who really will have to step up.

View attachment 209741

Over to our cup expectations. The board were expecting us to reach the last 32 of the Europa League, which we have done comfortably, but I want to go further. They also want us to reach the 6th round of the F.A Cup. With a game against Crewe in the 3rd round, we should start our campaign off well.

View attachment 209740

Better to recoup some money for him in Jan than lose him for nothing. Doubt he will break into the City team.

Better to recoup some money for him in Jan than lose him for nothing. Doubt he will break into the City team.

Yeah, its a shame I didn't notice it earlier! Would have got one tied up at the start of the season or got rid for a better fee. I cant imagine him getting into City either so wont be a bad deal! :)

View attachment 209715
View attachment 209714

I thought I had him! After speaking to Xabi at length and asking him to join before he retires, he seemed 50/50. I knew I held the edge over any other club wanting him due to our past, and he openly admitted that. He was unsure of leaving Bayern though, and I can't blame him. They eventually decided to trigger his one year extension, which is a shame because he would have been perfect for us.

View attachment 209713

So here are Decembers astonishing results. We won a huge 7 out of 8 games, with only Newcastle ruining the perfect month with a draw. We're finally over the lack of goals in the squad and are hitting the net frequently. We've conceded 2 goals in each of our last 4 games but we're outscoring the opponent, where have we seen that before ey?

View attachment 209712

We've now climbed into 3rd place and only United have fewer losses than us. We're 8 points clear of falling out of the top 4 which is great news considering thats our initial goal for the season. The bigger picture is the most likely team to consistently be challenging for the top 4 is Arsenal, and they're a huge 11 points behind us right now. I shouldn't be looking at what's behind us because we're 3 points off Chelsea, were well and truely in the title race.

View attachment 209711

And with next month being a much shorter month than December, I'm expecting 3 wins before we travel to the Etihad, in a huge game which will no doubt be great for the neutral. City are one point behind us in the league, and with their squad they will be expecting a win that day, we're out to stop them.

View attachment 209710

****, forgot to do the Swansea match report :p Sturridge scored 2 and Yarmolenko got the other, obviously!