View attachment 994438
View attachment 203468
View attachment 203467
Another game, another goal for Ings, and another 1-0 win. We deserved more but it wouldnt go for us today, 3 points are 3 points at the end of the day.

Every game counts right now. We're creeping up on the leaders and we are ready to fight to defend this title. We have a big game in the Champions League next against Porto so I am eager to see how we get on.

View attachment 203462
View attachment 203461

A huge win today at Porto, Moreno rocketed us into the lead and we just kept going from there. Yarmolenko has found his shooting boots and netted a hat-trick, while Danny Ings scored his first Champions League goal after coming on for an injured Sturridge, who looks like he will be out for two weeks. Skrtel put us under slight pressure when he was awarded a red card but we scored with 10 men so I'm happy.

View attachment 203460
We now top the group and with our next Champions League game being Porto at home, a win at Anfield will see us qualify for the last 16 of the tournament.

Man Danny Ings is fireeeeee

I know man! I think he's making up for his shocker last season! Sturridge is very on and off with his fitness this season (ironic eh?) :p so I need Ings to step up to the mark, and he's doing so!

View attachment 994453
View attachment 203454
View attachment 203451
We keep on wining and Ings keeps on scoring. We now haven't conceded in three premier league games as we climb top temporarily. We've put a lot of hard work in and no one deserves praise more than the man upfront himself. He's had the run of games he's been craving at its fair to say its paying off.

Ings will lead the line in our next game, a Capital One Cup tie with Sheffield Wednesday, and I'm hoping he can continue this solid run of form!

View attachment 994458
View attachment 203450
Finally! The fans get their first real glimpse of summer signing Paul Pogba today. I played a relitively strong team today, with Pogba and Turan being the biggest names among the side and both of them bagged a brace. Pogba ran the midfield and now he's got a taste for English football hopefully he can start performing like this on a consistent basis. Exciting times ahead at Liverpool now as were unbeaten in 13 games in all competitions.

View attachment 202395
View attachment 202394
I've never seen a game like it. Istanbul was obviously a better comeback due to the circumstances, but this as a football match was incredible. We found ourselves 3-0 down after 25 minutes, and the group would be much tighter as Leverkusen were winning. We pulled 2 back and really looks like getting back into the game before they hit us with a fourth. 4-2 with 20 minutes to play, we were struggling.

Joe Allen then dived in with a reckless challenge and was sent off, we would have to admit defeat I thought. It would be our first loss in 15 games but runs come to an end. We had a sudden second wind though, and Yarmolenko pulled one back. Then right at the death Turan scored to equalise, what scenes. We had to try and hold on but we went one better, as Pogba played a perfect pass into Sturridge, who fired home a 92nd minute winner.

3 goals with 10 men, brilliant. One of the best games I've ever watched!

View attachment 202393

The late drama means were still top of the group and we have qualified for the last 16 of the competition with 2 games to spare. Liverpool are back were they belong, amongst the elite of Europe. Now we just have to try and win it.

View attachment 995650
Another blow for us and for Pogba, as it looks like he will be out on the sidelines for another month. Its not been the easiest start to life at Anfield for the Frenchman, and just as he looked to pick up some form this has happened. We're right behind him though.

View attachment 995651
View attachment 202390
View attachment 202389
What a win! We dominated the game from start to finish today, going 4-0 up in the first half against someone who are supposedly title contenders. Yarmolenko is really beginning to find form now and scored another two goals today. He's now on 10 goals for the season, and after playing 6 games at wing back, that is some tally.

What a match against Porto! Absolute scenes! And great result against City too :D

View attachment 995662
View attachment 202380
View attachment 202378
Another huge win today which increases our unbeaten run to 17 games. Everton really struggled to get into the game and were off the pace today. Danny Ings come on in the 60th minute for some game time and scored with his first touch of the game. With a European tie up next, Ings will be leading the line. The goal of the day cam through Coutinho's wonderful strike from outside the box.

Beating Everton is always brilliant, but beating them by this scoreline is even better. Merseyside is RED.

View attachment 202331
View attachment 202325
View attachment 202323
Although this doesnt look like a great win, it was. Our whole back 4 are the normal second choice in the team, we had a very tired midfield and we fielded what I would call a rotational forward line. While we should be winning this by a few more goals the 3 points is all that matters. 18 year old Harvey Whyte made his debut in the centre of midfield. He wasn't really ready for the first team and I'm not sure if he will ever be at this level, but I needed someone to rest Henderson today and to be fair the kid did a job.

Turan seems to pop up with goals often mate, good buy!

He does mate! He's a brilliant "rotational" player.

I opt for Coutinho on the left and Yarmolenko on the right usually, so having Lallana and Turan as back ups are brilliant. Things are going well for us attacking wise this season! Just a shame about the constant injuries in midfield!

View attachment 995770
View attachment 202284
View attachment 202283
I could not believe what I was watching today. This is the funnest 1-0 win I've ever seen my team play. We Went 1-0 up early on into the game with a Daniel Sturridge goal, but what I was then about to watch was brilliant and somewhat funny.

We were all over Burnley, attacking from the left right and centre but we just couldnt get the goal. I counted that Lallana alone had 6 one on ones saved by Tom Heaton, as he looked to keep his side in the game. Heaton made 15 saves throughout the match, and deservedly won the Man of the match award.

I may keep an eye out on him from a backup option, as Valdez is said to be playing his last season of football and Krul has already made it clear of his desire to leave.