StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
Did you add those details about lower league I gave you, cos they werent on the previous update

I may have done, I can't remember, if not, I will add and re-upload tomorrow.

Do you need help for Serbian league,players,transfers?

If you could do that, I would be very grateful. Just create a new editor data file, from the default 10.3 patch, and when you are done, i will merge the file with the main DB

Have you fixed things like the changing the owner of Crystal Palace and stuff like that?

If you could do that, I would be very grateful. Just create a new editor data file, from the default 10.3 patch, and when you are done, i will merge the file with the main DB
Here it is.If you need more help just say it :)
11.dbc
PS.I will update every sunday.

Last edited:
yaya toure and david silva two major signings for manchester city by the looks of things

Last edited:
yaya toure and david silva two major signings for manchester city by the looks of things

Will be added when confirmed.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

ahh, ok di maria at madrid lol whens the next update stu?

I release an update every Saturday or Sunday.

Still not confirmed but by all accounts Roy Hodgson will be the new Liverpool manager.
Also Man City confirm they have reached an agreement with Valencia for David Silva (£20-25m) pending a fitness test upon return from the WC.

Back